Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:13 pm Post subject: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

I have an opportunity to integrate a ladder system into CCS. I was thinking of starting 2 ladders. A single battle 1v1 ladder for all versions, and a GC ladder for those who finish them. The software will also manage tournaments.

I know interest is already very low for online play, but still looking for opinions. A single batle ladder would atleast give people the incentive to play. Single fights with no ladder kind of seem pointless. What do you guys say?

Last edited by mooxe on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Yes, lets try with CC5 and CCreq.

As I commented a time ago, you can create true custom operation with truly custom BG's on a max of 3 connected maps, using CCreq and the in-game editor.

We can set the points limit given by ccreq, the players make their BG/FP taking into consideration the point limit to choose their forces, export their BG and send it to the game admin or whatever to put everything together and done! CC3 style operations.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

I'm in for single player.
You gonna do it for all versions?

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:41 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

It would be interesting to see ladder. I have seen the term used in some games I play but I have never actually used it. How does it work exactly?
I'm in for the single battles for all versions! I barely manage to finish a GC playing alone, although I'm currently playing a CCII operation vs TIK.

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Pzt_Kanov

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:10 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Example of battle and OP made in CCReq with custom FP. 1250 point limit. Battle and op have same FP because I made the battle first then exported the forcepools and loaded them to the op. Unmodded CC5, patch 5.01

Download in your \Games\Save folder

Ladder battle and op.zip
 Description:
extract in Games\Save

Download
 Filename:  Ladder battle and op.zip
 Filesize:  10.01 KB
 Downloaded:  414 Time(s)

sickf1

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:22 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Single battle on ccreq playing both sides was a lot of fun back in the day on cc5. one of these days I will reload and get back to H2H sounds like a great idea

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:00 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

I'd say it is a great idea! For the past few years I did not have much time to play CC in a dedicated manner, thus could not complete any mutliplayer GCs or Ops I have started. But people similar to me, who don't have a stable schedule, can at least find some time to play single battles now and then. And since there will be a ladder, it is a source of motivation to do your best in these few confrontations Wink

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

How is this coming along?
Up and running any day now?

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

cool

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

I have it, just waiting for some free time to dedicated to the eventual troubleshooting.

Pzt_Kanov

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:36 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Since there's like a dozen versions is this going to be per version or are you going to specify what version you were playing when you submit your loss? does playing 1 battle in pitf equals a battle in CC2?

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

I am installing the ladder tonite to trial it.

mikwarleo

Rep: 38.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:59 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

The ladder returns!

Many thanks mooxe. I missed the old GC ladder.

20min games | Replace Commander | Disband Rule | CC5 Strat Guide

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

How is it going to be? Also, can someone explain how does it work?

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:30 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

A demo can be found here, www.tournamatch.com.

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:48 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Hey zappi... always hoping to see you online to chat!

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Hey Mooxe, been a very long while...

Tell me where you are playing and i ll be there

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:20 am Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

How did this go for you the other night?

And hello Zappi,nice to see you again.

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm Post subject: Re: Restarting the Ladder Reply with quote

Not well. Lots of errors, but trying to work through.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: