Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Author
Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

I kinda expect TBF to follow the same path that the original CC games did when they first came out.
No strategic map at first,but the next version will (I'm assuming)
I just hope that this time they build on the Core of new options from each version,Not eliminate them.

Yes, this is the point that many people do not understand. I like a lot more if they build a very good core which it can be improved with the past of the time than if they start making a botched job. This time is a reboot.

GJS was not the first mod with a strategic map, GJS was released 4 or 5 years after CC5 and yes, we did not see a CC5 mod with a new strategic map before 3 or 4 years after the release of the game.

What good times were these with the beautiful fights against the Platoons, specially Platoon_Leader, I would like know what was from him. The last time that I saw him, it was some years ago when he asked me about a file.

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

The news of only one side campaign really does sucks.

Troger

Rep: 17.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

Firefox is correct in that the CC Community was very Large before CCIV.
He's also correct that many of those "Hated" the fixed force pools in CCIV,And while I'm only around 90% sure, I think the strategic map as well.

Where did Firefox say that?  Wasn't I the one who said that?  Surprised

I kinda expect TBF to follow the same path that the original CC games did when they first came out.
No strategic map at first,but the next version will (I'm assuming)
I just hope that this time they build on the Core of new options from each version,Not eliminate them.

I agree wholeheartedly and am hopeful this is the case. Though I am worried they will not go back to a strat map or a CC3-style point-based requisition system.  I think they want to keep it easy on themselves and do what they are doing with TBF--they will be able to churn out endless titles then.  Then again, I don't see how people will like the loss of strat map gameplay and in it's place receive something that will probably be ultra-linear--so they might be forced by community demand to go back to it.

Last edited by Troger on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:38 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

sorry Troger

Too many posts......too few brain cells for me sometimes.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

One side only.. Is that really a good idea`?

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):

We are not sure at 100% about how it will be. The unique thing that we know, it is how the grand campaign story is set for the US troops but nobody have told us about how the German troops are controlled and what happens at multiplayer and at single battles. I can think how probably you can play with germans but you will be at a constant retreat without any trigger giving you a piece of story.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

No, It is Ameri-centric and just look through this forum at how many non Americans play CC

Pzt_Kami

Rep: 44.2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

If this game is supposed to be played only as Allies (US) ,then this is a HUUUGE downside for this game !

Bungarra

Rep: 137.3
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:17 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

Like every new Close Combat game thats ever been produced....

The crystal ball sayers predict doom & gloom....

I may be wrong but I don't think the developers will cut their own throats by not listening to what  their bread & butter want..

ie... us as a community... after all if we don't buy it... who will...

I think in reality we don't have anything to worry about  Very Happy

Bring it on........ Wink

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

southern_land wrote (View Post):

No, It is Ameri-centric and just look through this forum at how many non Americans play CC

I have doubts about if how many you have played this type of games, usually people like play with the bad guys, it happens in the WWII and it happens at SW, at ST, at Stargate, in a WWIII game, every time happens, it is not matter about where you live.

Quote:
The crystal ball sayers predict doom & gloom....

What do you know about the game? nothing or very few.

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

I'll throw my 2 cents in.

No GC map/campaign. aka, GJS style, = a no sale for me thx.

All you get are 1 off battles head to head against your friend....sigh. Please they are so boring without the accompanying GC.

Their own GC will not interest me, as only playing a real person appeals to me. The AI just sucks.

fry30

Rep: 2.3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

Starfox, get over yourself already. And please don't come back at me with some disjointed nonsense. The community is the game. Furthermore, what's got you so certain that this game is going to be different than any other rehashed version of our beloved Close Combat? You're past fan-boi, you're just delusional. Makes me wonder if you've got a stake in this whole mess. I hope TBF is great, but I'm not... I'm not going to do this anymore. Make a mod and be out.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

Quote:
And please don't come back at me with some disjointed nonsense.

The unique guy here telling non sense words are you. I feel how you have not read nothing about Bloody First and even if it is not true, probably you have not played any CC or other game which it can be modded at years.

As always I see around here people very negative, I feel how all them are very focus at this site and they have not been around the net because at first place many of the modding features from CC games, specially the last, they are unique. There are a lot of games in the world but just a few can be edited.

Second, Bloody First will be a different game, not a rehashed version because it uses a new engine, one good engine without all the old bugs where many new features can be made.

For end, 5 persons barely are all the community. Specially 5 very negative persons which they have not analized the facts.

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

seriously...???? a one sided GC? WTH?? my god.......if this is true then its ANOTHER CC disapointment  Shocked
can anyone but this rumour to bed for sure????

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

stiener wrote (View Post):
seriously...???? a one sided GC? WTH?? my god.......if this is true then its ANOTHER CC disapointment  Shocked
can anyone but this rumour to bed for sure????

Have you also heard about the limitation that the houses will be limited to 1 story only? I hope they manage to have multistory buildings, but if not, it is for sure another disappointment.

Hetser

Rep: 23.7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:50 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

No multi-story buildings in TBF means that spotting, anti-tank (bazookas, 57mm) will be at a disadvantage. That was the Allies' salvation in PitF if you survived long enough to figure that out.
Technically speaking the armor was thinner on top and infantry hard to spot in multi-story buildings.

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:27 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

Nomada..youre telling people that they now nothing about CC and never played the game...and the new one will be bugfree and its nice to play oneside...its great that you have all this information..are you a Matrix employed?

The Community has been used to all the "new" bugfree releases and how could you be soo sure of that a NEW Engine will be the salvation? Shocked

Are you one of the "running girls" ?  Very Happy

fry30

Rep: 2.3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

That's pretty much what I'm saying.

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

It's designed to work that way and is working properly.

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Reply with quote

platoon michael.......love the sarcasm bro.....thats a matrix come back answer.....LMAO!!!!!

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: