Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
 Author
MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Quite a Dream for America.

@ this Utube..............  

2 very interesting insightful Spots ~ ~ located on the video bar... @

6mins 40 secs. AND 11mins 20 secs.

The latter is an Ex-Green Beret; Retired Lt. General Boykin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4cjYvDkbHs

Enjoy !

(:

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Oh noes...the sky is falling, get your tin hats ready.

The Right-Wing noise machine has been trying to label anything the govt does for the people as "Marxist" for the past 100 years or so.  

Boykin is a clown.  "Nationalization" means govt control and takeover.  Neither the Bush bail-out nor Obamacare are govt takeovers.  In fact both of these are Republican modeled agendas.  Obamacare simply keeps the private system totally intact and forces personal responsibility to get covered rather than let the hospitals take a loss if someone has to file for bankrputcy or can not afford to pay.  It is the Romney plan on federal level.

The Bail-out actually preserves the Big $ banking machine power structure is nothing even remotely close to nationalization or Marxism.  Again Bush and his people's "free market" solution is the answer to everything was proven wrong...which is why we had to bail out the banks in the first place.  Also if we did not bail them out...odds were very likely it would have led to total collapse of our entire banking system and another worldwide Great Depression.

Turn off your Right-Wing noise machine talk radio or wherever you get these sources of info.  It is pure indoctrination devoid of any actual truth.  A Dream?  Hardly makes him qualified for physic yet alone right-wing talk radio propaganda.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

MF_Church

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

If life were so simple ~

Let's just sweep it all under the... carpet.  (turn the radio off)

Turn in my tin hat for a paper one.

Hand out red big fake noses to those who's opinion may even verge on valid but sound spooky & out there... on a limb.

Forget about it.   About how 20th century Germany went from seemingly sane to Hitler's backpocket lint pile.

O.k.  

I'll just listen to dj.  The new kind of ? pied piper. DJ    <  just kidding.  

Sorry bud.  I do appreciate the tone and sentiment of your posts.  Geniune and sincere.  Seem concerned and caring.

Thanks for wanting to steer us ...  away.  

Suppose i've been around long enuf to hear what you and all sides would like to do to drive us away and towards, what?

Jump on your bandwagon.  And heap a burning coal on the 'one' i just leapt from?

Or gleam a gem of truth sitting by itself in the midst of dirt.

Chuck it all?  

Flush it ~ away.

Cuz my little pile has the nicest sparkle to it than everyone else's.

Can't we find a speck of the good stuff in every 'opinion' out there?

Maybe it's just not worth it?

I thought it was?

Isn't it?

*just my ~ opinion.

(:

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

MODERN Science is at it again  Exclamation

Astronomers have provided some new pics of planets actually being formed.

This time Science goes out of its way to dispel the oldtime adage that a "picture is worth 1000 words".   Laughing

The article is here  Arrow Swirling Birth of Planets

But, just when you thought scientists couldn't find their asses with both hands, yet another explanation of the Big Bang Theory has been given additonal caca. First they told us the Big Bang was an explosion, then they said it was just an expansion, and now they say this  Arrow  

Now, a team of physicists says the Big Bang should be modeled as a phase change: the moment when an amorphous, formless universe analogous to liquid water cooled and suddenly crystallized to form four-dimensional space-time, analogous to ice.

Arrow More BS On The Big Bang

MF_Church

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Smile @ 'modern' science.

Really enjoyed this utube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYcwSGr-_5E

Plus! there's tons < Wink  of utube LINKS here too !

Doctor dies...

Enjoy!  Very Happy

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Crazy.
Out of interest. Do any Christians here believe the book of Genesis to be True as a historical fact?
I have read alot about the Gospels. They are un reliable as a historical document.
Its a lie about history.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

davidssfx

Rep: 16.8
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Crazy.
Out of interest. Do any Christians here believe the book of Genesis to be True as a historical fact?.

What evidence can you provide to prove that the book of Genesis is not True as a historical fact?

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Why would you say that? There heeps.
Dinosaurs.. To suggest that they are not real and did not exist is obscene.  

It talks about magic even tho there's no such thing as magic.

And we have so much information about the world during the time that Genesis is written by the Chinese and Egyptians ect.

Noah s ark didn't/ couldn't of happened.

There is a scientific explanation for a rainbow. (Dont ask me to explain it or you are just being difficult)

Our understanding of in breading.

The diverse rage of homo erect-us species that lived on the earth.  

Some one else could do a better job at explaining than me, but its just common sence. Alot of Christian faiths have rejected literalistic interpretations of Genesis. Due to it being so ridiculous.
Thanks you very much confederate states of America.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

davidssfx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Why would you say that? There heeps.
Dinosaurs.. To suggest that they are not real and did not exist is obscene...

I didn't suggest dinosaurs aren't real and that they did not exist.
Why can't a person believe dinosaurs existed and also that Genesis is true? 

It talks about magic even tho there's no such thing as magic

Can you please provide an example?

And we have so much information about the world during the time that Genesis is written by the Chinese and Egyptians ect.

I've never heard of this before ... do you have any references?

Noah s ark didn't/ couldn't of happened.

Do you have evidence to back this claim?

There is a scientific explanation for a rainbow. (Dont ask me to explain it or you are just being difficult)

I honestly don't understand what point you are trying to make ... please clarify

Our understanding of in breading

I honestly don't understand what point you are trying to make ... please clarify

The diverse rage of homo erect-us species that lived on the earth.

How does the diverse rage of homo erect-us species that lived on the earth ... relate to Genesis being true or not?

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

You must no what im talking about.
It is a common belief that the human race started from 2 humans. Adam and eve. And some people take it as a historical fact. But its not possible.

Why do you ask me for examples of magic? Dont be difficult. There are numerous acts of magic in the religion that some belief to be historical fact.
Turning to sand or salt for turning her back on a village being destroyed ect

Dinosaurs cant of existed if the claims they make about the earths age is true.

You can pick apart my debate as much as you want.
Its not worth arguing about. I don't know what your beliefs are. Im just saying alot of Christians now look at the book of Genesis as symbolic or poetically relevant ect ect. But not a pure historical fact. As some fundamentalist do.

davidssfx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

You must no what im talking about.
It is a common belief that the human race started from 2 humans. Adam and eve. And some people take it as a historical fact. But its not possible.

Why do you ask me for examples of magic? Dont be difficult. There are numerous acts of magic in the religion that some belief to be historical fact.
Turning to sand or salt for turning her back on a village being destroyed ect

Dinosaurs cant of existed if the claims they make about the earths age is true.

You can pick apart my debate as much as you want.
Its not worth arguing about. I don't know what your beliefs are. Im just saying alot of Christians now look at the book of Genesis as symbolic or poetically relevant ect ect. But not a pure historical fact. As some fundamentalist do.

Just trying to help you realize there are many avenues to explore before you declare something not possible, or is a lie about history :)

couple of examples:
http://www.reasons.org/articles/does-old-earth-creationism-contradict-genesis-1-2

http://www.reasons.org/articles/lost-civilization-beneath-the-persian-gulf-confirms-genesis-history-of-humanity

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Yea.
There heeps of stuff out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJcFdCQ0cM

Amazing story. Dont mind the stupid intro.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

NOBEL PRIZE WINNER PANSPERMIA GIBBERISH  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

HEY Church  Exclamation

May I recommend the following church.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:57 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Do any Christians here believe the book of Genesis to be True as a historical fact? -Antony_nz

This article does a good job of categorizing all the books of the bible. Genesis, is grouped with the 5 books that relate to Moses, but is not grouped with those books considered historical texts. However, the Jews refer to these 5 books as the Torah, and thier historical connection (to the Jews) is probably more important to them. So, perhaps your question is better directed to Jews (as opposed to Christians).  Arrow

Old Testamant

Dinosaurs.. To suggest that they are not real and did not exist is obscene. It [the book of Genesis] talks about magic even tho there's no such thing as magic. -Antony_nz

Magicians, presumably Egyptian (i.e. not Israelites), are mentioned in Genesis. They were asked to interpret the dreams of the Egyptian Pharoh. However, the Book of Genesis does not describe any acts of magic as performed by magicians. Nor does it reference magic by itself.

Here is a link to the entire text of the book of Geneisis. However, be aware, it does not discuss dinosaurs, unless you consider dinosaurs to be creatures, beasts, whales, cattle, fish, or fowl, which are mentioned and I suppose considered to be real.  Arrow

The Book of Genesis

Last edited by Stwa on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1421-Year-China-Discovered-World/dp/0553815229

WillKnott wrote (View Post):
First of all, the Close Combat community welcomes and thanks you for joining our group of devoted war gamers.  We appreciate your interest in Close Combat and hope you enjoy your stay here.  

However, we would also like to provide you with some very important information, information that will help you avoid certain pitfalls and also allow you to make the best choices.

Forget that this forum is totally about The Close Combat Series.  That is only a small part of it.  The other part is that Close Combat Forums have existed as long as the game series itself, and has also been a fine place to practice the art of trolling, arguing about controversial political and religious subjects, and over who has done the best job of researching what "really" happened on such and such date in history.  Occaisionally we stoop to calling each other names and insulting our mothers.  We also correct each other's spelling and questionable parentage.

One thing we can pretty much guarantee:  You will always be entertained.  Enjoy!

This is my version Wink

i love this

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Do any Christians here believe the book of Genesis to be True as a historical fact? -Antony_nz

This article does a good job of categorizing all the books of the bible. Genesis, is grouped with the 5 books that relate to Moses, but is not grouped with those books considered historical texts. However, the Jews refer to these 5 books as the Torah, and thier historical connection (to the Jews) is probably more important to them. So, perhaps your question is better directed to Jews (as opposed to Christians).  Arrow

Old Testamant

The diverse rage [range] of homo erect-us species that lived on the earth. -Antony_nz

Homo erectus remains one of the most successful and long-lived species of Homo. As a distinct Asian species, however, no consensus has been reached as to whether it [H. erectus] is ancestral to H. sapiens or any later hominids. -Wiki  Arrow

Homo Eructus

Here is a link to the entire text of the book of Geneisis. However, be aware, it does not discuss H. erectus, unless you consider H. erectus to be creatures, beasts, whales, cattle, fish, or fowl, which are mentioned.  Idea  H. erectus are extinct since 300,000 BC. Perhaps they evolved from bacteria. Idea  Arrow

The Book of Genesis

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:27 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

MF_Church wrote (View Post):
Smile @ 'modern' science.

Really enjoyed this utube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYcwSGr-_5E

Plus! there's tons < Wink  of utube LINKS here too !

Doctor dies...

Enjoy!  Very Happy

Here is a link to the entire text of the New Testament book of Revelation. It makes the visions of the good doctor seem tame by comparison.  Arrow

The Book of Revelation

For lighter reading, perhaps something with subtitled lyrics.  Arrow

Link

Normally, I don't go for the ones with professional production techniques, but you may need a higher dosage than Stalky.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

P-branes [peabrains] and The Mind of God ... WTF  Arrow

Link

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

I have seen that guy. Did you watch mells hole that i uploaded?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Jump to: