Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
redhead

Rep: 0.9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 pm Post subject: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Reply with quote

Some bridges were blown up by Germans.  I have a clear line of supply to bridges and in most instances have a BG on the map with these blown bridges.  The one i do not is green (under allied control). Wrench symbols appeared over the blown bridges right away and of course I took that to mean that they were being repaired, although I cannot find any reference to this symbol in the manual.  Then several turns later the wrench symbols disappeared but the bridges are still showing as disabled (with the line thru it symbol).  And nothing changed: I have control of the bridges and all VL's on them, and I have unbroken supply to them.  What does this mean?   Has bridge repair stopped?  Does it have to begin anew?  If anyone knows I would aapreciate your answers.  Thank you

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Reply with quote

You say they still show as disabled.

Are they actually disabled?

Can you move Bg's through those maps now?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

redhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am Post subject: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Reply with quote

No bridges are repaired and no BG can move across.  The wrench symbols reappeared on all bridges upon the next turn.  All bridges that were blown were on day 17 at whatever the start time was (1500?).  it is now day 18 at 1800 and none are repaired although full supply has been available to all.

Lt_2nd

Rep: 15.6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol? Reply with quote

Have you got the latest patch? I recall some issues with the bridges being addressed in one of the patches, not sure if it specifically addressed your issues though.

redhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Reply with quote

I appreciate your help.  I do have the latest patch which is 5.60.51b, right?

redhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Reply with quote

Bridges finally show up as repaired on Day 19 1200, so certainly longer than 6 turns for large multi VL bridges as mentioned in manual, but nonetheless repaired.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

Jump to: