Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm Post subject: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Hi all;)

here......

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

unfinished mod for CC...if someone wants to take and finish you can do it without any problem.

thank you very much to all those who are brave and decide to end any of these mods...unfortunately I have no time for it

PD:have been added to several completed mod and some not to be lost forever;)

ENJOY

heia Safari!!

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:21 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Cheers DAK_Legion

thanks for porting so many CC3 mods for COI

dak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.03 KB
 Viewed:  498 Time(s)

dak.jpg

Close Combat's most infamous SOB

Last edited by US_Brake on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 190.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Thanks DAK!

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

tld kreta is the old for cc4 presume, and tld afrika is 40-41?

thank you

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Thanks Dak_Legion!
If someone has in mind to finish the TLD Afrika 40-41 mod (it's the afrika 40-41 mod, right?) I have some suggestions to say:
please keep in mind that the trento motorized division, trieste motorized division and Ariete armoured division are out of the mod timeline: (if I remember well) they have arrived just some time later (after the end of the mod timeline) as "reply" to the continuative italian defeats.
More in general, about Data, speaking about italians, it needs to be reworked (about  the English I don't know): I don't have in mind the historical perfection (that I don't know), but at least a "polishing work" to some major issues I think it's necessary.
Finally, about single player, there is a thing that should be done: it would be a good thing to delete some mines from the maps that have them all over the map in order to create some free passages: sure it's not historical but for the IA the mines in all the map it means to sleep forever (and it's the same in the El Alamein mod).

Drizzt

salhexe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:13 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Drizzt wrote (View Post):
Thanks Dak_Legion!

please keep in mind that the trento motorized division, trieste motorized division and Ariete armoured division are out of the mod timeline

It's correct, the division gone in Afrika in jan-feb 1941 for reconquest Cirenaica with dak.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Thanks!!!

My original idea was make a mod based on DAK..El Agheila...Gazala Line...Bir Hackeim...Tobrouk...El Alamein to Tunisia;)

Yes the Kreta is port to old CC4 mod.
@Dritzz...waitong for Der Kessel!!

Please finished this mods;)

heia Safari!!

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

to Dak_Legion: the work on Der Kessel it proceeds slowly but, on the other hand, it is almost finished. All the main work on the mod is finished (graphic and data work to port the mod to TLD). Some new things are:

- two new (retreating) italian battlegroups (I don’t had the time to add more BGs)
- forcepools doubled and selective reinforcements for the battlegroups;
- campaigns and ops will be reworked to take advantage of some TLD new features about supply depots (like in Kharkov mod). Work not done yet effectively, but already planned about how to do it.
- Data corrected when necessary (few things: it’s an old work done by me some years ago for the CC5 version: for example it seems to me to remember an halftrack without the main gun, anyway I had corrected only clear mistakes)
- few missing arrows (about graphic) corrected in stratmap (thanks to TLD engine)
- entry victory locations adjusted for TLD; few victory locations corrected (they had 0 instead -1); few reworked.
- artillery, mortar and air support reworked (now germans have the artillery support).

I had planned to re-done also the stratmap with 64 maps using some CC5 Operation Circle mod maps, but I have had no time for this kind of work.
Now I’m creating the battles, in the meantime adjusting the red circle for every map in the small stratmap situated in the map overview screen. Then I will create the planned new Grand Campaign and others campaigns and ops.

As you can see, it's no more the original Der Kessel mod: in my intention my work on Der Kessel mod was an “obeisance” to Panzer Jaeger work, but it seems that he doesn't loved this kind of work on his mods so it's almost certain that I will not release it.

Drizzt

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Wow!

Good news for the community Dritzz;)

heia Safari!!

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:44 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Shame that no one has completely ported the 'Kreta' mod for TLD.

I like the Balkan theatre during WW2; quite interesting.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Last edited by Rodmorg on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

salhexe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Shame that no one has ported the 'Kreta' mod for TLD.

I like the Balkan theatre during WW2; quite interesting.

I agree Smile

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:51 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

I also like the Italian and pacific theatre, shame that most mods aren't based off of those theatres. I can only think of 1 (1 is set in Mongolia: Khalkin-Gol) mod(s) which are based off of the Pacific theatre: Pacific (CC3) and Khalkin - Gol. Khalkin - Gol was a great mod, shame it's dead now.

salhexe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Okinawa, Betio?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=77566#77566

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9467

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:10 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Ah yes, forgot about them   Rolling Eyes

I've tried them for TLD. I like Okinawa, but the terrain is kinda the same. Betio was alright I guess, small maps, and I love them.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:13 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Any HERO for finish KRETA for TLD??

heia Safari!!

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:59 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Well, I won't be your HERO. I don't have any modding or experience. Plus, I'm not really creative when it comes to making maps.

Last edited by Rodmorg on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Kreta would be Awesome but where you gonna get the extra maps to make 64?
Or do you just use 40-41 what ever it was.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:31 pm Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

40 or 41 and all cc players ENJOY!!

heia Safari!!

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:52 am Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Ah yes, forgot about them   Rolling Eyes

I like Okinawa, but the terrain is kinda the same.

No way.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:46 am Post subject: Re: Unfinished mods Reply with quote

What, you think that the terrain is the same in every battle, or that you don't like Okinawa?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Modding Workshop
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: