Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
CSO_Sbufkle

Rep: 32.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm Post subject: Want to write an article on Close Combat Reply with quote

Hey there, to most of you, I am a newbie, the rest who know me, I am a pain in the ass....

That being said.. I have been a part of console gamign for a few years now. Coule years ago I got back into change from being a specator in one gaming community to helping contribute with vidoes and blogs.

One blog I do regularly I vivist other games outside our community. I figured I would love to do a retro write up on revisiting Close Combat.

That beng said.. I want to play CC3.

Want to lay it online.

I have windows 7 at home

I know I need Game Ranger

What do I need to do to set up online match?

I wont be playing anything but short term.. I will load up all the maps I made, I have those on CD.. but really, just want a few games of fun, cpature some screenies and make a blog to promote onf of my favorite games I played...

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm Post subject: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Reply with quote

Good Idea Sbufkle!

and please upload all your maps;)

Type Ghazwah..THE BEST!

heia Safari!!

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:00 pm Post subject: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Good Idea Sbufkle!

and please upload all your maps;)

Type Ghazwah..THE BEST!

I think alot of my maps are already here! lol!

Its funny.. back in the day when I played CC so much, to get a single say 1.4 gig map the dl could take a couple hours thanks to the old screeching 56 k modem. I believe you could probably get  ALL of my maps now in the same timeframe!

diggin.robat

Rep: 39.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Reply with quote

Hey Sbufkle!

Maybe we´ll have a go over one of your WWI maps jut for the sake of the old days? Never managed to challenge one of the old The Great War mod team members in all those years and with the end of CCS looming on the horizon, it would be a nice touch, wouldn´t it?

cheers

Robo

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm Post subject: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Reply with quote

diggin.robat wrote (View Post):
Hey Sbufkle!

Maybe we´ll have a go over one of your WWI maps jut for the sake of the old days? Never managed to challenge one of the old The Great War mod team members in all those years and with the end of CCS looming on the horizon, it would be a nice touch, wouldn´t it?

cheers

Robo

ROBO!!! Upon leavign the CC community my biggest regret was not being able to get the CCV mod done! LOVE to discuss the GWM!

Is CCS on a timer? Mooxe has earned a gold medal keeping it going and all.. I would hate to see him thorw the towel in but woudl understand.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: