Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 Author
Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

More on women  Arrow

Link

Link

Andreus

Rep: 16.8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Where's the trainwrecks already? Did Mooxe definately deleted it?
Just to say, with a bit more of posting you may reach its magical number of pages full of leading-nowhere arguing!

You know, I'm just a normal guy like everyone else. Why, my friends say, "Andreus you're just so cool because you're normal just like everyone else." Yep, normal that's me. - Fallout 2

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa...

If someone have prostate cancer, will he be cured if he gets’ lung cancer?

If a society is infected by radical Muslims, will it be cured with a dose of radical Christians..?

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

If a society is infected by radical Muslims, will it be cured with a dose of radical Christians..? -AT_Stakly

Demographics of Atheism

Didn't you mean to say  Arrow

If a society is infected by radical Atheists, will it be cured with a dose of radical Muslims..?

more on gays and women  Arrow

Link

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa...

If someone is healthy, will he feel better if he gets’ prostate cancer and/or lung cancer?

If a society is healthy, will it be better with a dose of radical Muslims and/or radical Christians..?

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

You must leave the Godless land of Sweden to the Muslims and save your soul.

May I suggest the following church  Arrow

Link

ArmeeGruppeSud

Rep: 9.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm Post subject: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
Stwa,
oh now I get it, you are one of these "anti-multiculturalist" Christians, like AGS, - MF

Maybe MF has failing eyesight like his BF Stalky, i shall increase the font size, maybe that will help him see reality (faint hope)

No wonder you got banned from that forum, because you persist with slanderous statements which everybody knows are lies that could only exist as a reality in your mind if you are completely delusional.

Its no surpriise that you believe in fairy tales Rolling Eyes

Calling me anti-multiculturalist is like calling you a devout Christian preacher who believes God created the universe and everything in it.

In total contrast to your irrational rantings, i am not "anti-multiculturalist".
This is simply yet another of your many delusions, symptomatic of the continuous flow of BS that prevails in your mind  Confused  

As an Australian, in a multiculturally friendly nation (unlike Finland), I am not only accepting of multiculturalism, but i also embrace it  Very Happy

So much so, that i married an asian woman  Razz

How anti-multiculturalist is that?

My very own household is multicultural!  Cool

So who is talking B.S?..............., you are MF   Razz  

MajorFrank, it is your slanderous BS that continuously misrepresents my position.

Your credibility just went down, yet another notch  Sad

Can MF achieve a credibility rating below zero?

If it is posssible, MajorFrank could do it..

Very Happy

Very Happy CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy  AGS  Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 pm Post subject: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
Wink

ArmeeGruppeSud wrote (View Post):
Tell, me AT_Stalky, do you WANT, or NEED, islamic influence in your society?
This question is NOT Rhetorical!!!!!!
Either you answer it, honestly, or you should never post in this thread again.
Of course he declined to answer and expose his hypocracy
Instead Stalk replied thus:
AGS,
Can we call Martin Luther A) the father of the Protestant Church and the über-Führer of Nazy idiolegy, or is he better described as B) an  anti-Semite?.
This is not a rhetorical question, (A), or (B)??

Not being integrity challenged like Stalky, i gave his question a clear and concise answer:
It could be assumed that, by "anti-Semite", the Stalker means: "anti-Jewish"...........

After careful consideration i will choose (C),
Just kidding, i have Chosen (B), Martin Luther is better described as B) an  anti-Semite?

Now i have earned the right to continue posting in this thread

Stalky still has not given my question a direct answer
Instead, Stalky complained about other people not answering his questions (more hypocracy)
Stwa… You successfully avoided answer any of my 6 questions.

So, being generous, i gave him another chance to answer and i generously gave him 5 options as to how he could answer:
1) You can lie and say:
"Yes, i want/need islamic influence on Swedish society"
By telling such a blatant lie you expose your total lack of integrity
2) Be honest and say:  "No, i dont want, or need, islamic influence on Swedish society."
In which case you expose your hypocracy for berating me for writing it
3) Never post in thread again
Which, in itself, by default, would be an admission of your hypocracy and prove that you dont have the integrity to answer my question as i answered yours
4) contunue posting without answering.
Which proves that you dont have any inetegrity and that you are too ashamed to admit to your hypocracy.
5) Apologise for your hypocracy and your barrage of attacks on my faith and myself
This choice would be the only option that would show that you have any integrity at all.

The default answer is (4) which is the level of integrity expected from Stalky  Wink

Very Happy

Very Happy  CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm Post subject: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Andreus wrote (View Post):
Just to say, with a bit more of posting you may reach its magical number of pages full of leading-nowhere arguing!

Keep posting here Andreus, we have the trainwrecks' page tally in our sights, with your help maybe we can overtake it  Very Happy

CHEERS

AGS

RIP

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:30 pm Post subject: Re: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Calling me anti-multiculturalist is like calling you a devout Christian preacher who believes God created the universe and everything in it.

In total contrast to your irrational rantings, i am not "anti-multiculturalist".  

This is simply yet another of your many delusions, symptomatic of the continuous flow of BS that prevails in your mind  Confused  

Smile

as an Australian, in a multiculturally friendly nation (unlike Finland), I am not only accepting of multiculturalism, but i also embrace it  Very Happy

Smile

We dont want/need islamic influene on our western (Christian) society.

If you wanna live here, either become like us, or GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Either they convert to christianity or just joyfully embrace and adopt our culture, or they should just stay in their Muslim countries instead of coming here and using stupid secular political correctness to make our wonderfull Christian foundationed society into a hellhole like the muslim culture they risked their lives to escape.

Wink

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

Stand up.  Exclamation

There is hope, and there is a purpose for your life.  Exclamation

Link

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

AGS,

you know it's interesting you should mention that, over here the anti-multiculturist squad isn't against, for example, sex tourism to Thailand. Isn't that strange? Is that how it is in Australia, the 'good ol' boys' are against, say, African males being brought into Oz as refugees but cute little submissive Thai ladies is a whole different matter all together. The so called "mail order brides".

Kanpai,

- MF

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

You must leave the intellectual wasteland of multicultural Sweden to the Muslims, and save your soul.

May I suggest the following church.  Arrow  

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.  Idea

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

Repent  Exclamation

Is it ironical, the recitations regarding the Midianites? Perhaps a new generation, decended from Abraham must wander for 40 years in the wilderness ghettos of Sweden until the sinners are finally dispatched to hell.

Link

Last edited by Stwa on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

you know it's interesting you should mention that, over here the anti-multiculturist squad isn't against, for example, sex tourism to Thailand. Isn't that strange?

Not strange at all for atheists  Wink

Is that how it is in Australia, the 'good ol' boys' are against, say, African males being brought into Oz as refugees but cute little submissive Thai ladies is a whole different matter all together.  

No, we are nothing like the Finns.

Sex tourism is blatant exploitation of the poor in 3rd world countries.

Because Christianity teaches that sex should be confined to marriage, the vast majority of these lowlife, slimebag, sex tourists would most likely be like you and Stalky..., atheists.  Razz

The so called "mail order brides".

Regarding my beloved wife, she was no "mail order bride"  Very Happy

Also is she not Thai, nor is she a doormatt.  Very Happy

We met, not by chance, but by divine intervention (Thanks God).

Neither of us were even looking for a spouse at the time.

The relationship began with an agenda free friendship which developed into something that neither of us expected:
The most beautiful, loving, romantic relationship imagineable  Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy

It convinced me that God, amongst His many other wonderfull attributes, it a true romantic  Very Happy

CHEERS

AGS

RIP

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Andreus wrote (View Post):
No trainwrecks is still there
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7017

At this time it is up to page 30 with 48,254 views

This thread is up to page 28 with only 18,323 views

So i am pretty sure we can beat the page total, but not the total views

CHEERS

AGS

RIP

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

Praise God from whom all blessings flow  Arrow

Link

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am Post subject: Re: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Wink

as an Australian, in a multiculturally friendly nation ] (unlike Finland), I am not only accepting of multiculturalism, but i also embrace it]  Very Happy
My very own household is multicultural!  Cool

We dont want/need islamic influence on our western society.

If you wanna live here, either become like us, or GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

just joyfully embrace and adopt our culture, or they should just stay in their Muslim countries instead of coming here and using stupid secular political correctness to make our wonderfull Christian foundationed society into a hellhole like the muslim culture they risked their lives to escape.

We have had Italian, greek, Indian, German, Vietnamese, Dutch, Cambodian, Baltic peoples, and Sri Lankan immigrate in large numbers to Australia. They have all assimillated beautifully and embraced our culture without wanting to change it. Yes, the have influenced it, especially in the area of foods (YUM!), but they have not wanted to impose laws on us as do some of the Muslim immigrants who want SHARIA LAW introduced here.

We do not want Australian women to be made to wear body bags with a small slit to see through.
(you should see the stats for "death by Burka", women falling into pits, trenches and stepping in front of buses)

Wink

Well done Stalky, you proved that i don't want Australia to become an Islamic State

Stalky, do you want Sweden to become an islamic state?

Tell, me AT_Stalky, do you WANT, or NEED, islamic influence in your society?
This question is NOT Rhetorical!!!!!!
Of course he declined to answer and expose his hypocracy
Instead Stalk replied thus:
AGS,
Can we call Martin Luther A) the father of the Protestant Church and the über-Führer of Nazy idiolegy, or is he better described as B) an  anti-Semite?.
This is not a rhetorical question, (A), or (B)??

Not being integrity challenged like Stalky, i gave his question a clear and concise answer:
It could be assumed that, by "anti-Semite", the Stalker means: "anti-Jewish"...........

After careful consideration i will choose (C),
Just kidding, i have Chosen (B), Martin Luther is better described as B) an  anti-Semite?

Now i have earned the right to continue posting in this thread

Stalky still has not given my question a direct answer
Instead, Stalky complained about other people not answering his questions (more hypocracy)
Stwa… You successfully avoided answer any of my 6 questions.

Being generous, i gave him another chance to answer and generously gave him 5 options as to how he could answer:
1) You can lie and say:
"Yes, i want/need islamic influence on Swedish society"
By telling such a blatant lie you expose your total lack of integrity
2) Be honest and say:  "No, i dont want, or need, islamic influence on Swedish society."
In which case you expose your hypocracy for berating me for writing it
3) Never post in thread again
Which, in itself, by default, would be an admission of your hypocracy and prove that you dont have the integrity to answer my question as i answered yours
4) contunue posting without answering.
Which proves that you dont have any inetegrity and that you are too ashamed to admit to your hypocracy.
5) Apologise for your hypocracy and your barrage of attacks on my faith and myself
This choice would be the only option that would show that you have any integrity at all.

The default answer is (4) which is the level of integrity expected from Stalky Wink

Very Happy

Very Happy  CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stalky,

YOU NEED A PRAISE BREAK.  Idea

May I suggest the following church.  Arrow

Link

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Jump to: