Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author

Do you play Xbox 360 Online?
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
No
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm Post subject: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

This years biggest Shooter is coming out Monday Night/Tuesday. Call of Duty Black Ops

I have enjoyed the Call of Duty series since the first game on PC. I will be playing on Xbox 360.

http://callofduty.com

From the official site:

The biggest action series of all time returns. Call of Duty: Black Ops is an entertainment experience that will take you to conflicts across the globe, as elite Black Ops forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War.

AN INCREDIBLY DEEP MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE

Expanding on the series' ultimate multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops takes competitive play to new heights. Expect the fast-paced, action-packed combat you love with more features than ever before:

Earn in-game COD Points that work like currency to purchase equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives you the freedom to purchase what you want, when you want.
All new Killstreaks such as Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
Put your COD Points on the line with all-new Wager Matches. Compete for one of the top three spots in four custom game modes that test your nerves and weapon skills.
Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
Use the brand new Theater Mode to show off your most epic kills. Edit and upload gameplay videos for the world to see what you're made of.
Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics offline against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.

PLATFORMS: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS

blackops1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.01 KB
 Viewed:  5099 Time(s)

blackops1.jpg

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:24 am Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

I just finished playing the single player version, loved the ending! Good old Reznov. I think this was the best Cod since #2, the plot and the settings were great (Vietnam, Russia, Cuba) No wonder the forums here are quiet!

Superkala

Rep: 5.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:16 pm Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

Never really understood why people would play a FPS game that requires a mouse for skilled play on a system that makes that play impossible  Confused

US_Brake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

I am nearing 15th prestige in multiplayer on xbox.  Ive been into Hardcore Team Death Match and Search & Destroy.

Here is a sample of the mulitiplayer.

Link

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Superkala

Rep: 5.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

I know what plays like, ill just go back browsing where i was  :P

edit;hope you dont think i was talking about your ''skills'' as in your accomplishments or skill at the game or anything like that. Im just saying for me, playing console FPS is like being good at checkers

US_Brake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

Playing console versions of an action game like Black Ops has advantages.

Easy and Quick to get into a game.

All players compete with same system.

Easy to hook up with friends on friends list.

Console controller is not as straining on your body as a mouse and desktop.
Works great in lazy boy chair with feet up.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am Post subject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Reply with quote

Superkala wrote (View Post):
. Im just saying for me, playing console FPS is like being good at checkers

Exactly the point - it's FUN  Twisted Evil

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: