Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 am Post subject: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Patch v.5.50.13b from March 2nd 2011 is now the latest patch.

Recommend restart in any ongoing Grand Campaigns and Operations.

Post bug reports to this thread or at the The Longest Day forum from Matrix Games.

Download the v.5.50.13b Patch.

v5.50.13 Changes

EXE Changes
- Cover rating shown by the UI standardized for examining terrain and soldier outline / team marker colors.
- Fixed a 'striped setup' that could occur on a single battle meeting engagement.

DATA Changes
- Elements.txt: Reduced "Sand" cover, protection, and hindrance to about the same other open ground types.

FPools.txt
- Removed extra 5cm Pak entry for WN 34 / 716.ID

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Last edited by mooxe on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Amazing patch!
It fixed all the bugs and made TLD much more playable!
Kudos to developers!

Stwa

Rep: 308.9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

WAIT  Exclamation

When my guys are in cover, they are outlined in VIOLET  Exclamation  Idea

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Seems to be an understatement of fixes... this also includes a pathing fix, probably one of the most important game improvements since the arc.

I thought Stwa didn't play it and his kids swapped it for another game? Common Stwa after all that complaining you really have a copy don't you.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

papa_whisky you are right that this version includes all the previous fixes including the path finding....

Stwa

Rep: 308.9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
Seems to be an understatement of fixes... this also includes a pathing fix, probably one of the most important game improvements since the arc.

I thought Stwa didn't play it and his kids swapped it for another game? Common Stwa after all that complaining you really have a copy don't you.

As a general rule, it would be better if the bugs were knocked out before the release, if you know what I mean.

There is a game at Matrix, a soon to be released Commander WWI game, where the developers at least stated they were going to delay the release, so it will be rock solid on the release. We will see, eh?

No, it is very hard to get the kids to play CC now days. And, no, I do NOT have LSA. But I am thinking I am going to get it.

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
papa_whisky you are right that this version includes all the previous fixes including the path finding....

Opps sorry I guess I am out of touch

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Guys, it was a sarcasm...
But i believe that's how they'd like us to meet such "important" patch Smile

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

And there is more sarcasm... oh Dima we just don't know when you have your tongue in your cheek... oh it's not a tongue  Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Quote:
oh Dima we just don't know when you have your tongue in your cheek... oh it's not a tongue

i recall we had such jokes when we were 14 - good to see you are progressing, schreck Smile.

bini

Rep: 5.5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Hi the patch is asking me for a serial number...... on the contrary .. the main installation did not.

panssarijaakari

Rep: 15.6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Considered buying the game, bini?

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:06 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Ok I re-downloaded the game again used my original serial and the installation went fine, except I can only play it in compatibility mode set at windows 98 / Windows ME, all other options give me a windows error. Only tried one battle but it seems to play fine.

I have Windows XP, in the event viewer it says there's a problem at offset 0x000f1d60

any idea why is crashing?

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Superceded by newer patch, refer to http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=68125#68125

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day

Jump to: