Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 am Post subject: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I believe that Mik is the best player i've met recently (2 years) in GR.

We have been playing GJS 4.4 GC, with me as the allies (and I really don;t like this mod), and he is way better GJS player than me so he wins our GC Smile.

Anyone who likes good challenge in GJS 4.4 (without TRSM) should contact that strong player.

mikwarleo

Rep: 38.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:50 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Dima lost a bet to have to write this, still  Laughing

20min games | Replace Commander | Disband Rule | CC5 Strat Guide

tigercub

Rep: 23.5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

ill put my hand up!mik 4 months later lol

Tiger

The best Target is the one you just Hit!

Started with CC1 Demo

nikin

Rep: 15.7
votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

"best GJS player" - from the mouth of Dima sounds like an insult, given the stupidity of GJS date.
Enlightened people have realized that the place of GJS in the trash, but noobs keep playing it.

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:47 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

nikin wrote (View Post):
Enlightened people have realized that the place of GJS in the trash, but noobs keep playing it.

Enlightened people like you?

Happy to hand you your ass in gjs or the mod of your choice at any time O great one...

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

haha Mik Smile

nikin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Dear Mik. Your painful reaction to my post (not directed against you) shows the extreme GJS fanaticism.

Concerning your proposal - there are two aspects:
1) You also have reduced my reputation. This is not the act of a warrior. And so I'm not interested.
2) I have recently tried to play TRSM campaign with you. But after losing the first battle on the Gold you said something like "in this mod can not dig in, we have to restart the campaign." I see no reason to step twice on this rake.

tigercub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Nikin if did not speak to people the way you do u would not have any problems and you would have a Rep, many of the people have been here a very long time...show respect and u will get it back...

Started with CC1 Demo

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Oh Cupcake, I just saw your post, did I unrep you?! Dare I oppose the absolute authority that is your every idle thought.

GJS is one of the greatest games of all time (yes I said game).

Now this 'noob fanatic' is off to have another 'painfully dishonourable' sesson with his GJS CD-R, no computers allowed ...

tedy28

Rep: 59.9

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Better utah Smile

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Dima doesn't say that Mik is the best GJS player, he actually says he is the best player in general he has seen in recent years and I can also confirm that by confessing getting torn into pieces by Mik's devastating gamestyle many times both in Utah and GJS Smile

I personally like GJS also more, since I am more used to it, but TRSM is nice too. I mean, there is no need for mod fanatisism and accusing eachother for prefering various mods. Veterans and newcomers both deserve respect. And afterall, we all belong to a special minority who still enjoys a legendary game like Close Combat, albeit how old it is.

Peace fellas!..

Pzt_Crackwise

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Haha  Laughing

Funniest CC wager ever.

Either one of these guys in a GC will hand anyone else their ass.

dgfred

Rep: 63.1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Hey Sir Wruff... good to see you posting  Cool .

Sports Freak/ CC Commander/ Panzerblitz Commander

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

dgfred wrote (View Post):
Hey Sir Wruff... good to see you posting  Cool .

Hello fred. Nice to see you comrade. Wink

Yes, the ice and snow outside has driven me indoors once again for the winter, and that means it's time to break out the CC discs. Picked up Last Stand Arnhem a couple days ago.

p.s. We're planning a team war for this winter season, probably using LSA. Hope you'll join us.  Cool

chessmaster

Rep: 33.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

mike and dima are 2 very strong players,  5 stars !

i sure wanna join the war mr wruff, let me know

Part of being a commander is knowing when to smile, make the troops happy
even if it is the last thing in the world you want to do

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:18 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
afterall, we all belong to a special minority

wise words Crack and thanks Smile

nikin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Maybe I look bad but Mik was recommended to me as a good all-over player. Mik offered to me to choose a mod. I chose TRSM but:
Mik says TRSM is a winner for the brits....I did win as the Germans before...
He offered to play Utah or GJS but:
Mik says Utah is a good challenge, but Dima, the maker of  Utah, says it's impossible to win as the Germans there.
GJS is very flawed in my opnion, i've tried it once and it is no good after you used to play TRSM.

So Mik, if you think you can kick my ass any mod, please do me a favor to play the mod I chose. Yes, I know we 've tried once and you retreated, but maybe that is a time? Wink

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Right you are, previous list was incomplete. We must add 'whelcher'. So in summation I am a dishonourable, painful, noob, fanatic, whelcher. What a marvel nikin, your deductive genius, to see so much after only one battle.

For anyone else reading, his above post is basically all lies. I'm sincerely sad to say that and don't do it lightly but this is now the second time he's done it, it needed to be said. First time was more mild (quoted below) and I ignored it. I wont be going into it further because I could care less and because crack really does have a point.

nikin wrote (View Post):
after losing the first battle on the Gold you said something like "in this mod can not dig in, we have to restart the campaign."

nikin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

Dear Mik. I understand that you are very sensitive to my words. However your last post clumsy attempt to evade a direct question.
I recall your words:
mikwarleo wrote (View Post):
Happy to hand you your ass in gjs or the mod of your choice at any time O great one...
I accepted the challenge and chose mod TRSM. You did not give a clear answer to a private message. In the same way your last post attempt to lead the conversation away.

I think many will draw conclusions of your actions, even without my words.

tigercub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 am Post subject: Re: GJS 4,4 GC Reply with quote

i have the pop corn now...

Started with CC1 Demo

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: