Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 am Post subject: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

available now to matrix members:

uote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Loveridge

Hello again,

We have an updated version of this Beta, v5.60.021beta now available in the Members Club. This replaces .02 beta, and addresses much of the feedback we received. Are plan is to make this official next week, but thought we would have the Members look at it one more time before doing that. Thank you for all your input! Here is a list of additional changes;

Grand Campaign: Added German major supply depot on Helmond map.

506.s.Pz.Abt. no longer gets more starting purchase points on Elite than on Veteran.

Fixed extra team(s) could be assigned to a BG when it returned after retreating off the map.

Fixed a case of soldier getting into circular move along the side of a long, linear obstacle.

Fixed a case of soldier getting stuck behind an obstacle right at the map edge.

Fixed last survivor on a team could capture terrain when routed.

Timer and force morale now show up when viewing Overview screen.

Scenario Editor no longer shows the wrong battle group name in the top banner when you clicked on or very close to the diamond rectangle.

Fixed case where incorrect end game video could be shown when game ends on the Strategic screen.

Fixed case where extra Victory Location could be awarded to opposing side when one side switched front line battle groups.

Reduced chance of a gun damage result for non-penetrating hits on vehicles.

Fixed crash with custom scenario on Ravenstein map when no Allied entry zone was set.

Fixed case where a bridge could become primed for demolition when Axis captured a single bridge Victory Location.

Scenario Editor "Battle Group Info" now reflects reinforcements that will arrive in the battle group's force pool based on turn currently selected.

Reduced gun damage and immobilize chance for grenades versus vehicles with higher armor.

Reduce soldier's likelihood of throwing grenades at vehicles outside of close assault situation.

Reduced rating of anti-vehicle SP ammo (i.e. APDS) vs. infantry and terrain, so it is not used unless all other ammo is gone.

“Under repair” bridge status now cleared correctly after movement resolution when full supply is lost and the bridge is uncontested.

Battle Group Screen: Removing a team (returning it to the Force Pool) removes the surviving team members as well, rather than re-distributing them to bring other teams up to strength. Teams that are automatically removed due to excessive casualties (immediately post-battle) still re-distribute their personnel to fill out other understrength teams.

WEAPONS.TXT

Removed incorrect blast effect from 17pdr SP (APDS) ammo

Corrected 17pdr AP penetration at point blank range.

Corrected base accuracy for 3.7cm Pak HEAT round.

FPOOLS.TXT

Added header fields to control BG slot scaling.

BGROUPS.TXT

Modified KG Knaust default slot types so the AI will select tanks by default.

ps if im not supposed to post this(there is no actual link or download) please delete immediatly and give me a kick in the ass, used to it by now

espree de corp

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:55 am Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

Tack.... ...its already done...

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 am Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

v560021beta

note 21 not 2....has the 1 at the end

espree de corp

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

Yeap thats the one.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 am Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

so far its rippin awsome!

one little thing, if a unit is depleted, removing other units to force pool DOES NOT replenish men in your unit....a step away from that bug in cc5. didnt happen in any other CC...good call.

espree de corp

Gerwin

Rep: 31.1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 pm Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

Yeah it is good that refit system is gone because one could cheat with it. But Being used to CC3/COI I do miss the normal refit option quite a bit, the one you have to pay points for. Do I really have to disband a unit when the amount of men gets about half the original size?

I see the superstructures of certain bridges are now totally gone, like at Best and Nijmegen. I guess they could not make it work properly.

Kind of a mixed feeling about this 21 beta patch. The new bootcamp and messaging bugs are really obvious. Force strength indicator still useless. I only  hope the armor vs armor, mortar strength, and infantry vs armor issues have been addressed well.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 am Post subject: Re: CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem-Update-v560021beta Reply with quote

Gerwin buying replacements like CC3/COI is a good suggestion for an enhancement!

I don't think the superstructure change, like the messages, was on purpose but have something to do with the graphic/layer changes required to get the Timer and force morale to show up when zoomed out.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

Jump to: