Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:07 am Post subject: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Can someone please explain this bug?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Can someone describe the bug?

Kojusoki

Rep: 22.7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

when the bridge is destroyed, allies have supply as it would be all ok.
for example allied AB BGs receive tanks and armoured BGs have ammo and fuel marked as ++

papa_whisky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

The AB resupply with tanks I think is bad scenario design rather than a bug.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Quote:
The AB resupply with tanks I think is bad scenario design rather than a bug

why?

papa_whisky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

If I am not mistaken some units if in supply, with or without being connected to XXX corps are provided tanks after a certain date.

Kojusoki

Rep: 22.7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

papa is right - if you find campaign.txt file you can that there is an option that you can choose wheter AB is in full supply the givin day.

But certainly there is a bug as in the manual it states that a bridge can be repaired only if there is supply connection. Now if yopu have a few bridges down in a raw, ALL ARE BEING repaired at the same time.

Also, armoured BGs (so not AB) have full supply

Bordic

Rep: 20.8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Well, I have the idea that this bug will need more than a simple patch to fix it... Sad

Et agere et pati fortiter romanus est

Last edited by Bordic on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

papa_whisky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

I am sure it can be fixed, the question is when?

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, I have the idea that this bug will need more than a simple patch to fix it... Sad

it will only require a simple patch

Quote:
I am sure it can be fixed, the question is when?

Currently there are no plans announced with regard to releasing another patch.

Matrix have already dropped, without notice, support for their still advertised 24/7 on-line H2H campaigns (MMCC3)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

double post
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:42 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

Its really sad... Crying or Very sad

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 am Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

If Matrix can/will not help us, can someone with some modding skills fix at least some of the issues?
I would do it myself if I had the skills. Thanks.

ronson

Rep: 36.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
If I am not mistaken some units if in supply, with or without being connected to XXX corps are provided tanks after a certain date.

Rightly so, the 101st AB took under command the 15/19 Hussars the armoured recce regt. of 11th Armoured Div from at least the 19th September. Around the 22nd Sept. 44RTR was also attached from 4th Armoured Brigade. Both these formations came from the flanking VIII Corps.

The 82nd AB took under command the Nottinghamshire Yeo. (Sherwood Foresters) from the 8th Armoured Brigade from around 22nd Sept. They had , after the arrival of Guards armoured, up to this point been supported by one of the Guards armoured Regts. who took part in the fighting around Mook with them. (I believe it was the Coldstream, but I could be wrong).

I think however that you do have a point in so far as these attachments came about AFTER the link up by the main forces of XXX Corps, this should be the governing factor of recieving this support, rather than the question of supply or not.

Cheers
Ronson

GR member Ronson1  ac 4247033

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm Post subject: Re: Bridge/Blown Bridge/Supply Issue in LSA Reply with quote

There is an option in the LSA fpool on a BG unit change if it requires supply or not to have it happen.

I wonder since these are AB BG's and have supply for a period of time, even if not connected on the ground, that these are happening??? It could also just be set wrong???

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

Jump to: