Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm Post subject: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Reply with quote

Lately I´m working on finish a small mod with game, at a first place it will be a LSA with only 32 maps, it will be smaller and probably a smaller headache for players. I will use some things from the CC WAR-ABTF for by example the scenaryeditor screen but few more new things will be added, the great difference will be the amount of troops, their start positions and a strategic map with only the 32 LSA maps.

Perhaps later, if it does not crash on my face, I will add other things from the old CC-WAR ABTF.

Other things that I would like make for LSA would be a Battle of Ebro mod and a conversion from WAR to LSA but before you think bad, as before conversions, people will need LSA and WAR because by example, it will need maps from WAR. Probably it sounds crazy but I find it possible and LSA adds some new good features.

Other proyects can be a Invansion Normandy mod for TLD or LSA. But before I think on future, I will finish previous works, perhaps on not too time if I have not great problems, I can finish the ABFT for LSA. Thanks to Mafi BD9 and the CCLSA workbook tool the work is not too slow and all the other would be create new battles, operations and campaigns. Have fun.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

Last edited by Nomada_Firefox on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:32 pm Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Reply with quote

Thanks Firefox for your hard work !

kweniston

Rep: 57.9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Reply with quote

Something to look forward to, thanks man!

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Reply with quote

Few days ago I released this mod, it can be found on Moddb.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10-to-lsa

For a list of changes, I recomend you enter this link. Have fun.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

dj

Rep: 157.1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 am Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Reply with quote

Thanks amigo.  But I can not seem to get access to your download section.  When I try to register on your site, I keep getting error messages.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

kweniston

Rep: 57.9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Reply with quote

This should work without problems:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10-to-lsa/downloads/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10

Thanks FF.

george-1st

Rep: 0.5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm Post subject: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Reply with quote

Hey there. Great job with the mods for ABTF to CC5 maps. I downloaded your maps and installed 2 nights ago. The old maps from ABTF a neat but the LSA map graphics are much better.

I just posted asking for help how to recode the LSA maps for usage in CC5 and CCIII - Cross of Iron,. as I am clueless as to what to do but will try if no one is willing to recode them.

Could you give me some pointers as to how to go about doing this?

Thanks

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

Jump to: