Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm Post subject: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Rossiyskaya Gazeta : Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO..

http://rg.ru/2014/06/24/finland.html

Yes , that´s what "independent" Russian magazine is telling right now.
I wonder who would be behind the civil war if it starts..

Well, I´m not going to say anything bad about Russian rulers in Kreml, because they are just peace loving people Smile

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:09 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

But there is pro-Russia people in Finland?
Because raging a civil war, you still need some manpower.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Rossiyskaya Gazeta : Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO..
http://rg.ru/2014/06/24/finland.html

it is said there that many experts say that riots and even civil war is possible if Finlands joins NATO without referendum as less than 30% of the population supports the idea.

Quote:
Yes , that´s what "independent" Russian magazine is telling right now.
I wonder who would be behind the civil war if it starts..

that's not an "independent" Russian magazine but the official newspaper of Kremlin Smile.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:02 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

pagskier wrote (View Post):
But there is pro-Russia people in Finland?
Because raging a civil war, you still need some manpower.

Yes there is. It is called a 40 000 Russian minority which has around 30% unemployment rate because of the fascist regime based on Helsinki that oppress them.

This little extraordinary group (as they call themselves) think that they should be placed on well-paid positions in companies automatically. But this breed of Golden Horde mongrels is being discriminated by the Nazi junta of Helsinki :\

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:46 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

I have heard John Kerry will be making a stop in FInland after he solves all the problems in Ukraine  Razz

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 am Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
I have heard John Kerry will be making a stop in FInland after he solves all the problems in Ukraine  Razz

That'll stop them huh?  Rolling Eyes  That weasel couldn't unplug a toilet. Not a fan of Bush, but perhaps his policies over the past 5 years and someone with a spine, like the no nonsense John Bolton would put second thoughts into the Russian minds regarding attacking anyone.

Ever notice the Russians attack countries while spineless cowards are president? Carter-Aphganistan, support the Serbs (somewhat) as I recall while Willie Boy Clinton is prez and do anything, hell.. Nuke Europe and get away with it.. (no offense my european friends) and O-Boy would take it as an accidental discharge afterwards.

It will take multiple republican presidencies, one after the other to both figure out how to PAY to fix the military and build back up what has been torn down, not to mention allies upset.

As a former vet? I wouldn't recommend anyone enlist until this maroon is gone.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Worst post ever...only you would write such crap.  Not a "fan" of Bush...is there a difference between Bolton and Bush? Fix what? We already had the greatest increase in spending on Defense/Security in the history of the world under Bush.  

So America already spends more on Military than the rest of the world combine and that's still not good enough for you people is it.  Always more more more spending, who knew we're headed towards bankruptcy like a Fascist Police State gone wild.  

And I love how people think America should be the World Policeman to "fix" all these regional issues around the world.  All that does is give the Fascist Police State government supporters more money for their spending addictions.  Just push the button and nuke the Russians or nuke Iran or some other country.  Literally that's what one of your people in Congress said on C-SPAN just nuke Iran he said to "fix" that problem.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 am Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:
And I love how people think America should be the World Policeman to "fix" all these regional issues around the world.

World wasn't actually too bad post 1945 was it? Sure, some will gripe about 'Nam.. I can agree there some. Remember the 7pm news and body counts leading it off. That was a French initial issue that the US got involved in and just didn't push to win, but threw away troops in a piece meal effort. Not how a war is fought. What is lost there is that LBJ is the one who really started the troop build up.

My main issue is how Obama has allowed terrorists to get started once again in places they were either thrown out of, or held at bay. This is 100% because of his fall off the left base. There is no excuse for many of his foreign policies that hold any water, especially in the middle east.

Hatred of Bush by lefties pushes some to like his policies now. I wonder how much some are going to like them when the 1st dirty bomb hits.. Say Chicago, LA, NY.. There will be some flimsy excuse of course and if it's on O's watch, probably yet another blame Bush theme that still emanates from his mouth, even after 5 years that we continue to hear.

A "politician" that makes horrid foreign policy and can't even stand on his own 2 legs? Anyone remember Bolton hiding behind a pack of crap regarding flub? We have had kerry and Clinton hiding away the last several years over foreign policy blunders of massive proportions, proven terribly wrong that Obama tried to force onto countries, mainly Israel.

There comes a time when they guy just needs to sit in his office and shut up.

TTorpedo

Rep: 23.5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 am Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Mos t of the s** happening makes sense when looking at the US Global Agenda

Keep control over the seas (the economical flow of the world)
Prevent any Power to control Europe (potential rival)
Keep middle east confused (oil up, no united front)

Yep boats cost a lot. They now have a potential problem in the Pacific, China for the next decades, a smaller one with Russia in central Europe where the Finland Card is being Taunt.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 am Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:

That's actually pretty comical the last 5 years.. Obama had attempted to make peace with radicals and alienated long time allies.. Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt under Mubarek.

Quote:
They now have a potential problem in the Pacific, China for the next decades
Interesting, considering O-dude totally ignored China and didn't back up either japan, South Korea, even Taiwan with any issues regarding China until they started enforcing the self proclaimed territorial disputes that infringed upon what the US decided was war like activities against them.. 5 years later.. Odds on him entering to protect Vietnam 1st in their dispute with China before Japan, Phillipines, Taiwan? It wouldn't shock me and would follow his pattern.

Quote:

I don't see this and have thought for years that economical powerhouse Germany should and the US should step back there. I can say, in my estimation and with no ill will intended that as of now that if the US withdrew from NATO the USSR would be mobilizing very shortly towards wayward former states.

TTorpedo

Rep: 23.5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Its not a 5 year plan is the US agenda since 1945. What you describe agrees with it. Different administrations enforce it better or worse, and as "empires" do they tend to react slow and then over-react.

On Middle East keep the confusion going, check (not mush difficult this one)
On the Pacific, yep they have a problem with China the only potential contender, check  how to deal with it is another matter..
Preventing an European powerhouse, as been dealt with the disintegration of USSR, there are no current contenders to the seat, Russia is a distant one.
The reunification of Germany have made them stronger but only economical, still under the umbrella/ straitjacket of Nato and the CE. I would post Turkey much higher in the list of future contenders.

But always read this in the long run. My Magical ball does not make short term predictions.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:
The reunification of Germany have made them stronger but only economical, still under the umbrella/ straitjacket of Nato and the CE. I would post Turkey much higher in the list of future contenders.

It's still the terror of European countries that stops Germany from rearming has always been my opinion and not *all* German parties. I think that as far as the US is concerned, it is past time for them to rearm. They are already on the cutting edge of weapons technology and have always been. They can rewrite their own constitution to allow a larger standing army.

The fears of the UK and France are where the problems mainly lie. It's my opinion that those could be overcame if the Euroo's would somehow dissolve Nato, come out with a strictly Euro force and that would allow Germany to flex their financial muscle. Poorer euro nations would supply more manpower, other nations, such as the Germans would be able to fiance much of the armaments. The UK originally still has a respectable Navy and France has some, as does Italy.

It would allow Germany to take a somewhat leading role in a Euro army of defense and allow the US to back out, or a standoffish way of the defense of Europe for the 1st time in a hundred years. A good thing. Right? bring the strictly european nations together.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:21 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
 Bush, but perhaps his policies over the past 5 years and someone with a spine, like the no nonsense John Bolton would put second thoughts into the Russian minds regarding attacking anyone. .

Where do you get this nonsense from? Fox New History BlooP’s?

Russia invaded Georgia when George W Bush was president…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_war

Ever notice the Russians attack countries while spineless cowards are president? .

You mean like when Russia attacked Georgia under the coward “presidency” of Bush…?

the Serbs (somewhat) as I recall while Willie Boy Clinton is prez and do anything.

You mean Clinton was a coward president for not stopping the Balkan wars… (or something)… Well, the Balkan wars started under Bush seniors term.
Oh yes, and Mr Clinton was the President who pushed for an ending of the conflicts by bombing them to end the crap.  

A must read quote, for anyone who got a slight idea what Europe and EU is.:
TTorpedo wrote (View Post):
an European powerhouse […] The reunification of Germany have made them stronger but only economical, still under the umbrella/ straitjacket of Nato and the CE. I would post Turkey much higher in the list of future contenders.

I laugh so much when I read this. Fox news?

My main issue is how Obama has allowed terrorists to get started once again in places they were either thrown out of, or held at bay. .

Mate, the president that taught the extremists that terrorism pays was Ronald Reagan. The jihad’s learned in Lebanon that it only takes so many US-casualties for US to redraw and they have know that ever since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Mate, the president that taught the extremists that terrorism pays was Ronald Reagan. The jihad’s learned in Lebanon that it only takes so many US-casualties for the to redraw and they have know that ever since.

We have gone this route before.. Don't even go there.. Carter and his iranian hostage crisis, where Khomeni let them go, right before Reagan took over the presidency after holding them for 400+ days.. THAT was the beginning of the entire middle east issues. Don't even begin to go there with Lebanon.

Khomeni let them go out of fear Reagan was going to bomb Iran back to the stone age.

As for the 1st dozen issues you brought up.. How many times are you going to mention Georgia??? Yes.. i did forget that nation/state. Another that has fallen under the boot.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Laughing

iranian hostage crisis, where Khomeni let them go, right before Reagan took over the presidency after holding them for 400+ days.. .

No. The US hostage where let go AFTER Ronald swore in as president, not "right before".. But what do I know, im not from US..

I always wondered about the weapons deals Ronald Reagan made with the “Jihads” in Iran..? …  Cool

THAT was the beginning of the entire middle east issues. Don't even begin to go there with Lebanon. .

Na, the Democrat President Carter tried to teach Iran and the jihads that US won’t give in to hostage takers. .

And then came Ronald Reagan and taught the jihads something else. …  entirely.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

I agree with Stalky on this one even though I generally admire things that Reagan did. It always bothered me that the hostages were let go so quickly like there is some deal underfoot. Then I heard a few years back that there was a deal for replacement parts for US equipment that Iran had and maybe something about a lifting of the trade embargo so they could get the parts for the Chieftains from Britain. Anyway, the more you look into the real reasons for something happening the more things don't survive the smell test.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

dj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:18 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:

That's actually pretty comical the last 5 years.. Obama had attempted to make peace with radicals and alienated long time allies.. Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt under Mubarek.

Quote:
They now have a potential problem in the Pacific, China for the next decades
Interesting, considering O-dude totally ignored China and didn't back up either japan, South Korea, even Taiwan with any issues regarding China until they started enforcing the self proclaimed territorial disputes that infringed upon what the US decided was war like activities against them.. 5 years later.. Odds on him entering to protect Vietnam 1st in their dispute with China before Japan, Phillipines, Taiwan? It wouldn't shock me and would follow his pattern.

Quote:

I don't see this and have thought for years that economical powerhouse Germany should and the US should step back there. I can say, in my estimation and with no ill will intended that as of now that if the US withdrew from NATO the USSR would be mobilizing very shortly towards wayward former states.

You speak complete bullish*t John.  It is painfully obvious you are 100% indoctrinated by Right-Wing media bubble that invents its own facts.  You people are so completely brainwashed that you don't even realize it. Obama is alienating allies?  First of all, almost all of the 9/11 hi-jackers were Saudi nationals.  I wouldn't call them allies.  The Saudi royal family is joined at the hip with the Bush Clan and Cheney because they are all invested in the Oil business.  Obama is not.  The reason why the Saudi's are upset is Bush/Cheney's own fault, nothing to do with Obama.  They screwed up everything in Iraq by giving planting a Shiite government that is allied with their Iranian religious faction comrades.  America elected Obama twice because they did not want McCain or Romney to keep fighting Iraq/Afganistan permanently or start even more wars with Russia or China.  Mubarek was hated by his own people.  Why would we continue to prop up a dictator that is despised by his people?

As far as NATO or Japan is concerned...they are not stupid like we are spending more and more on defense to the point of going bankrupt or leaving other parts of their infrastructure/education to fall apart.  Germany and Japan spend only a tiny fraction of their budget on defense in comparison to USA.  Why should they bother to be stupid enough to commit to arms race, when America does all the work for them.  Arms race for what?  Russia already went bankrupt trying to compete with the West.  Why would China commit suicide by starting war with the hand that feeds them?  Nuts.

Schmal_Turm - what you describe about how the Iranian hostage release to coincide with Reagan election is termed "the October Surprise".  Evidence has never been proven but people have suspected for decades that a secret deal was made to delay the release to help defeat Carter. Not to mention the obvious evidence that Reagan negotiated with Iran much later which got exposed during the Iran/Contra scandal.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Quote:
You speak complete bullish*t John.  It is painfully obvious you are 100% indoctrinated by Right-Wing media bubble that invents its own facts.

Rolling Eyes

FWIW.. I don't watch ANY television news, it's all extremely biased, one way or the other. Getting information, from internet sites. Some from one way, then the other is the only way to do it. Not unlike the mass liberal bubble that composes media TV.

I'll stop this. It's fine.. Iraq is gone, or will be in a few weeks. It was gone the day O dude announced he was leaving. Failure due to incompetence of all foreign policies, one after the other.

Everyone here can make excuses. Some here have been making them in various posts I really didn't feel like responding to earlier they themselves were such complete b&lls**t

dj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:41 pm Post subject: Re: Civil war possible in Finland if it joins NATO.. Reply with quote

Really, you don't get info from TV, then there is always plenty of Hate on Conservative talk radio to brainwash you people 24/7.  You sound exactly like Dick Cheney, same exact talking points, word for word.  He is the real son of a bitch that created this whole mess based on a pack of lies.  Atta met with Iraqi intelligence - Lie, Iraq tried to get uranium - Lie, Iraq has WMD's - Lie...even if they did it was Rumsfeld's own company in the 80's that sold that shit to him.  

The real issue is that the agreement by the Iraqi Govt under Maliki to be honest about sharing power with Sunni and Kurds fell apart. Maliki wanted to get revenge against his sect rivals and eventually cut the Sunni's out of power.  When that happened it was over.  All it took was a militant rebel group to align themselves with to get revenge against Maliki.  We were able to bribe some of the factions to put down their arms way back when under the promise that Maliki would be fair and that never happened.  Yet you people always want to blame Obama for this that and other when we really have no business trying to dictate how sovereign nations decide to manage their government.  If Iraq falls it is Maliki's fault and Bush/Cheney for putting him in power in the first place.  Look at the polls man...get real.  Nobody wants to keep fighting in Iraq, we already wasted enough $ for nothing.  Let them kill each other off, maybe then they will learn how to like Democracy.  

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: