Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:07 am Post subject: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

Hi to all, CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 is ready for download. You can find it here:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=3890

The installation (for now) is manual and it’s only a bit more long than TLD version. Moreover, this kind of installation let you have more CC5 mods ready to play at the same time. The mod is not tested, even if many aspects should be really solid because they come from TLD version.

Feel free to report here mod bugs if you find any: this is the last CC5 version of the mod, but of course I will correct eventual bugs before to declare this version finished (for now it’s a beta).

Notes
- russian number of teams in battlegroups can seem few, but it’ only because I have restored reinforcement button and in CC5 every allied (russian in this case) battlegroup can reinforce one time during an operation/campaign.
- I don’t have reworked map files for CC5 version (I have reworked only some btd files: they are the files with the victory locations).
- Of course, if you have TLD or WAR, I really recommend to play the TLD/WAR version of the mod.

Drizzt

Edit: in the readme file there are some errors about my data work: all weapons tanks and vehicles have been reworked towards v 1.0 of the mod (so not only some of them); also many teams (not few) and almost all soldiers have been reworked: all of them come from the TLD version of the mod.

Last edited by Drizzt on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 am Post subject: Re: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

Thank you Drizzt!

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 pm Post subject: Re: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

Thank you, Drizzt!  I just today noticed that you had posted your version 1.2 for CC5 on December 9.

Will D/L and install today.  Hopefully I will have time to fight.  Smile

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:03 am Post subject: Re: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

A word of warning re using the reinforce button.

I am playing Dima's Battle 4 Caen which uses the same engine as this mod and the reinforce button appears (at least for 1 unit)
AGAIN after it has already been used!!!! The problem is NOT with the mod, but the game itself.

Thus both parties in a PBEM need to take note of which units have used reinforce so they don't use it again.

I haven't looked at this mod yet,but hope to in the near future.

Mark

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 pm Post subject: Re: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

to MarkM: now that you have spoken about it (reinforcement button problem) seems to me to remember to have heard about it many years ago: the fact is that this problem it's only in multiplayer and I am an offline CC player.
As offline CC player, I consider this button important because even if I hide it in many ways the IA (CC engine) uses it anyway. After have tried different solutions, I have finally decided to use it fully supporting it (fully supporting it = my work on russian forcepools keeping in mind the button).

Drizzt

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 am Post subject: Re: CC5 Kharkov v 1.2 Download Reply with quote

Ah thx for that clarification in single player.

I don't have a problem with reinforce but in MP, just keep notes on which units have been reinforced,
so as you don't inadvertently do it to them more than once.

Mark

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Kharkov

Jump to: