Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:17 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Battle for Caen mod by Dima is released already and is essentially GJS-TRSM for TLD. Excellent mod.

But features like stacking/merging battle groups and being able to attack into maps from two locations is really what brings the game to the next level.

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

so...the NEW matrix update that just came out for LSA will be ok with the GJS - LSA mod im assumming? Smile

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

buuface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Actually i was getting an error on start up which looked like something to do with the formatting of the .txt files, so i just stayed on the .53b Beta version patch.

Has anyone managed to get GJS 6.0 working with the brand new matrix patch?

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

i havent hooked up with anyone yet to play GJS LSA, but i did load in the new patch. was going to use hamachi until GR is set up to run GJS LSA.

cathartes...do u think running the new LSA patch will be an issue? i find it real intersting that matrix throws out the new official patch 1 day after GJS LSA comes out. WTF??

does anyone think GR will set it up so we can run GJS LSA thru GR??

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:41 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

buuface wrote (View Post):

Has anyone managed to get GJS 6.0 working with the brand new matrix patch?

I applied the new LSA patch and GJS 6 beta is working fine....

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Aetius wrote (View Post):
Thanks for the GJS LSA release, having a blast playing it.
The LSA forcepool system, new sounds and the static BG's give the mod an extra dimension.
I still need some time to get used to the soldier behaviour, they seem to crawl back to safety when under fire, i played the stock LSA game but didn't notice the "safety crawl" that much.

GJS fan since v4.2 (2003).

Aetius

I can assure you the "crawl back to safety" is a LSA initiative, and nothing to do with the GJS mod.

Aetius

Rep: 89.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

weird thing is that this behaviour is less prominent when fighting inland than when fighting on the beaches, probably something to do with cover.

buuface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

This mod definitely deserves a post on the front of the forum.

Mooxe?

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Cannot find the download  Sad

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

I haven't commented on this mod before but I should have. I played the operation with both sides and I loved it. Great mod, great maps and just plays well. Never mind about the bugs. I do read the bug thread but I have experienced just 1 ctd. Again, great effort on this mod and it has set the standard again for future LSA mods (as it did for CC5) .
I love the new sounds!

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

MarkM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Hi guys,

It seems the game is running pretty smoothly for most people. There will always be the odd crash/bug, they won't go away.
Its way better than the CC5 crap that almost made me leave CC for good.

So,has it been established yet that the current release, with minimal reinforcements for the allies is correct?

I noticed Steiner (hi Mike) saying that he playing with morale on, I actually prefer it off. Comments?

I am getting a new fibre optic cable to my residence sometime in the near future, thus will be able to play this baby
without too many hickups from my end. Thus my interest to know just where this mod is currently at.

Firefrost

Rep: 13.3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Hi People,

I seem to be unable to access the download, does anyone know of an alternate link? Or could someone host a torrent for a bit?

Cheers!

PionUrpo

Rep: 3.8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Firefrost wrote (View Post):
Hi People,

I seem to be unable to access the download, does anyone know of an alternate link? Or could someone host a torrent for a bit?

Cheers!

Same for me. Finaly got LSA from sale and would like to get my hands on this marvelous mod.

And many thanks for your hard work Cathartes.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

The mod is online again.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Thanks Mooxe!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:51 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

cool... hope I c download it this evening!  Cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

How do I install this mod?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Disregard last transmission!

MarkM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

Bump.

Any update info Carthes?

Hi guys,

It seems the game is running pretty smoothly for most people. There will always be the odd crash/bug, they won't go away.
Its way better than the CC5 crap that almost made me leave CC for good.

So,has it been established yet that the current release, with minimal reinforcements for the allies is correct?

I noticed Steiner (hi Mike) saying that he playing with morale on, I actually prefer it off. Comments?

I am getting a new fibre optic cable to my residence sometime in the near future, thus will be able to play this baby
without too many hickups from my end. Thus my interest to know just where this mod is currently at.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 am Post subject: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Reply with quote

I have no info from Cathartes but given he is working on the next Matrix CC (PiTF + mod from Catharts & Manio) so I would not think he has time for updates right now....

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: