Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 am Post subject: mmm
So to cut a long story short is it worth getting?
Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:17 am Post subject: Re: mmm
I think so....
- All WAR enhancements/fixes included
- Extended ForcePool list to display 25 units as opposed to the 20 that stock CC5 displayed.
- Night battles
- Off-board or off-map support quantities now tied to difficulty level
- Random paratrooper starting VL's on some maps
- Game can now be played in Windowed mode. Love being able to surf or do other while the troops are crawling around
Plus there is supposed to be at least one more patch/update on the way to add the LSA path finding improvements.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create this Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited
and found this site to thier liking. I hope you had time to check out some
of the great Close Combat mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank
all the members of our volunteer staff that have helped over
the years, and all our users that contributed to this site!