Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 Author
ArmeeGruppeSud

Rep: 9.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 pm Post subject: exposing strawman who prefers ilegals ovr legit asylum sekrs Reply with quote

WOW!

How daft can people be?

Blackstump wrote (View Post):
First.. AGS  Your feelings about the "boat people" To Quote "these people sicken you" Because their availability to $5000 US means they aren't genuine refugees.
Do i have to endlessly requote myself because intelectually challenged people cant read straight?

Realy i expected better from you Blackstump, instead i get a philistine strawman argument.
ArmeeGruppeSud wrote (View Post):
None of the illegal immigrant boat people are even genuinley poor by 3rd world standards!

Lets look at the way Blackstump reads

Blackstump took a few words from 3 of my sentences and joined them together to create an entirely new sentence.
Then like a true strawman, Blackstump attacked this new sentence which he had created and berated me for it  Rolling Eyes

OK, lets do a quote of Blackstump using the Blackstump technique...........
they illegals,... "i want them kicked out"... it will eventually benefit our country

Shocked  WOW .............. Blackstump, you are such a bigot  Laughing

I personally admire their grit...

Do you also admire their total disrespect for Australia and Australians?
They spit on our law, they trample on our soverienty, the show contempt for our borders.
They take advantage of our social welfare system (must admit so do many Aussies, but centrelink is cracking down on them now)

are they "illegals" ... yes.
Do i want them kicked out?.. no

So if you had your way, Australia would open the floodgates and let millions of people come here and turn Australia into a 3rd world country?

May as well, we are not even going to own much of Australia soon anyway  Rolling Eyes

I personally believe that somebody who has worked his arse off to make it here will eventually benefit the country...

Telll that to the guy who was stabbed by illegal immigrant earlier this year and the girl raped by another before that.

How about you google the increasing incidence of knife violence in Australia

Then...., oh , he'll never work it out.....

Did you know that every illegal immigrant (who displaces a legal assylum seeker), cost tax payers 2-3 HUNDRED times as much as one legal assylum seeker who gets here legitimately, without cheating by paying criminals to help the jump the queue?

Actually, when you count the cost, each illegal probably stops more than 1 legal assylum seeker

Yes, you are right, they are beneficial to our country....  Rolling Eyes

So you assume that all these people are genuine assylum seekers?

You assume that these people who respectfully broke the law to enter Australia will suddenly have respect for the law once they are given residency?

OK, so you won a gold medal for naivety.

You think they will benfit Australia............?

Maybe some will, while others wil fill our jails, (more burden for the tax payers).

Guess you dont read the papers, watch the news, or go out on the streets at night,....obviously.

If they want to work then they are welcome.

And the ones who don't?

Blackstump, do you have any idea how many are cruising along on centrelink?

Illegal immigrant: "I Cant get a job because i cant speak English"

Legal Australian: "Do you want to learn English"

Illegal immigrant: "What"?!  Shocked

As i said:
A discerning reader, will easily understand

Unfortunately, Blackstump does not understand Sad

Blackstump how did you so completely missunderstand the point of this sentence.
It sickens me that the system, at this present time, favours criminals and disadvantages genuine assylum seekers.

It appears that you are in favour of allowing illegal immigrants, who have no respect for Australia, to jump the queue ahead of thousands of hardworking genuine assylum seekers, who are stranded, simply because, they either, have good morals/integrity, or are not rich, or both...

Shame on you Blackstump ..  Surprised

Blackstump..., do you have shares in a people-smuggling racket ?

Personally, i would like to see the thousands who are legally/legitimately trying to get assylum in Australia have a chance, but they have no hope, why?

the system, at this present time, favours criminals and disadvantages genuine assylum seekers.

Very Happy  CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy  AGS  Very Happy

P.S., i bet you are SO NAIVE, that you believe that all the assylum seeker stories they followed in that farcical TV show "Go back to where you came from" were illegals (boat people).

Well they weren't

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

What your point AGS?
That there are racists in Finland... Wow... Thanx for the information........
Rolling Eyes

There are racists in all continents, exept in the "all white continet"....

As the thread name say, its about religion... So, for the post to have a meaning, link the racism to the Christian church or something...

See example belowe:

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:01 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Lets guess who said the following:

"Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self¬glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.
Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch¬thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security."

Click the button for the right answer:

Hidden: 
The right answer is: Martin Luther, the father of the protestant Church wrote that in his book. Titled: The Jews and Their Lies (1543) (1543)

"If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long a time as they have used for inventing their lies¬¬ that is, longer than two thousand years." "Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?"
Aha, propaganda:

Hidden: 
The right answer is: Martin Luther, the father of the protestant Church wrote that in his book. Titled: The Jews and Their Lies (1543)

"Over and above that we let them get rich on our sweat and blood, while we remain poor and they such the marrow from our bones."
Hm, who does that sond like?

Hidden: 
The right answer is: Martin Luther, the father of the protestant Church wrote that in his book. Titled: The Jews and Their Lies (1543)

"I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule¬¬ if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe¬conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my
conscience." "Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew.
"
Lords be warned...

Hidden: 

"First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly ¬ and I myself was unaware of it ¬ will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know."

Hidden: 

"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God."

Remember who also hated gypsies? Who may have said all that???

Hm, lodged under a roof or in a barn, who come up with thease ideas??  

Hidden: 

"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. (remainder omitted)"
Jew books...

Hidden: 

"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Jews captive with the saying of Moses (Deuteronomy 17 [:10 ff.]) in which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Moses clearly adds: "what they teach you in accord with the law of the Lord." Those villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people's obedience contrary to the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy. In the same way the pope also held us captive with the declaration in Matthew 16 {:18], "You are Peter," etc, inducing us to believe all the lies and deceptions that issued from his devilish mind. He did not teach in accord with the word of God, and therefore he forfeited the right to teach."

Hidden: 

"Fifth, I advise that safe­conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. (...remainder omitted)."

Hidden: 

"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause."
Take there treasure of silver and gold...

Hidden: 

"Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam (Gen 3[:19]}. For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants."

What does that sound like...?
Hidden: 

"that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward."

Kristallnacht.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Hidden: 

"I wish and I ask that our rulers who have Jewish subjects exercise a sharp mercy toward these wretched people, as suggested above, to see whether this might not help (though it is doubtful). They must act like a good physician who, when gangrene has set in, proceeds without mercy to cut, saw, and burn flesh, veins, bone, and marrow. Such a procedure must also be followed in this instance. Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them, as Moses did in the wilderness, slaying three thousand lest the whole people perish. They surely do not know what they are doing; moreover, as people possessed, they do not wish to know it, hear it, or learn it. There it would be wrong to be merciful and confirm them in their conduct. If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs, so that we do not become partakers of their abominable blasphemy and all their other vices and thus merit God's wrath and be damned with them. I have done my duty. Now let everyone see to his. I am exonerated."

Hidden: 

Christans preach Love love love and forgiveness, right AGS!
Your right AGS.... The Jews have feelt much "love" from the christian church over the years..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

And a needed reminder to AGS, as he so often forget what he said before. ... ::

AGS thoughts on Muslimes:
We dont want/need islamic influene on our western (Christian) society.

Funny, thats Anders Breiviks main argument to justify the killing.

The (in)famus "become like us, or go" argument:
If you wanna live here, either become like us, or GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Yeh, Thats Anders Breiviks main thought to.

True Christians preach Love, Love and Love, and Forgiveness (c) AGS:
Really, regarding these illegal immigrant boat people (incorrectly labelled "Asylum seeking refugees")we should just sink their boats, and let the swim home or drown. they would soon stop coming.

Anders Breiviks never saw the grand picture like you do AGS, Breivik was so conservative... Why kill 77 people, when one can kill 1000 muslimes on a boat..

This is the "AGS christian idea of more love":
Just 2 naval sinkings would be enough to send a clear and effective message.

Stupid me, why kill 1000 when one can kill 2000 muslimes..

And then to justify the genocide/mass murder, AGS claims it will save life in the long run…  Funny, that actually Breiviks argument to. ...

----

1) Yours and Martin Luthers Christian idea of love is very different from my "heathen" idea of love.

2) I belive that I prefer my inferior "heathen" morals over your and Martin Luthers superior Christian morals. ..

But, you cant see why.... right..

davidssfx

Rep: 16.8
votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
davidssfx,

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/probably_no_god_bumper_stickers-p128685423193555178en8ys_400.jpgMF  

Wouldn't it be ironic if atheism is like an assembly line from which rolls out the gambits of a religious group's agenda?

Please select one of the following:

a) Yes, that would be ironic
b) Ouch, stop it ... that hurts my head
c) I'm telling Mom
d) All of the above

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

davidssfx wrote (View Post):
Wouldn't it be ironic if atheism is like an assembly line from which rolls out the gambits of a religious group's agenda?

Sorry for my English. Are you saying that its a religious group who made the sticker?

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):

Sorry for my English. Are you saying that its a religious group who made the sticker?
... answer the question please :)

But, to answer your question:  if you follow the logic of the statement, then you should have asked ... Are you saying that the sticker was made by Atheist's, who in doing so, are unknowingly acting as gambits for a religious group?

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

... answer the question please Smile But, to answer your question:  if you follow the logic of the statement, then you should have asked ... Are you saying that the sticker was made by Atheist's, who in doing so, are unknowingly acting as gambits for a religious group?

I was explicitly saying that my English was not enough to follow what you mean.
I asked you to clarify; it was a very simple question from someone who don’t have English as his first language. And you return it in this way..
Yeh, there for: Hörreruru äro du en enfaldning, eller, å andra sidan, saliga äro de saktmodiga?

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

... by my standards your a wowser.

hmm ... well you've certainly demostrated that atheism is the preferred worldview, thanks for your insight  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by davidssfx on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 am; edited 4 times in total

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

... answer the question please Smile But, to answer your question:  if you follow the logic of the statement, then you should have asked ... Are you saying that the sticker was made by Atheist's, who in doing so, are unknowingly acting as gambits for a religious group?

I was explicitly saying that my English was not enough to follow what you mean.
I asked you to clarify; it was a very simple question from someone who don’t have English as his first language. And you return it in this way..
Yeh, there for: Hörreruru du äro en enfaldning, eller, å andra sidan, saliga äro de saktmodiga?

I apologize ... I thought you were pre-apologizing for something you were about to write, and therefore interpreted your reply as a mix of sarcasm and humor.
Therefore, to answer your question as you say you intended it to be ...
"Sorry for my English. Are you saying that its a religious group who made the sticker?"
My answer to your question is ... no, I wasn't implying that the sticker was made by a religious group. I was responding to the text written on the sticker.
But strangely though, through my unfortunate interpretation of your reply, and my subsequent answer ... it seems there may be an ambiguous connection.

also, I don't know the meaning of what you've written in a non-English format ... sorry, English is the only language I know ... and am still learning.

Last edited by davidssfx on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

My text was as unreadable to you, as your text was for me. That was the message in my text, so you actually understood the texts message.. ...

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

My text was as unreadable to you, as your text was for me. That was the message in my text, so you actually understood the texts message.. ...

sounds like we're making progress :)

a9 - perhaps in the future you could assign a code (letter/number) to your replies, so as to avoid further miscommunication.

for example:
a1 = I understand what you are saying, and I'm responding seriously
a2 = I don't understand what you are saying because English is not my first language ... please rephrase
a3 = I understand what you are saying, but I'm responding with sarcasm and perhaps humor
a4 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which you have to discover for yourself
a5 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which you have to discover by asking me further questions
a6 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which I'll never let you know if you've interpreted correctly or not
a7 = I don't understand because according to the Bible I can't understand some things until I'm born again ... so please cut me some slack

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

a8 = I just don't understand what you are saying ... please try again
a9 = I'm responding with humor to lighten the conversation Smile

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

sounds like we're making progress :)

a9 - perhaps in the future you could assign a code (letter/number) to your replies, so as to avoid further miscommunication.

for example:
a1 = I understand what you are saying, and I'm responding seriously
a2 = I don't understand what you are saying because English is not my first language ... please rephrase
a3 = I understand what you are saying, but I'm responding with sarcasm and perhaps humor
a4 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which you have to discover for yourself
a5 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which you have to discover by asking me further questions
a6 = I understand what you are saying, but am responding with a hidden meaning ... which I'll never let you know if you've interpreted correctly or not
a7 = I don't understand because according to the Bible I can't understand some things until I'm born again ... so please cut me some slack

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

a8 = I just don't understand what you are saying ... please try again
a9 = I'm responding with humor to lighten the conversation Smile

You forgot:
a10 = I don’t want you to understand what Im saying, im using my single language skills  to mock you. That makes me feel superior.

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

You forgot:
a10 = I don’t want you to understand what Im saying, im using my single language skills  to mock you. That makes me feel superior.

... lol, you're hilarious  Laughing

davidssfx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

You forgot:

... lol, you're hilarious  Laughing

also, if you seriously still don't understand something I've said, please ask again in a direct way ... and I'll try my best to explain better. Smile

davidssfx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

How does the Bible resolve our differences?

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Matthew Henry's Commentary
(2.) That this privilege of being the children of God, and of being by baptism devoted to Christ, is now enjoyed in common by all real Christians. The law indeed made a difference between Jew and Greek, giving the Jews on many accounts the pre-eminence: that also made a difference between bond and free, master and servant, and between male and female, the males being circumcised. But it is not so now; they all stand on the same level, and are all one in Christ Jesus; as the one is not accepted on the account of any national or personal advantages he may enjoy above the other, so neither is the other rejected for the want of them; but all who sincerely believe on Christ, of what nation, or sex, or condition, soever they be, are accepted of him, and become the children of God through faith in him.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

davidssfx,

how about no more bible copy pastes in this thread, you are welcome to start a "bible studies" - thread here in CCS of course.

- MF

davidssfx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Can we see some scientific proof of creationism? or is it just theory?

not necessarily proof of creationism, but some interesting stuff:

Typing monkeys:
http://www.unmaskingevolution.com/20-typing.htm

DNA visualization
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UoKYGKxxMI

Programming of Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00vBqYDBW5s&feature=related

Last edited by davidssfx on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 am Post subject: Re: exposing strawman who prefers ilegals ovr legit asylum s Reply with quote

WOW!

How daft can people be?

First.. AGS  Your feelings about the "boat people" To Quote "these people sicken you" Because their availability to $5000 US means they aren't genuine refugees.
Do i have to endlessly requote myself because intelectually challenged people cant read straight?

Realy i expected better from you Blackstump, instead i get a philistine strawman argument.
None of the illegal immigrant boat people are even genuinley poor by 3rd world standards!

Lets look at the way Blackstump reads

Blackstump took a few words from 3 of my sentences and joined them together to create an entirely new sentence.
Then like a true strawman, Blackstump attacked this new sentence which he had created and berated me for it  Rolling Eyes

OK, lets do a quote of Blackstump using the Blackstump technique...........
they illegals,... "i want them kicked out"... it will eventually benefit our country

Shocked  WOW .............. Blackstump, you are such a bigot  Laughing

I personally admire their grit...

Do you also admire their total disrespect for Australia and Australians?
They spit on our law, they trample on our soverienty, the show contempt for our borders.
They take advantage of our social welfare system (must admit so do many Aussies, but centrelink is cracking down on them now)

are they "illegals" ... yes.
Do i want them kicked out?.. no

So if you had your way, Australia would open the floodgates and let millions of people come here and turn Australia into a 3rd world country?

May as well, we are not even going own much of Australia soon antway  Rolling Eyes

I personally believe that somebody who has worked his arse off to make it here will eventually benefit the country...

Telll that to the guy who was stabbed by illegal immigrant last week and the girl raped by another before that.

Try googling the increasing incidents of knife violence in Australia

Then...., oh , he'll never work it out.....

Yes, you are right, they are beneficial to our country....

So you assume that all these people are genuine asylum seekers?

You assume that these people who respectfully broke the law to enter Australia will suddenly have respect for the law once they are given residency?

OK, so you won a gold medal for naivety.

You think they will benfit Australia............?

Maybe some will, while others wil fill our jails, (more burden for the tax payers).

Guess you dont read the papers, watch the news, or go out on the streets at night,....obviously.

If they want to work then they are welcome.

And the ones who don't?

Blackstump, do you have any idea how many are cruising along on centrelink?

Illegal immigrant: "I Cant get a job because i cant speak English"

Legal Australian: "Do you want to learn English"

Illegal immigrant: "What"?!  Shocked

As i said:
A discerning reader, will easily understand

Unfortunately, Blackstump does not understand Sad

Blackstump how did you so completely missunderstand the point of this sentence.
It sickens me that the system, at this present time, favours criminals and disadvantages genuine assylum seekers.

It appears that you are in favour of allowing illegal immigrants, who have no respect for Australia, to jump the queue ahead of thousands of hardworking genuine assylum seekers, who are stranded, simply because, they either, have good morals/integrity, or are not rich, or both...

Shame on you Blackstump ..  Surprised

Blackstump..., do you have shares in a people-smuggling racket ?

Personally, i would like to see the thousands who are legally/legitimately trying to get assylum in Australia have a chance, but they have no hope, why?

the system, at this present time, favours criminals and disadvantages genuine assylum seekers.

Very Happy  CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy  AGS  Very Happy

Firstly i didn't string a few of your sentences together.
The gist of what you are saying is you don't wont illegal boat people here in Australia, correct ?
This would imply to somebody as "daft" as i that you have no Christian love for these boat people, correct ?
Even tho in your words i'm "intellectually challenged" i still seem to be able to understand this, correct?
OK glad we cleared that up.
If i can ask you this, are you Koori by nationality? or where your ancestors illegal immigrants in their eyes?
You ask if i admire their total disrespect for Australians and Australia.
I ask you, why would they risk their all to get their kids here if they hate the place ?
They take advantage of our welfare system ?
So do many Australians, lets include our tax free churches.
I've seen a lot of immigrants, the majority are all hard working.

You ask if i had my way, i could turn Australia into a third world country?
Well without checking we have 22 million people in this country, and your talking about 10 to 15 thousand illegal boat people.
Don't know if you ever get out much AGS but Australia's a big place. I reckon you could stick another 22 million in here and i could drive around a fair bit before i found them...and if you could get 11 million of them to work then the place would look no different...

Wow an illegal stabbed someone and there was a rape.... think that shits been going on in Australia for awhile...

Yep i do read the papers and i do watch TV and Ive worked all over Australia for more then 30 years
I'm sure i have a pretty good cross reference of the real Australian, Ive worked with thousands of them.

Did i misunderstand your sentence " It sickens me that the system at this present time, favours criminals and disadvantages genuine asylum seekers"
No sure didn't.
No genuine asylum seeker has been disadvantaged by the "illegal boat people" you should check your facts.

No i have no shares in the "people smuggling rackets" the only share i have is in humanity.
P.S Yes i understand, obviously more profoundly then you.

"percute et percute velociter"

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Its amazing how some "atheists" on this site have a more benevolent attitude then the so call Christians. And even our soul Muslim  (that i know of) is more forgiving then our Christian brothers..
Life is full of straw man arguments AGS, you should look deep within yourself and see that beyond your beliefs, we all share the same DNA.
Your views are shrouded by a mist, you think you have lifted a veil, but in fact you are blinkered by your faith.
Sad.

"percute et percute velociter"

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Jump to: