Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
dgfred

Rep: 63.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

TIK... at the airfield map lure the Russians north by sneaking to the top VL. When they move north to recapture go in from the south.

Wink

Sports Freak/ CC Commander/ Panzerblitz Commander

TheImperatorKnight

Rep: 30.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

DoktorPaj wrote (View Post):
I think we need a flame engineer squad named after our Glorious Leader to honor his latest feat.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-un-executes-security-minister-3386271  

I'm tempted. But would this be in poor taste?

dgfred wrote (View Post):

TIK... at the airfield map lure the Russians north by sneaking to the top VL. When they move north to recapture go in from the south.

Wink

Oh don't worry, I have a cunning plan to capture the airfield... *ominous music begins to play*

I have a Close Combat Youtube Channel

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 22- really CLOSE Infantry Assaults. Nice work guys!

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

what software you use to make these recordings?

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

0202243 wrote (View Post):

Hey 0202243! I use Bandicam and I highly recommend it. I've never had an issue with it http://www.bandicam.com/

Here is a video I made showing you how to record using Bandicam, clear up your audio and do editing using Windows Movie Maker.

If you end up creating your own CC videos, let me know. I'll subscribe Smile

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Take the Airfield AT ANY COST- Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod 23 - HERE

All deaths are worth it, so long as the city falls.

dgfred

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:25 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Nice charge!  Cool

Your air strike and arty might have finished them off too... but you will have them in the pm now.

Enjoyed the battle and your comments  Smile .

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

dgfred wrote (View Post):
Nice charge!  Cool

Your air strike and arty might have finished them off too... but you will have them in the pm now.

Enjoyed the battle and your comments  Smile .

Thanks dgfred! I enjoyed that battle quite a lot as you could probably tell Very Happy

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 24 - Didn't Forget the Artillery this Time Wink

dgfred

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Wink

A proper spanking  Cool  . Way to go!

*You can move those corner boxes by right-clicking on them.

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:10 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):

Hey 0202243! I use Bandicam and I highly recommend it. I've never had an issue with it http://www.bandicam.com/

Here is a video I made showing you how to record using Bandicam, clear up your audio and do editing using Windows Movie Maker.

Hi, I started to use bandicam and it works really good... but I have trouble working with windows movie maker.
It's pretty stupid.
I live in Belgium, but my laptop is an USA model.
So when I want to buy the movie maker app, the system refuses to accept my real adress etc (I don't know why) and the free version doesn't allow me to upload movies for editing.

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:34 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Hey TIK, if this is till going I'd like to be in it. Sign me up as a schutzen half team and roleplay me as an old sgt (most likely a demoted Lt. For reasons unknown)in charge of a bunch of rookies, that has lost his hatred for the enemy and replaced it with respect and a "wtf are we doing here?" attitude that just wqnts to keep living for a chance to see his little daughter again.  Razz

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:47 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Hey TIK, if this is till going I'd like to be in it. Sign me up as a schutzen half team and roleplay me as an old sgt (most likely a demoted Lt. For reasons unknown)in charge of a bunch of rookies, that has lost his hatred for the enemy and replaced it with respect and a "wtf are we doing here?" attitude that just wqnts to keep living for a chance to see his little daughter again.  Razz

Hey, yes it is still going! I just haven't had time to keep this thread updated, sorry Crying or Very sad

Episode 25 - New Leaders for BG Tao!
Episode 26 - Even More T34's
Episode 27 - They're Trapped
Episode 28 - BIG Gun Colin
Episode 29 - Den, Digs and Liquid

TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):

Hi, I started to use bandicam and it works really good... but I have trouble working with windows movie maker.
It's pretty stupid.
I live in Belgium, but my laptop is an USA model.
So when I want to buy the movie maker app, the system refuses to accept my real adress etc (I don't know why) and the free version doesn't allow me to upload movies for editing.

Sorry for not getting back to you. Movie Maker is free! And you don't upload the videos straight from Movie Maker. Publish them to your hard drive, then use Youtube to upload them.

See my video on recording, audio fixing and using windows movie maker Here

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

I think someone wanted a name file with closecombatseries.net members, well here it is http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=54749&highlight=#54749

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:58 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
I think someone wanted a name file with closecombatseries.net members, well here it is http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=54749&highlight=#54749  

Haha that's awesome!

Also, forgot to say, I've added you to my list for the LP Smile

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 30

And, for the first time, the LINK to episode 31 - which I normally would put early on my website, but we're desperate for replacement squad leaders because so many are dead we have a new unit and need leaders for the squads.

If you want to be a squad leader, let me know!

STALINGRAD WILL FALL!

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:08 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Isn't there reincarnation in this game?

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:11 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Isn't there reincarnation in this game?

This isn't a game, it's real life Wink

To quote myself - "If you die, you die. So don't die!"

dgfred

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:18 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Well... you are welcomed to sign up my twin- dgfred(2) for a command  Smile  .

Thanks for posting.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

2 More episodes since last time!

Episode 32 - Another New Battlegroup!
Episode 33 - The Massacre

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: