Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/GJS/

You mean that dead link? The HTML version won't ever be back. Heres the JPG version and I'll make the updates around the site..

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/images/stratmaps/gjs.jpg

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Hi Mooxe   hey when I'm surfing CCS and using the middle button to open a new tab both the new tab opens but the page I'm clicking on changes to the destination page as well.  Doesn't happen on any other sites that I'm aware of

Not a huge issue but I generally go to a site and open a new tab for every section with a new posting

Anything you can do about it?

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Thats wierd. Sounds like your button may be double mapped? I'll keep an eye out for similar stuff in help forums I lurk in...

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

It's stopped, after about 3 weeks... no reason

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

I'm kinda semi sorta wondering why al mt PM's were deleted?

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:34 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

I ran some cleanup scripts awhile ago.... they deleted everyone's sent items. Oops.

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Theirs a great article on the homepage.
It gives all the information about all the Close Combat games that have been released.

But i can only see it on my cell phone. Why is this?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:05 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

It's for unregistered people to see. Anyone who's registered probably already knows about all or most of the versions.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Good idea!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:28 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Hello.
Im just talking online. And i haven't researched the problem. But hasn't Ortona been released? Or are they still doing stuff to it.

It needs to be here. http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=1

Any way. Im sure i can find the link on the forums. But should be in the DL section.
-Thanks heeps everyone.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:42 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Ortona is still beta. I normally try to keep betas out of the downloads section. However, it may never exit beta or take a couple more years so I may revisit my policy on a case by case. I do this because some betas are updated often and I am not always available to keep updating the site.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:46 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Okay, so i have a life times worth of emails under "Sent".
I also have emails under outbox.

Recently my emails have fallen under outbox. Whats the difference? Are they sent?
I googled sent vs outbox. And i got some explanation.  

Quote:
After you send an e-mail message, Outlook moves the e-mail message to your Outbox. When Outlook connects to your mail server, the e-mail message is delivered and a copy of the sent e-mail message appears in your Outbox.

Sorry if this sounds rude. But what the fuck does that mean? Sent is sent. Inbox is "in the mail box."
Who or what is outlook. Is it sort of a resting depot? Fucking hell! Why cant i just send a email to a member through the site. And it have nothing to do with this 3rd party outbox.

Another thing worth mentioning A guy emailed me a month back. I found out because i got it in my Gmail notification.
But i was disturbed to find that there was no trace of it on my CCS account.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Stuff thats still in your outbox is sent, but not read by the recipient.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:20 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

I see. Very good. Good way of describing in 2./

Sequoia

Rep: 26.7
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:33 am Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

Hello:

This message appeared when I tried to access CCS the last week:

Now all works well

Thanks by fix it!

UO0004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  171.8 KB
 Viewed:  34316 Time(s)

UO0004.jpg

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

I have noticed some people are losing their avatars. Looking into it. If you have lost it, let me know if you removed it or if it was done automatically.

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Bug Reports Reply with quote

I removed mine because I wanted to change it. Could not save a new avatar though. Same for Buck_Compton.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> Site Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: