Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Ernie_M

Rep: 37.4

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:06 am Post subject: The Osama posts Reply with quote

!!

Last edited by Ernie_M on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:21 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

I guess that's the sort of rhetoric that let Adolph get to power.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

7A_Woulf

Rep: 22.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:58 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

-Burned any crosses lately Ernie?

All fanatics are dangerous, whether it's Muslims, orthodox Jews, right-wing Christians or Nazis.

If you lost someone 9/11, then you have my condolences, but that don't give you the right to rant and lash out against everyone that don't stand on your side. In a glorious display of racism you write that all the Muslims should be nuked, but when a fellow America said that you were wrong, the all of a sudden you were only joking?!? You told me to "go back to school" since I compared your vision of America with walls (i.e "the Iron Curtain") and camps for dissidents (i.e "the Gulag") with USSR, but then you sarcastically calls other people "professor"...  Rolling Eyes

Time after time you refer to all the billions US has spent "...helping other Nations." -Wake up!
It haven't been for the goodness of their hearts, it's been parts of the fight against the international communism! Apart from the Marshall aid, the majority of those billions have gone to aid right-wing dictatorships in south- and central America, dirty wars in Africa and the Mujahideen in Afghanistan; -the birthplace of al-Qaeda and the Talibans!
Mujahideen - Wikipedia

The French documentary series in three parts about CIA:s Secret War by William Karel (don't know the exact English title of it) shows some rather interesting facts about this; -With both former employees from the White House and CIA, but I guess it's just 'communist propaganda'?  Rolling Eyes

But please, keep up your rant. Soon you're the laughing stock of the entire CCS community. For fuck sake; -Even my 17 year old daughter laughs at you when when I can get her to stop watching 'Top Model season 147' or 'Project Runway' long enough to read your posts. Every time you post your right-wing, racist views, you confirm every prejudice people have about stupid, narrow-minded red-necks!

"When the tough gets going, I run to live to run another day..."

"Is this trip really necessary?"

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:02 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Right and every Irishman wants to kill an Englishman, every Arab wants to kill a Jew, all Muslims are terrorists, I am an imperialist, gays should be shot, blacks are dumb, asians have small *****, women can't drive, white people are superior, all Russians are part of a mafia organisation, there is no global warming, BP showed high level of duty of care in the gulf of mexico (phew it wasn't one of those US companies that got caught out), Schrekan is descended from an ex-convict, the USA is the saviour of the world, second to none except possibly Superman and Flash Gorden  blah blah blah..... believe whatever you want of the above but keep it to yourself because frankly most of us don't want to know.

Assalamualaikum

LoneRebel

Rep: 9.8

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:13 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

And some Americans still wonder why the rest of the world dislikes them?

Yes, it's true that the US has given much aid to other countries, but their reasons for doing so were hardly selfless. And besides, for everything the US has given to the world, it has taken more in return.

Since you have such a rose-tinted view of the United States, I suggest you read about the Philippine-American War. Read about the atrocities the Americans perpetrated in that war, and educate yourself. Ironically, the Americans went into the Philippines for much the same reasons they later went into Vietnam and Iraq. The Americans claimed that the natives were incapable of governing themselves and that, conveniently enough, they needed the US to "teach" them self-governance (while American soldiers raped the women and American corporations had their fill of the natural resources). That should tell you something.

Priapus

Rep: 18.6
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

sub-humans?

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:47 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Well, at least he capitalized it.  Wink

Bungarra

Rep: 137.3
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Bin Laden is gone & good riddance indirectly he is a murderer of all the people that have died since 9/11. How many more are to die from his pestalent mind.

The west though is not the bunch of roses it makes itself out to be. The economic debt of America and Europe are at the fore at the moment.

Basically the mega rich control the bucks, what do they care about you & me as long as they still keep making that allmighty dollar out of our toil or mortgage. Sell now while the market is up, buy tomorrow after we have caused the panic and the markets down.

We are all pawns including Bin Laden himself

Heres a poem doing the rounds of Oz at the moment. You know the country that court martials its own soldiers that are caught up in a firefight and some civilians get killed.

All modern governments are a pox to there own people, the irony is they really think they are doing a good job.

WAKE UP TIME

When the shearing sheds are silent and the stock camps fallen quiet
When the gidgee coals no longer glow across the outback night
And the bush is forced to hang a sign, '. gone broke and won't be back'
And spirits fear to find a way beyond the beaten track
When harvesters stand derelict upon the wind swept plains
And brave hearts pin their hopes no more on chance of loving rains
When a hundred outback settlements are ghost towns overnight
When we've lost the drive and heart we had to once more see us right
When 'Pioneer' means a stereo and 'Digger' some backhoe
And the 'Outback' is behind the house. there's nowhere else to go
And 'Anzac' is a biscuit brand and probably foreign owned
And education really means brainwashed and neatly cloned
When you have to bake a loaf of bread to make a decent crust
And our heritage once enshrined in gold is crumbling to dust
And old folk pay their camping fees on land for which they fought
And fishing is a great escape; that is until you're caught
When you see our kids with yankee caps and resentment in their eyes
And the soaring crime and hopeless hearts is no longer a surprise
When the name of RM Williams is a yuppie clothing brand
And not a product of our heritage that grew up off the land
When offering a hand makes people think you'll amputate
And two dogs meeting in the street is what you call a 'Mate'
When 'Political Correctness' has replaced all common sense
When you're forced to see it their way, there's no sitting on the fence
Yes one day you might find yourself an outcast in this land
Perhaps your heart will tell you then, ' I should have made a stand'
Just go and ask the farmers that should remove all doubt
Then join the swelling ranks who say, ' don't sell Australia out'

Courtesy of Craig Leggett (Ex SAS & 1 RAR)

Lucky we lived in the best times eh!

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:09 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

LoneRebel wrote (View Post):
And some Americans still wonder why the rest of the world dislikes them?

Since you have such a rose-tinted view of the United States, I suggest you read about the Philippine-American War. Read about the atrocities the Americans perpetrated in that war, and educate yourself. Ironically, the Americans went into the Philippines for much the same reasons they later went into Vietnam and Iraq. The Americans claimed that the natives were incapable of governing themselves and that, conveniently enough, they needed the US to "teach" them self-governance (while American soldiers raped the women and American corporations had their fill of the natural resources). That should tell you something.

I suggest you read as the Americans arrived in the Philippines

perhaps by a terrorist attack USA against their own battleship "Maine" and starting a war of colonialism and desire for expansion.

Osama is dead,that is important in all these post.

heia Safari!!

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

What, DAK_Legion? I don't understand what you're trying to imply.

Up to now, no one knows for sure who blew up the Maine. Some have even suggested that the Americans did it themselves, to provide a justification to go to war with Spain.

And even if the Spaniards were the ones who blew the Maine up, that would still have had nothing to do with the Filipinos. In fact, many Filipinos supported the Americans at first because they believed that the Americans would liberate them from Spain. Unfortunately, they learned that one imperialist is just as good as another.

Anyway, it is Ernie_M who has been driving the thread off-topic with his polemics on cutting off immigration and spreading hate against Muslims.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

You have understood what I have told. Wink

Ernie-M can say whatever he wants,is free and you to answer but is right about one thing..

Ernie_M wrote (View Post):

These people need to immigrate to a Muslim country
and maybe they will feel more at home.

In Spain we are supporting Muslims from 711 year.......

You know them??know their customs???his religion??their habits???

where are you from lonerebel??

I like seeing people defend for what you do not know...

I invite you to come to Spain....You probably see a different Spain which saw obama's wife...

Visit CEUTA.....Visit MELILLA...the last Spanish bastion in africa....No regrets!!!

heia Safari!!

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

I'm from the Philippines. We have a good number of Muslims here.  Wink

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Is not the same comrade!

heia Safari!!

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:07 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

LoneRebel wrote (View Post):
I'm from the Philippines. We have a good number of Muslims here.  Wink

but do you have a number of good muslims there?   Wink

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

southern_land wrote (View Post):
but do you have a number of good muslims there?   Wink

Well played, good sir. Laughing Yes, I would say that we do.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

The Maine incident in Cuba is still controversial to this day in American History.  We still have a lot of debate in America over what happened.  You guys always expect the worst out of America.  The truth is that the Maine blew-up...and nobody knows for sure exactly what happened.  Probably it was from an accident that ignited the ammo magazines - resulting in catastrophic explosion.  When that happens, it is easy to assume that the ship got hit by mine, saboteur or some other naval attack by colonial Spain.  Cuba is a free nation and so is the Phillipines.  If America is such an evil empire then why did we let both the Phillipines and Cuba have their independence from imperial Spain?  Anyways Spain by that time was pretty much done as imperial power.

"Basically the mega rich control the bucks, what do they care about you & me as long as they still keep making that allmighty dollar out of our toil or mortgage. Sell now while the market is up, buy tomorrow after we have caused the panic and the markets down. "

Yes the richest 1% of Americans call the shots, get all the tax breaks and have all the political power.  Probably not much different in other Western economies.
Adam Smith was wrong.  Greed is not good.  Greed at one time was considered one of the worst of all sins by the Church.  

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Ernie - you need to meet some American Muslims.  Have you EVER known one?   They are our neighbors, co-workers, classmates, serve in our military...
You need to let go of the hatred and take the time to actually get to know them.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

I'm prejudiced against members of batshit insane evil religions, which includes Muslims, Jews, Protestant churches that follow the Old Testament, Thelemites etc. even if they find the batshit insane evil part of their religion too bothersome to follow.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:42 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Turns out Jesus was a muslim. They found out this week that the H in Jesus H Christ stood for Hussain. I always assumed he was a liberal democrat but the facts are not clear.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

Ernie_M wrote (View Post):
Some, not all of the people who post at this site
have forgotten what happend in New York, Wahington DC
and rural Pennsylvania on Sept. 11, 2001. They think
that the Muslim terrorist threat is a joke.
These are the same people who have not had their
familes blown up or their homes demolished by
a Boeing 737.

Well, I don't think it's a Joke. Many have been maimed
and killed by these Sub-Humans not only in the US
but in other countries as well.

Now I will admit, the United States is not perfect.
Many mistakes have been made in the past. However,
in the last 75 years or so, the U.S. has been in
the forefront and has spent BILLIONS helping other
Nations. The genorous financial aid that was given
out over the years could probably zero out our debt.

So it's is distressing to hear some of the Anti-American
rhetoric posted at this site. I can understand when
it comes from Non-Americans but when Americans defame
their own country and side with murders...well there
is just word that comes to mind...Traitor!
These people need to immigrate to a Muslim country
and maybe they will feel more at home.

Now all this "Bad Mouthing" the U.S. begs a question,
if the U.S. is such a bad counrty, why are there so
many people trying to get in?

Finally, I am done with this subject. There has been
enough said especially from children like "buuface"
and it's really getting out of hand.

are you born narrow minded or have you studied for it?  Shocked

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: