Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 am Post subject: Creating Operations and Credits Reply with quote

There are three ways in which credits are provided i Entering a Map ii Provided per day of an operation iii Casualty replacement. I believe this is modified by the game settings veteran etc.

I don't quite figure out how this works. I wish to get the following effect: In a campaign at the start of a particular operation I get a certain amount of points. I thought this could be set by adjusting the number of credits for entering the start map of the operation. However some operations appear to allocate a lot more points than others even though casualties are similar and the number of credits allocated to the start map are roughly the same. Am I missing something?

ArmeeGruppeSud

Rep: 9.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm Post subject: Re: Creating Operations and Credits Reply with quote

G'day papa_whisky

The reason you have had no replies may be because people did not understand your use of the word: "credits".

Obviously,when you say "credits", you mean "Requisition Points" (RP).

There is a section in the CC3 readme text that attempts to explain RP allocation, but you may need an advanced degree in mathmatics to comprehend it  Shocked

Fortunately acebars has constructed a usefull tool to help calculate RP allocations, just download it from the link in the thread below:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9674

CHEERS

AGS

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 am Post subject: Re: Creating Operations and Credits Reply with quote

Thanks AGS, umm yes requisition points :)

The readme text is almost as clear as mud, but after a few more reads I might figure it out. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction and for the link to the calculator.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

Jump to: