Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 Author
ArmeeGruppeSud

Rep: 9.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 am Post subject: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

VICTORY IS OURS

Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard THREAD: 30 pages, 445 replies

The leader: Heated political/religious discussions THREAD: 31 pages 460 replies

Very Happy

Very Happy  CHEERS  Very Happy

Very Happy  AGS  Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 am Post subject: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Quote:
We dont want/need islamic influene on our western (Christian) society.
LoneRebel wrote (View Post):
But my point is, why did you say this in the first place?

Dunno, cant remember the conversation context.

You can go back and find it and read the conversational context.

Other than that, the statement is true and i speak the truth  Smile

Although your other statements seem otherwise, this particular statement, I'm sorry to say, makes you seem like one of those anti-multiculturalist, if not outright racist, whites. If that is the case, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to see eye to eye with you on this particular subject.

Again...

things are not always as they seem  Wink

There, I used the "R" word.

Well, it cant be racist as Muslims can be any racial group: Caucasions, Negroids, or Mongoloids.

BUT............., you can call me a religionist  Smile

Most of the people on the planet a religionist, so i have plenty of company  Very Happy

When it comes to institutionalised racism, the Philippines is among the leaders along with many asian countries.

No foreigners can own land in the Philippines, nor can they become citizens.

My children could become citizens only provided they are born to a Filipina mother.

Trouble makers, both here and overseas, rave on about racism in Australia, yet, especially considering our Laws, Australia is one of the least racist countries in the world Razz

I notice a disturbing "reverse political correctness" in the West today, where people are not allowed to say something is racist,
Puh'lease

Oh how i wish  Rolling Eyes

Please give us some reverse political correctness.
Also for sexism
A man cant say anything nowadays  Rolling Eyes

nonwhite Christians will soon outnumber white Christians, if they don't already.
Pretty sure they do in Asia alone

While you certainly don't seem to be a card-carrying skinhead neo-Nazi, racism can take many forms.

That sseeeemmss like it could almost be a compliment, or at least an uninsult  Confused  

Long story short, you really need to cut down on all the anti-Islamic stuff. That's my advice. When you talk like that, you sound uncomfortably like Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage, or their counterparts in Europe.

IF the Muslims stop illegally invading us & stop tampering with our society, i'll stop complaining about them.

So....., i guess......., it aint gonna happen  Rolling Eyes

The 3rd world war is not being fought with guns, bombs or even sharp objects.

The weapons by which the west will fall to islam are:

Bleeding Hearts;

+

Political Correctness;

+

Ilegal Migration;

=

We are doomed  Shocked

These are the weapons by which Islamic aggression against the west may finally succeed where, in the past, their armed invasions of Europe have failed twice:

In the 8th century AD, the Moorish Muslims, who invaded Europe from the S/W, through Spain, were stopped at the Battle of Tours
http://wwwen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

In the 16th century AD, the Ottoman Muslims, who invaded Europe from the S/E, through the Balkans, were stopped at Vienna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

So, to put a spiritual warfare slant on this..., Lucifer will use the inherant niceness of Christian countries against themselves (the bleeding hearts).

Lucifer will use the inherant unniceness of life in islamic countries to make millions of muslims flee to western countries, where, because of Christianity's influence, it is much more pleasant.

Then, when enough Muslims have invaded the west, and because they may reproduce faster, they will outnumber us in our own countries, then they will install islamic law and governments, political correctness will become history, and we will have to, either convert to islam, or...............   Shocked

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

LoneRebel

Rep: 9.8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Wow, Stwa. This may come as a surprise to you, but not every person on this forum is white. Shocking as it may seem, some of us Third Worlders actually do have PCs and Internet connections. -LoneRebel

Do you have any pets.   Question   Laughing

Was answered on page 30 LoneRebel

at the end of Quote..Stwa wrote........

This is not an answer. It's a question.  Rolling Eyes

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa don't eat pets as dogs and cats

heia Safari!!

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Stwa don't eat pets as dogs and cats

And some people keep chickens, pigs, sheep, etc. as pets. Doesn't stop Westerners from eating them.

Epic fail answer, try again.  Laughing

Stwa wrote (View Post):
But I gotta say, I went to a chart, and now I am worried that after you guys have eaten all of your pets, you might start eating each other.  Idea

After all, meat is meat, like you explained.  Laughing

Stwa, you really can't stop insulting people, can you? I guess you just can't help it. Probably better for you, because if you tried to make an actual, logical response you'd just end up embarrassing yourself.  Laughing

Quote:
So, in that sense, score one for Stalky and his ideas on a totally secular society.

But yes, Stalky is right about the merits of secularism. So by agreeing with him, for once you're right about something.  Very Happy

dj wrote (View Post):
"..In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections or to gain political support in the Southern section of the country by appealing to racism against African Americans

..many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948..."

Very useful info. However, just as I said earlier, some people refuse to see racism anywhere...  :roll:

And, since Stwa hasn't stopped posting completely irrelevant stuff designed solely to provoke, I shall continue to reciprocate.

"When they attempt divination upon important matters they [the Druids] practice a strange and incredible custom, for they kill a man by a knife-stab in the region above his midriff. After the sacrificial victim falls dead...they foretell the future by the convulsions of his limbs and the pouring of his blood." - Diodorus Siculus  Laughing

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

OK guys,

I was just wondering if anyone sees any racial codetalk in this video.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Warning  Exclamation

There may be racial code words in this video.  Arrow

Link

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 am Post subject: Re: amiable religious discussion Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes i knew exactly what you meant.........

BUT!

I said:
Quote:
To take an[b] atheistic moral perspective, the native fauna that were here before the Koori,..................

[color=indigo]Remember the context is all important.

You and i know that humans have a moral right to take dominion over all fauna and flora as a God given right.
But, from an atheistic moral perspective, humans have no more moral right to do anything than a sea slug.

Under a atheistic scientific moral perspective the Swine flu has as much right to life as the human victims it kills.

According to atheistic science therum, the right to exist belongs to the strongest/most adaptable etc

If the swine flu can outsmart humanity, if it can adapt and beat humanity's attempts at it's microbiological genecide and it can win the fight for survival, ultimately wiping out humanity, it has every scientific right to do so
[/b]  

You have a logical fallacy here. I don't think an atheistic moral perspective would assume what you believe it would at all. You seem to be saying that the Bible is the only justification for our meat-eating. It isn't. Animals eat other animals all the time. Humans are also animals. If it's okay for other animals to do it, it's okay for us to do it. Furthermore, our digestive systems are adapted to an omnivorous diet, not a herbivorous one. No religious justification required.

From an atheistic perspective, we [humans] will take our position as the dominant species on the planet because we can. We have the intelligence to do so. Of course, this is exactly the same thing the religious would do, except that they will say that God allowed them to do so.  Laughing

And this is why your "joke" about the Aborigines having to leave Australia because other animals were there first utilizes incorrect reasoning.  Wink

As for the swine flu, if by any chance the flu or any other microbe wipes out humanity, will we even be talking about rights? We'll all be dead.

If that happens, it means the microbe was too virulent, or our efforts to contain it were insufficient. Religion doesn't come into it at all. If it does, it would mean that God didn't save us, just as he didn't save the 50-80 million people who died from the Black Death, or the 50-100 million who died from the Spanish flu.  Laughing

ArmeeGruppeSud wrote (View Post):
Quote:

Dunno, cant remember the conversation context.

You can go back and find it and read the conversational context.

Other than that, the statement is true and i speak the truth  

It's true for you.

As far as I can tell, you were the first person to bring up, on this thread, the whole issue of "Islamic influence". I still don't understand what made you say this, and I honestly don't feel like reading through the whole thread.

Quote:
Well, it cant be racist as Muslims can be any racial group: Caucasions, Negroids, or Mongoloids.

Not this argument, please.  Very Happy "It's not racist because Islam isn't a race!" As I said before, religion and race are intertwined.

Quote:
BUT............., you can call me a religionist

Most of the people on the planet a religionist, so i have plenty of company

I regret to say that I'm not one of those people. It may seem to be a strange concept to you, but for me, a person's morals are more important to me than his or her religion.  Very Happy

Quote:
When it comes to institutionalised racism, the Philippines is among the leaders along with many asian countries.

My children could become citizens only provided they are born to a Filipina mother.

Oh, please. If we allowed foreigners to own land, foreigners would own everything in this country. I guess that's alright with you, but it ain't alright with us.

Besides, foreigners have ways around that law, such as marrying Filipinos. No offense, but I really have to wonder if all the foreigners who marry Filipinas actually love them.  Rolling Eyes

You need to see things from our perspective, not from your white-privilege perspective. I see you still have difficulty doing so.  :lol:

Let me give you an example. As you know, many Filipinos go abroad to work as domestic help in other countries. I notice that when the news media in "destination" countries, such as the Middle East, Singapore and Hong Kong release an article about Filipino domestic help, it's usually in the context of how lazy and irresponsible Filipinos are, etc. Whereas articles about them written by Philippine media usually focus on the inhumane abuse they receive abroad. This is an example of those Singaporeans and Hong Kongers failing to see things from our point of view. I dunno about you, but I prefer to believe our media over theirs. And being a lazy maid is less morally reprehensible than locking your maid inside the house and then beating her to death.  Laughing

Here's another example, one which might be more interesting to you. As you know, many Filipino women marry Caucasian men. When Caucasians talk about these relationships, it's about how Filipinas date white men only so that they can green cards for their entire families to move to that man's country, or about how Filipinas only marry white men for their money. Whereas, when Filipinos talk about Filipinas marrying Caucasian men, we have cautionary tales about our women being beaten by their white husbands, among other forms of abuse. This is another example of foreigners failing to see things from our point of view.  Confused

Quote:
Trouble makers, both here and overseas, rave on about racism in Australia, yet, especially considering our Laws, Australia is one of the least racist countries in the world Razz

Oh, I wasn't talking about Australia. I was talking about you.  Wink

I notice a disturbing "reverse political correctness" in the West today, where people are not allowed to say something is racist,
Quote:
Puh'lease

Oh how i wish  Rolling Eyes

Also for sexism
A man cant say anything nowadays  Rolling Eyes

This reminds me of something I read in a college sociology text. It goes something like this: "The latest group to claim victim status are white Christian males, who claim that, 'Everyone receives special treatment except us.'"

Look at it from a sociological point of view. You're a member of the most powerful societal group in human society at this time. Count your blessings.  Cool

nonwhite Christians will soon outnumber white Christians, if they don't already.
Quote:

Won't stop white Christians from lording it over nonwhite Christians though, will it? I do hope for a nonwhite Pope sometime this century.  Laughing

Long story short, you really need to cut down on all the anti-Islamic stuff. That's my advice. When you talk like that, you sound uncomfortably like Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage, or their counterparts in Europe.

Quote:
IF the Muslims stop illegally invading us & stop tampering with our society, i'll stop complaining about them.

So....., i guess......., it aint gonna happen

*Lots and lots of conspiracy theory stuff*

Well, AGS, this is a pretty elaborate conspiracy theory you got here. Not that it's original - it sounds exactly like something Ann Coulter or Jean-Marie le Pen would say.

I see no point in arguing with you about this, because everything you said is based more on conjecture than actual fact.  All I can say is, if you truly believe that Muslim civilians are "invading" the West, well...now you know how we felt. How does it feel?  Laughing

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 am Post subject: Re: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
Calling me anti-multiculturalist is like calling you a devout Christian preacher who believes God created the universe and everything in it.

In total contrast to your irrational rantings, i am not "anti-multiculturalist".  

This is simply yet another of your many delusions, symptomatic of the continuous flow of BS that prevails in your mind  Confused  

Smile

as an Australian, in a multiculturally friendly nation (unlike Finland), I am not only accepting of multiculturalism, but i also embrace it  Very Happy

Smile

If you wanna live here, either become like us, or GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Either they convert to christianity or just joyfully embrace and adopt our culture, or they should just stay in their Muslim countries instead of coming here and using stupid secular political correctness to make our wonderfull Christian foundationed society into a hellhole like the muslim culture they risked their lives to escape.

Wink

AGS, I'll just leave this quote by Stalky here, because I find it quite interesting. Perhaps you can help me understand it?  Very Happy

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

ArmeeGruppeSud wrote:
Thats a very good point LoneRebel, and i hope that i can employ that principle more effectively in the future.

If you had followed this thread, religiously, you would have noted that i, respectfully, held my toungue (keyboard) when it came to expressing my points of disagreement with Catholic theology, doctrines and practices.

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
The point which you [LoneRebel] have overlooked is that you berate ONLY ME, but, based on your complete silence, you appear to condone the numerous attacks on various religions, including Catholicism, by AT_Stalky and MajorFrank.

What i could not undertsand was, if you [LoneRebel] had read MF's rants against Catholicism, why a Catholic would attack somebody for criticising Islam and not attack somebody else who criticised Catholicism.

i am very critical of Catholicsm because it has been corrupted by human and pagan thinking.

This unBiblical doctrine creates an abnormally high occurance of abnormal sexual behaviour amongst the Catholic Priesthood.  

Don't talk to me about the Catholic Church, i am a Protestant. We Protestants Protest against the Catholic Church too

Furthermore, 99% of children molested by priests and other outwardly religious people (within Christiandom) are victims of Catholic institutions

the roman  (catholic) Church theology, teaching and practices became increasingly corrupted with paganism and false doctrines.

Even all of the worst atrocities of the Catholic church in 2000 years, combined, pales in comparisons to the crimes against humanity of of just one of the modern atheist monsters: [Stalin and Hitler] 

The Catholic Church is not what Christianity is about, it has nothing to do with me or my faith and i have nothing to do with it.

Stalin and Nazi Germany under Hitler, each on their own, were responsible for more atrocities, deaths etc than 2000 years of the corrupt Catholic Church

Being baptised as a catholic in infancy does not a christian make.

If you [MajorFrank] have a problem with Catholicism, thats fine, so do i, we are on the same side (kind of)  

The Catholic Church is not what Christianity is about,

Smile
So LoneRebel claims to be a Catholic who has no objection to people criticising Catholicism

Wink

I also find this particular collection of your sayings very interesting, AGS.  Laughing  Laughing

Don't tell me - this is respectful already for you compared to what you would have wanted to say?  Laughing  Laughing

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:34 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Animals eat other animals all the time. Humans are also animals. If it's okay for other animals to do it, it's okay for us to do it. -LoneRebel

Me thinks we are chatting with cannibals.  Arrow

Link

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

If it's okay for other animals to do it, it's okay for us to do it. -LoneRebel

OMG Exclamation   Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Whereas, when Filipinos talk about Filipinas marrying Caucasian men, we have cautionary tales about our women being beaten by their white husbands... -LoneRebel

What about the other white guys  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:29 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

I notice that when the news media ... release[s] an article about Filipino domestic help, it's usually in the context of how lazy and irresponsible Filipinos are, etc.  -LoneRebel

OIC  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

You need to see things from our perspective, not from your white-privilege perspective  -LoneRebel

OKaaay, could this be your perspective.  Question  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

As I said before, religion and race are intertwined  -LoneRebel

You haven't been paying attention to the videos.  Arrow

Link

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 pm Post subject: Re: amiable religious discussion Reply with quote

You seem to be saying that the Bible is the only justification for our meat-eating. It isn't.
And i never said it was

Again

Things are not always as they may seem  Wink

From an atheistic perspective, we [humans] will take our position as the dominant species on the planet because we can.
Correct, my poiint exactly

Its good that you can refute yourself and agree with me.

To put it another way.

By an atheistic moral perspective, the swine flu has every right to wipe out humanity, if it can.

And this is why your "joke" about the Aborigines having to leave Australia because other animals were there first utilizes incorrect reasoning.

INCORRECT
Remember we are talking about atheistic moral reasoning.

Because, hypothetically, humans do not have any God given moral rights, or, right of way, logically animals have as much right to the land as humans.
It was a perfectly rational, legitimate, reasonable, logical and humerous joke  

As for the swine flu, if by any chance the flu or any other microbe wipes out humanity, will we even be talking about rights? We'll all be dead.

"History is written by the victors" (Winston Churchill).
As Victory gives the the victors the moral right to write history, the microbes can tell of the many atrocites committed against flu-kind by the evil humans  

If that happens, it means the microbe was too virulent, or our efforts to contain it were insufficient. Religion doesn't come into it at all.

CORRECT

The context of the hypothetical was atheism, so religion doesn't come into it at all

If it does, it would mean that God didn't save us, just as he didn't save the 50-80 million people who died from the Black Death, or the 50-100 million who died from the Spanish flu.  Laughing

Surprised
Can't believe you would laugh about millions of people dieing from plagues etc.  Sad

[quote]We dont want/need islamic influene on our western (Christian) society.

Quote:
the statement is true and i speak the truth

It's true for you.?

And for millions of other Australians

Conservitively, i estimate about 90-95% would agree with that statement

With the only people having the opposite opinion would be the muslims

Think about it..........

Let me put it to you in a similar manner as i put it to Stalky

DO YOU LoneRebel WANT (desire/covet/yearn for) islamic influence in your Filipino society?

DO YOU LoneRebel NEED (deem nescesary/essential) islamic influence in your Filipino society?

The answer is either" YES" or "NO"..............

Think about it..........

While you are thinking, consider how much joy  the M.I.L.F. bring to Mindanao  Wink

Maybe you should invite the people of Maguindanaoe to live in your neighborhood in Manila.

Or

Better still, if you want/need islamic influence, you could move to Maguindanaoe

As far as I can tell, you were the first person to bring up, on this thread, the whole issue of "Islamic influence". I still don't understand what made you say this, and I honestly don't feel like reading through the whole thread.

Well, neither do i feel like doing the research for you.

Quote:
Not this argument, please. ... "It's not racist because Islam isn't a race!" As I said before, religion and race are intertwined..

YES, you are right:

ALL Chinese, without exception, are Confusionists or Taoiists

and

ALL Japanese, without exception, are Shintus or Budhists

and

ALL Arabs, without exception, are Muslims,

and

ALL Indians, without exception, are Hindus, or Budhists

because, inescapably
religion and race are intertwined.
Rolling Eyes  x infinity

Quote:
BUT............., you can call me a religionist

Most of the people on the planet a religionist, so i have plenty of company
I regret to say that I'm not one of those people. It may seem to be a strange concept to you, but for me, a person's morals are more important to me than his or her religion.

As i pointed out in an earlier post, a person's morals are shaped by their belief system (faith/religion)
This also includes the faith of atheism , as atheism is indeed a faith.

Quote:

Oh, please. If we allowed foreigners to own land, foreigners would own everything in this country. I guess that's alright with you, but it ain't alright with us.

It may be a surprise for you that i agree with you entirely.
In fact i wish Australia would adopt exactly the same policy in regard to land ownership.
At this present time the Chinese are buying up large tracts of land here and, if they continue at the present rate unchecked, will own over 60% of our agricultural land by 2050 including much of our water reserves.

Besides, foreigners have ways around that law, such as marrying Filipinos. No offense, but I really have to wonder if all the foreigners who marry Filipinas actually love them.

Thats is an offensive thought.
Many Filipinas have found a way around their poverty such as marrying foreigners.
No offense, but I really have to wonder if all the Filipinas who marry foreigners actually love them.
Wink

Just for the sake of justice, i know of a great many Filipina/foreigner marriages and their love is genuine.
Yes, there are also some horror stories re Filipina/foreigner marriages, but they are the minority.

It is a fact that bad news gets around fast and good news is just not worth mentioning.

One of my sisters was furious when she heard that i had married a Filipina because she had heard so many stories of Filipinas marrying Australians and taking them for all they could!

Now that she has got to know my wife, my sister is happy as a pig in shit.

You need to see things from our perspective, not from your white-privilege perspective. I see you still have difficulty doing so..

Maybe you need to visit an optometrist, kasi, i see eye to eye very nicely with the Filipinos that i know and who know me.

Syempre, i am still learning of the many cultural differences.

Actually, considerring cultural factors, i was realy realy surprised, when eating at KFC in Manila, that ther paper napkins had the KFC slogan printed on them  Laughing

Let me give you an example. As you know, many Filipinos go abroad to work as domestic help in other countries. I notice that when the news media in "destination" countries, such as the Middle East, Singapore and Hong Kong release an article about Filipino domestic help, it's usually in the context of how lazy and irresponsible Filipinos are, etc. Whereas articles about them written by Philippine media usually focus on the inhumane abuse they receive abroad. This is an example of those Singaporeans and Hong Kongers failing to see things from our point of view. I dunno about you, but I prefer to believe our media over theirs. And being a lazy maid is less morally reprehensible than locking your maid inside the house and then beating her to death.  lol

Must admit that i find it very troubling that you find that amusing

Here's another example, one which might be more interesting to you. As you know, many Filipino women marry Caucasian men. When Caucasians talk about these relationships, it's about how Filipinas date white men only so that they can green cards for their entire families to move to that man's country, or about how Filipinas only marry white men for their money. Whereas, when Filipinos talk about Filipinas marrying Caucasian men, we have cautionary tales about our women being beaten by their white husbands, among other forms of abuse. This is another example of foreigners failing to see things from our point of view.

Nothing new to me there, i have heard it all before.
When i 1st found myself falling for a filipina, i began researching and found all the good and bad stories from both perspectives.

Now i shall give you an education.
My marriage is not an exception!
There are thousands of deleriously happy marriages between Filipinas and foreigners.
No bad treatment, no golddigging etc etc.

Quote:
Trouble makers, both here and overseas, rave on about racism in Australia, yet, especially considering our Laws, Australia is one of the least racist countries in the world

Oh, I wasn't talking about Australia. I was talking about you.  Wink
Well, i am in Australia, so you must be one of those overseas troublemakes  Wink

Quote:
Puh'lease

Oh how i wish  :roll

Also for sexism
A man cant say anything nowadays
"The latest group to claim victim status are white Christian males, who claim that, 'Everyone receives special treatment except us.'" Look at it from a sociological point of view. You're a member of the most powerful societal group in human society at this time. Count your blessings.  Cool

Yes, you can be sure that i do count my blessings.

This is a good way to stay happy  Very Happy

Guess you dont have the sexual descrimination laws that we have here.

They sound good in theory..........

But in practice they are sexually descriminatory  Sad

Quote:
Won't stop white Christians from lording it over nonwhite Christians though, will it? I do hope for a nonwhite Pope sometime this century.

Maybe we will eventually have a Sino-Negoid, transgender, Lesbian, Muslim President or Pope one day in the politically correct futre  Wink

Quote:

So....., i guess......., it aint gonna happen
*Lots and lots of conspiracy theory stuff*

A conspiracy theory, by definition, invovles people (humans) conspiring.

No conspiracy theory, just facts and hypothesis.

FACT: The western civilisations have a steady stream (more like a flooding river) of illegal muslim immigrants flowing in.

FACT: The Islamic leaders of the muslims in western countries are calling for islamification of those countries

FACT: Political correctness says we cant stop them

Well, AGS, this is a pretty elaborate conspiracy theory you got here. Not that it's original - it sounds exactly like something Ann Coulter or Jean-Marie le Pen would say.
IT IS 100% ORIGINAL

There was no plagiarism involved

Just thought that up the other day.

It is a perfectly feasable course of events.

Though it will ultimately fail as a Satanic plot to eliminate/subdue/inhibit Christianity, as ALL of Satan's previous attempts have failed.
Often Satan's plots have even completely backfired.

A short list of Satan's failures to eliminate Christianity.

Christ's crucifiction, this backfired as it was the cornerstone of Christian faith
Jewish oppression of Christians including the stoning of the Apsotle Stephen led to the 1st Christians to leave Jerusalem and spread Christianity throughout Judea.

Saul of Tarsus was sent to Damascus by the Jews to opress Christians there
Saul became Paul the apostle and spread Christianity beyond Damascus
So Saul became the means by which Christianity spread

The Roman Empire gained part of its universal success by its Political Correctness, in allowing all of the peoples they conquered to continue in their own religions.
The Roman Empire changed its policy for Christianity and attempted to wipe it out, by making christians into Lionfood.Again this backfired about 300AD when the Roman Emporer became a Christian.
The Christianity then became the state religion of the Roman Empire.
The Roman Empire became the means by which Christianity spread.

So now that the Roman Empire was the vessel by which Christianity was transported throughout the mediterainian and western europe.
The new plan was to destroy the Roman empire with the teutonic barbarians.
The Goths, Vandals etc attacked and destroyed the West Roman Empire.

Again this failed as eventually, one by one, the Germanic tribes accepted Christianity.
These Germanic tribes began to spread Christianity to other germanic tribes and even though their methods were more in keeping with Nordic customs, they spread christianity to the Slavic peoples in the East of Europe.

The Rise of Islam became the next obvious threat to Christianity.
In the 8th century AD, the Moorish Muslims invaded Christian Europe from the southwest, through Spain
, but were defeated by Charlemagne at the Battle of Tours
http://wwwen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

In the 16th century AD, the Ottoman Muslims, who invaded Christian Europe from the SouthEast, through the Balkans, were stopped at Vienna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

European nations that evolved from the Germanic tribes (England France, Spain etc) eventually went on to spread christianity throughout the world.

Atheism and humanism, especially atheistic regimes like fascism and communism were also threats to Christianity.
They actively attempted to eliminate all religions,
but they failed as the truth is stronger

Christianity is now growing strongly in China and the former Soviet republics

The score:

Satan: nil

God: infinity

Very Happy

God is great!

Satan is not likely to give up trying

Don't let him get your soul

CHEERS  

AGS

RIP

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 pm Post subject: Re: Amiable political/religious discussions Reply with quote

AGS, I'll just leave this quote by Stalky here, because I find it quite interesting. Perhaps you can help me understand it?  Very Happy

Stalky is trolling

Re his quotes of me, they are selected out of context and highlighted by him in such a manner as to blurr my messages' meanings for his own insidious purposes.

Its simple what i am saying is, i am not a racist, if i was, i would have married woman who is of British descent, like myself.

Also i am saying i don't want an invasion of muslims/islam that leads to an islamification of Australia.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

LoneRebel, should i want Australia islamified?

Am i a racist, or am i an immoral person, in your eyes, because i don't desire the islamification of Australia, is that what you are saying LoneRebel?

LoneRebel, would an Arab muslim be a terrible person for saying he did not want lots of european Christian refugee immigrants flooding into his country because he did not like the fact that they, like the Christians who were already there, might start spreading christian ideas and beliefs, that could ultimately change his country?
(of course, if christianity did overcome islam in his country, it might become a nicer place to live  Wink )

Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

ArmeeGruppeSud

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 pm Post subject: Amiablepolitical/religious discussions Reply with quote

I also find this particular collection of your sayings very interesting, AGS.  Laughing  Laughing

Don't tell me - this is respectful already for you compared to what you would have wanted to say?  Laughing  Laughing

Again Stalky is trolling and you are the sucker he was luring into his trap

Syempre Stalky OMMITTED ALL THE ANTI-CATHOLIC rhetoric of MajorFrank to which i was responding.

In the context, i was defending Christianity (even Catholoicsm) as MF was claiming that Christians are warmongers etc.

Among the points i was making is that humans are warmongers and will use any excuse, even falsely claiming religion as an excuse for their aggression.

Guess you foolishly fell for Stalky's trap because you jumped into a discussion late, without any comprehension of the full context  Rolling Eyes

Before you make any more illconsidered posts, you should read the entire thread.
This will save you the embarrassment of making any more uninformed comments  Wink

Very Happy

Very Happy

RIP

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

If I had a Nickel for every time someone trolls on this thread...I would be rich.  Facts or citing legitimate sources do not matter.  Facts are either completely ignored or conveniently skipped over.  Kind of like watching Fox News...where even their own hosts claim their own polls are wrong.

@ASG - you keep going over the "Islamic influence" stuff.  That's not the issue.  It is about immigration policy.  If you do not like the people your country admits, don't blame the Islams for wanting to get the hell out of their fundamentalistic war-torn nations.  You can't have it both ways.  You can't say the Islam Fundamentalist nations are bad, yet won't support the people that want to get the hell out and live in a Western free democratic nation.

I don't think ANYONE wants to live in a radical Fundamentalist religious nation where the State controls everything in our life in the name of religion.  Even here in America we are constantly being hi-jacked by so-called "Christian" fundamentalists that instigate violence by threatening to burn holy books of other religions or celebrate death of our own soldiers because Gay people exist.  I'm pretty certain Jesus would not approve of these scumbags masquerading in the name of religion.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Jump to: