Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Author
Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

The leader of my squad died, does that mean I'm out??

TheImperatorKnight

Rep: 30.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:49 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
The leader of my squad died, does that mean I'm out??

No. You're only out if your entire unit gets wiped out. If one man survives, you survive  Smile

I have a Close Combat Youtube Channel

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 34 - Light Tanks Attack

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Patton2525

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:01 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Hi Tik,
I am Bungarra's brother.
I wish to contribute, prefer tanks but will go anywhere.
Cool
Patton2525

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:01 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Patton2525 wrote (View Post):
Hi Tik,
I am Bungarra's brother.
I wish to contribute, prefer tanks but will go anywhere.
Cool
Patton2525

Great! This LP is now a family thing Smile You want to be in the same Battlegroup as your brother?

Not sure if I have any tanks left, but we might have other vehicles. I'll do my best to fit you into a vehicle.

Bungarra

Rep: 137.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

heh Tik

Don't want to be like the Sullivans  Wink

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Yeah HMAS Bungarra sounds to wierd.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:50 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Too true, can't swim  Wink

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Saving Private Bungarra ?

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

A few episodes to catch up on, if you're not subscribed. But Bungarra and Patton should definitely check out the new Episode 38 ;)

Episode 35 - Artillery Conquers
Episode 36 - Two New Recruits!
Episode 37 - BG Mansoon vs T34s
Episode 38 - Bungarra's Brother!

Just like to apologize now though. Sorry Sad

Bungarra

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

After his AT gun got hit by a T34, Patton rushed (in a round about way) to the nearest battle point. With communication lost he was unable to hear his commanders order to withdraw! Holding, then gallantly retaking the area against far superior odds.. abandoned by his commander, waiting for reinforcements that never came...  Patton ran out of ammunition & was forced to surrender... he then became a scape goat for his commanders rash decision to withdraw... he is not a happy camper... but he vows to escape from the Bolsheviks & clear his name   :wink:

Bungarra understandably was devastated by the news that his brother was MIA.

He was heard to say "I'm gonna make those Ruskie bastards pay"

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:24 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):
he then became a scape goat for his commanders rash decision to withdraw...

Well Laughing

Bungarra wrote (View Post):

but he vows to escape from the Bolsheviks & clear his name   Wink

This gave me an idea...

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:56 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

This would be 10 times more awesome if you edited the names of the soldier to correspond to the users!

You need a good hex editor though...

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:01 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
This would be 10 times more awesome if you edited the names of the soldier to correspond to the users!

You need a good hex editor though...

True, but the problem would be that they'd die too easily Sad

Cameron the sniper got killed in his second mission, for example. That's not a lot of fun for him. Having a whole squad gives everyone a good chance overall and makes it fun when they've lost half a squad and are still in the middle of a firefight.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 39 - City Fight!

I like urban warfare  Smile

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Episode 40 - Mamayev Kurgan
Episode 41 - VANDOOOO!

Couple more videos :)

Feels like we're getting to the end of the mission.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:59 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Stalingrad Mod Let's Play - Be a Squad Le Reply with quote

Suddenly a Fierce storm rolled in causing acute flooding to the battlefiled

Both sides calling a halt to offensives because the battlefield is a mire & impassable.

Hostilities will resume as soon as the battlefield dries out enough to do so  Very Happy  Wink

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: