Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Author

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

zcharles wrote (View Post):
Usually I do not play with morale rules; anyway, if germans has less flags than allies they loose morale and vice-versa.
If your inflict high losses to enemy and you suffer few, you receive many flags for free at the end of the battle.
This is why I don't like morale...
Try to play without the setting "battle ends when force morale gets too low".
Thanks for your feedback, enjoy!

ok i shall give it another try... just restarted the GC  Very Happy
I also found out that, when a 2nd BG comes on a map (while there is allready some fighting going on), you can place the reinforcement units where you want, and not only around the entry point.

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

zcharles

Rep: 15.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

It should happend when there is already a BG in the map, the entering BG should be able to place only in its area while the existing BG everywhere. On the 2nd turn every one can deploy everywhere.
I have not changed the CCLSA game system, so the mechanics are those of the original game, but I noticed that, expecially in multiplayer, those dynamics have A LOT OF BUGS. Buy you know, modders have not access to modify this aspect of the game, so this is it, this will remain, sorry...

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

but I noticed that, expecially in multiplayer, those dynamics have A LOT OF BUGS. Buy you know, modders have not access to modify this aspect of the game, so this is it, this will remain, sorry...

Can you specify some more?

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

What version of LSA are you running? CC-LastStandArnhem-Update-v56051.exe is the latest and fixes a lot of issues.

Though there are 2 big fixes outstanding around bridge/supply routes and a campaign/operation data corruption issue; http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3030332

zcharles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

I'm running the last LSA patch version; problems in multiplayer are the following:
-There are two regions, A and B; some time when a BG moves from A to B and one secondary BG (that who does not lead the battle) from B to A, they do not met and simply exchange regions. This allows surrounded BGs to flee, with a little luck.
-When BGs are set to "REST" (that is common at night) and then the command is removed (in the morning usually), the system goes badly wrong; it may happend that the battle is not fought, but ofter the server visualize correctly the battle, the host visualize another battle, and you realize that because in the deployemnt phase all is crazy wrong. Than you need to go to command, than return to battle.
-When the host sets to "REST" a secondary BG for same reason, it's very probable that until he moves that BG, it will always remain in rest, or if he tries to do "RELIEVE", the system simply ignore the command in the "EXECUTE" phase.
So the REST command is always to avoid to the host when having 2 BGs in a region, and sometimes always to the server to avoid system crash.

Anyway, with a little pratice you can avoid those bugs and play a fine champaign.
since I play CC only in LAN from years, I'm very familiar with those problems.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Quote:
I can be very precise if we are many and can divide work; the mod you see here and the mod before has been done quickly for a quick play.

sounds cool!Smile
quick question to see your are in topic - how many men did 35GDS have by September 13th?

zcharles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Well I have no idea at all, but I can start to study the situation at Stalingrad Smile
(actually: I'm graduated in ancient history and know how to search, but today my occupation is builder and woodcutter, effect of the economy...).
If you want me in your group of course, or I won't waste any time at all in this matter, you know.
Anyway the best answer would be: who cares? Shouldn't we use forcepools of the CC5 Stalingrad?
I've posted a reply in CC5 Stalingrad channel many days ago.
Greetings.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I have no idea at all, but I can start to study the situation at Stalingrad

sounds cool - you should be hired by Matrix - they don't care about details as well Wink.

Quote:
If you want me in your group of course, or I won't waste any time at all in this matter, you know.

me, personally, doesn't know how you can contribute to this mod...
Convince me iam wrong Smile
Actually i'd like if someone does especially with good details...

Quote:
Anyway the best answer would be: who cares? Shouldn't we use forcepools of the CC5 Stalingrad?

me cares and i believe Manoi does as well and no, we will not use CC5 FPs in new version.

Quote:
I've posted a reply in CC5 Stalingrad channel many days ago.

yeah happens Smile.

zcharles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Hey no problem, good work with your mod, I've a lot of other things to do in my life! (And many other games to play too Smile )
All what I was saying is that, being a very long work to do a mod, I would have been happy to help, but if you do all alone welcome!! I'll wait for the game, hope you will not need too much time, let's say more than Matrix needs for a new CC version...
Anyway, beware to not repeat same imperfections of your CC5 Stalingrad mod: many weapons, if not all, were deeply incorrect in "details" like Time of fire and the related sound, the number of shots fired, ecc... Infact before to play I made a sub-mod adjusting all that stuff. Only details of course, but with little adjustments we had a far better version of the mod. So happy to see you don't need help, but don't make the error to think you NEED help, with respect maybe you just don't WANT it Smile One other that could help could be Kojusoky for example, or others with passion for those kind of details.
Anyway dear Dima, Stalingrad was by far the best mod ever created and I'm a fan of you modders, really.
Good work comrades! See you, and don't wait too much for the mod, we need it!

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

can someone make it so we can just drop it in MODSWAP??  Very Happy

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

kweniston

Rep: 57.9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

I'm running the last LSA patch version; problems in multiplayer are the following:
-There are two regions, A and B; some time when a BG moves from A to B and one secondary BG (that who does not lead the battle) from B to A, they do not met and simply exchange regions. This allows surrounded BGs to flee, with a little luck.
-When BGs are set to "REST" (that is common at night) and then the command is removed (in the morning usually), the system goes badly wrong; it may happend that the battle is not fought, but ofter the server visualize correctly the battle, the host visualize another battle, and you realize that because in the deployemnt phase all is crazy wrong. Than you need to go to command, than return to battle.
-When the host sets to "REST" a secondary BG for same reason, it's very probable that until he moves that BG, it will always remain in rest, or if he tries to do "RELIEVE", the system simply ignore the command in the "EXECUTE" phase.
So the REST command is always to avoid to the host when having 2 BGs in a region, and sometimes always to the server to avoid system crash.

Anyway, with a little pratice you can avoid those bugs and play a fine champaign.
since I play CC only in LAN from years, I'm very familiar with those problems.

Hi, thanks for explaining. I'm not sure, have these bugs been posted at Matrix? If not, then maybe we can get them fixed with 'the latest patch' (if it ever happens).

RD_Knights-X

Rep: 25.6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Hey Zcharles, just wanted to say thx for the mod.  Your install instructions worked for me just fine after a little experimentation...but only a little.  I encourage you to continue working on it to improve it!!  Don't get discouraged.....I know, easy for me to say since I'm not the one getting those slings and arrows flying my way.

RD Knights X (the LSA manual writer)

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Well,well,well,

Look what the Cat Dragged in!
Hello Steve.

zcharles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Tanks RD!
Sorry but at the moment I have much things to do; apart work, clean the wood, spend time with female and dogs, I thing I'm gonna tryng to run War In Te East in my PC, or paint my new WH40k army, or play RPG... or sleep as well.
At the time I've any intention to use more time in modding CC, sorry.
Maybe next year... but it seems to me that here are many modders who take CC like a king of knowledge test, more than a game which ultimate target is to make fun; it's too serious for me, I want to relax, not to be examinated and criticized like at school. So for a long time now... no more modding! Sorry and tnxk again for your feedback! Enjoy!
(LEt's wait for the new CC now, it should be near now!)

RD_Knights-X

Rep: 25.6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Hello Michael!  Good to see you are still involved with the CC community.  Send me an email on the old hotmail address if you want to have some fun & battles.  Hey...we could even try zcharles' mod out in a H2H contest.  I remember we used to have loads of fun with the True Green and VetBoB mods for CC IV.

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Unfortunately I don't have the old Platoon_Michael e-mail address anymore so you'll have to PM me your email address.

I remember the VETBoB GC,You whittled me down to nothing,then I conceded with 1 or 2 days left to go.
Ive been messing around with Importing TT's Mod into WAR in-case you didn't know.
VETBoB WAR

mig2927

Rep: 7.5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Last edited by mig2927 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

mig2927

Rep: 7.5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

I do something

dumdum12

Rep: 0.5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Just a suggestion for any Mod-release:

Please add a description for the MOD

* Why did I came up with the idea to change certain things?

* What is included/changed in the specific modification?
           *subcategory for the changes/fixes of the different releases/versions...

* Installation advice including the needed links for the files...

* Known bugs (should be expanded if anything new appeared)

Im just a noob in the CC battlefield and don't know a lot about the mechanics in the game and cause of that I don't want to install anything I even know less about than the main game...

It's meant as a productive critic to improve the experience for occasional players and beginners in a good way  Very Happy

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:59 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Just a little Neffe map bug, german vetmod in progress...

neffe.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  278.94 KB
 Viewed:  439 Time(s)

neffe.jpg

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: