Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1214
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

the SS Zdkf are indestructable by infantry, not good if ur a paratrooper!

, i fired at 3/400 meters direct line of sight a 60mm and 81mm morter, all ammunition, wounding 1 crew. then 3 MMG brownings fired 1500 rounds at 350 to 450 meters and wounded other driver, also had 4 infantry squads, 2 lmg brownings firing approx 2000 rouds of ammo over 20 minutes at this sucker! tough ombre!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

espree de corp

yuma

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:19 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

yeah they went from one extreme to the other on halftrack vulnerability.  so far, small arms fire, maching gun fire and grenades mean nothing to them in my GC.  hopefully they find some middle ground in the next update.

Hoogley

Rep: 15.7
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Yeah, actually, I found that out the hard way when I stormed one solitary German armoured car occupied by one solitary German.  He took out three infantry squads, because they quickly found they couldn't damage the damned thing.  Small arms, grenades... nada.

That thing must have been seriously modified! Wink

"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of bubblegum." - They Live

RacerX

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Allied teams won't fire at germans, with nothing blockin the line of sight, they just report "strategic fire lost target". And when they get to about 2 meters away, they kill them and then "enemy spotted".

ogrando

Rep: 51.1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:52 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

I see this bug

When right click on shell hole on "field" terrain, i cant read "shell hole" but only "field". In other terrain type it works correct, and i can read "shell hole".
I patched to 5.60.01b version.

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

New patch is out. Fixes a ton. The new pathfinder is great.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

Priapus

Rep: 18.6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

I'm exeriencing what I assume is a bug whilst playing a H2H GC where all my reinforcement BGs (playing as the axis) disappear after the movement round. This surely isn't working as designed is it? It's making the game unplayable at the moment as I'm moving veteran BGs in conjunction with reinforcement BGs, which then promptly disappear leaving gaps in my line.

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:44 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

new 2 b patch that came out 2 weeks ago.

firstly congrats in fixing pathing, its as good as CC3 now!!!

and fixing the strat map is good to, so far no illegal movements.

now for bugs:

1)when any tank is hit by 8cm morter, its a high probability its main gun is taken out, reguardless of hit area. in this grand campaign i had tanken out 3 sherman and 2 stuart main guns, and lost 3 panther VG,and 1 jagdpanzer main gun.

2) i lost all 3 panther who where low in fuel,(not red,just orange) even though they where in my deployment zone, and i won the battle map area, and had fuel/ammo next turn.  that is not consistant to say cc3 or whet im used to in CC engine.

3) WTF is with bullet paths now, in all CC i could set a MG to fire down a bridge, catch out dozens of infantry in a single burst, in LSA i have not killed a sinngle enemy to this type of fixed fire, IF i land my 'beat zone'on enemy it kills, but if i shoot past them by 10 meters, it does not kill, WTF! NO close combat has done that! tried with allies and axis, its in the engine...its as if bullets no longer exist untill they reach target...is it just me?

espree de corp

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:58 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Priapus wrote (View Post):
I'm exeriencing what I assume is a bug whilst playing a H2H GC where all my reinforcement BGs (playing as the axis) disappear after the movement round. This surely isn't working as designed is it? It's making the game unplayable at the moment as I'm moving veteran BGs in conjunction with reinforcement BGs, which then promptly disappear leaving gaps in my line.

Did you start a new GC or continue an old game? Because of the changes you should restart with the new patch....

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):

Did you start a new GC or continue an old game? Because of the changes you should restart with the new patch....

Just thought of something. Do you mean the BO battlegroups disappear when you move a regular reinforcement BG onto the same map? If so that is working as intended as the BO (static BG's were just local troops guarding an error and were really not supposed to front line troops. They get added to a regular battlegroup if it moves onto the same map....

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:26 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Deleted duplicate post....

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):

Just thought of something. Do you mean the BO battlegroups disappear when you move a regular reinforcement BG onto the same map? If so that is working as intended as the BO (static BG's) were just local troops guarding an area and were really not supposed to be front line troops. They get added to a regular battlegroup's forcepool when a regular BG moves onto the same map....

Priapus

Rep: 18.6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

No, it's a new GC with the latest patch. I just ran a little test with the battle timer edited to 1 minute. It appears I should recieve only 1 reinforcement BG in the north after the first turn, compared to the 7 or 8 I was recieving in my H2H GC. These BGs arriving early prompty disappeared after the movement turn. I suspect this means that my opponents game is faulty (or that we're experiencing some sort of multiplayer specific bug), hopefully a reinstallation will fix this.

Gerwin

Rep: 31.1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

With CC2 LSA v5.60.02b

-Strange greyed out slots in Battlegroup screens in battles, operations and campaigns. usually totally grey, sometimes slightly greyed out.
-Bridge graphics draw over minimap and soldier windows when a unit is on the bridge.
-Strange vehicle shadows at night when the vehicle is at the top of the screen/window.
-Battlegroup screen: All with cusualties can be restored to full strength by just swapping a unit with full return value a few times, force strenght number is not affected by this?
-After battle, on the strategic map one can see certain enemy battlegroups. When going back to the main menu and then continueing the game: most enemy battlegroups are no longer shown.

minor:
- SS battlegroup icons do not have the same outer glow as the other icons
- Off-map Artillery cursor is a little sluggish.

(images continued in the next post.)

bridge.gif
 Description:
Bridge
 Filesize:  51.47 KB
 Viewed:  16248 Time(s)

bridge.gif

grey2.gif
 Description:
Greyed out 2?
 Filesize:  20.51 KB

grey2.gif

grey1.gif
 Description:
Greyed out 1?
 Filesize:  22.75 KB

grey1.gif

Gerwin

Rep: 31.1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

continued

night_shadow.gif
 Description:
Vehicle night shadow a the top of the screen
 Filesize:  64.31 KB
 Viewed:  16237 Time(s)

night_shadow.gif

bg_before.gif
 Description:
Battlegroup before swap
 Filesize:  65.34 KB

bg_before.gif

bg_after.gif
 Description:
Battlegroup after swap
 Filesize:  65.22 KB

bg_after.gif

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Good feedback/questions Gerwin;

Quote:
-Strange greyed out slots in Battlegroup screens in battles, operations and campaigns. usually totally grey, sometimes slightly greyed out.

Grey 1 = This happens when there is two BG's on the same map, that unit is from the other BG. Click above the unit list on the left to switch between the Frontline and Reserve BG
Grey 2 = that slot is available for a unit to be purchased for

Quote:
-Bridge graphics draw over minimap and soldier windows when a unit is on the bridge.

Looks like a bug in the order in the graphic layers are being drawn

Quote:
-Strange vehicle shadows at night when the vehicle is at the top of the screen/window.

Could be a bug with a specific vehicle shadow or a code bug

Quote:
-Battlegroup screen: All with cusualties can be restored to full strength by just swapping a unit with full return value a few times, force strenght number is not affected by this?

The unit you changed (center column 2nd from the top) had it number value in green which means it is new and can be switched without penalty. After the unit goes to battle once you will only get half the points back when you remove it from the active roster.

Quote:
-After battle, on the strategic map one can see certain enemy battlegroups. When going back to the main menu and then continueing the game: most enemy battlegroups are no longer shown.

Could be a few reasons for this (random chance for air and or ground recon to spot BG's, BG retreat off map or away from your BG, etc.) or it could be a bug

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Mooxe, how come you can not edit a post?

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem Bug Report Reply with quote

Must be a mistake.. I'll change the forum settings.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: