Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Mafi

Rep: 2.7
votes: 17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm Post subject: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mod Reply with quote

Hello to all,

a small, 5-maps-CC2-mod is undergoing beta testing. Some preview details are here:

http://home.claranet.de/cc2/hh/hh.html

EDIT: moved in 2013 to: http://cc2revival.npage.de/

Trying to stay as accurate as possible to the Dutch map and photo material of 1934/1944 and German sources. A revised version later on is also planned.

Cheers

Mafi

HHbanner_v2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.55 KB
 Viewed:  23590 Time(s)

HHbanner_v2.gif

Last edited by Mafi on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

QM

Rep: 49.4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Very Nice Mafi!  Thanks to you and Holger.

yuma

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

looks great!  CC2 will always have a spot on my desktop.  thanks Mafi.

sample

Rep: 59.6
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

great news Mafi

if you need some help for beta testing or anything else i'll be glad to help

regards

m's

www.mihaisurdea.com

Mafi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:36 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Hello to all CC2 fans!

The Mod CC2-Hell's Highway is now officially online! 6 ZIPs for download at:
http://www.cc2.claranet.de/hh/hh.html

Enjoy the mod!
Cheers
Mafi & Holger

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Thanks Guys ! Awesome.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

diggin.robat

Rep: 39.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Nice one Mafi! In fact unbelieveable that there are still CC2 mods coming. Have to admit that although I had it 10+ years on my HD, it didn´t survived the last system migration. But seemingly there is a reason to ...  Very Happy  

Gute Arbeit!

diggin

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 am Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Thank you Mafi!!!

Holger1

Rep: 10.5
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Sorry, my English is not the best. I studied a lot of historical data in recent years to create this mod. My first concern was not the "playability", but the historical truth. The next planned version of this mod is even more uncompromising closer to the historical truth – to trim back the legends of the legendary "Bridge of Son" to the historical reality. Without Mafi it would not give this mod. I thank him and all these have made outstanding contributions to CC2 in the past.

Holger

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Thank you Holger1!!!

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Really impressive!  Many thanks to you, Holger, and certainly to you too, Mafi!!!  Great work, the maps and play are wonderful.

Holger1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

A new work on the improved, historically more faithful successor is underway. But it will take some time because many details need to be interpreted and drawn. But already the version that you can already download, is the best historically reconstruction of the "Battle of Son" that has been published for Close Combat. I guarantee it.

For the most scenarios and details I have very good old photos. Only the scenario "Nuenen" has been developed from the outset with an excellent historical material. I will therefore offer the next version of "Nuenen" without new details. I would appreciate, if someone can tell me more historical details at the northern edge of the picture.

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:46 am Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Truly Amazing & !  only 13 + yrs..... in the getting Wink !

Tu to u BOTH! from us ALL over at TournamentHouse.com  :D

* Question.  Do we need to ALSO install the 2.0b patch? for Multi-player(s)/playing?

Tks for this MOD. and excellent work and maps too!!

:*)

Mafi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

MF_Church wrote (View Post):
* Question.  Do we need to ALSO install the 2.0b patch? for Multi-player(s)/playing?

Hello MF_Church,

to answer your question: I always recommend to install the 2.0b patch first before installing this mod (or any other CC2-mod). You can (and maybe should for playing at TH) also install the community patches up to v3.4, too, before installing this mod. The CC2-HH-mod is currently only modding maps, battles and one operation. Except for the file "Batnames" no Base-files are changed by our mod.

Cheers and thanks for the compliments so far... must give them back entirely to Holger!
Mafi

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

are you guys planning to update all sectors or just the Son operation?

Holger1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Hello Pzt_Kanov!

No! But when everybody spend enough money that I (and Mafi) can make a complete game that based on the correct historic datas – it is no problem. With enough time and money, I will make a game (based on CC2) with a new graphik. But today, I make only new maps for my happiness. And I need a lot of time for very correct historic maps. Because the problem is, that you need not only historic aerial photos – you need detail photos from all houses of a map! You must know the location of each tree in September 1944 - that's my claim!

Not every detail can appear in a CC2-map, because this would cause technical problems. But I need to know about everything important decision.

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Just Marvelous! u 2!!

And wait till zon hears about this Very Happy.

Zeppos Config. Manager program for exchanging Mods. quickly with CC2 game is a joy.

All the community would need is for someone to setup Hell's Highway Smile with plug-ins!

:D!

CC2 Config. Manager program is @  http://home.wanadoo.nl/cclinks/zeppo9/

Enjoy!  Smile

Holger1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Hello MF_Church,

sorry, I work only with MAC computers, so Zeppo can not help me : )

I hope you enjoy this new game.

Holger1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Hi, diggin.robat,

thank you for the vote!

Nembo

Rep: 36.7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 am Post subject: Re: Announcement: next weeks to come - CC2-Hell's Highway Mo Reply with quote

Awesome work Holger and Mafi, the maps look great.

-Nembo

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: