Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:18 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Quote:
they would have taken tons of photos of destroyed Russian vehicles. By now there is 0 photo of Russian (not Soviet) weapons/vehicles used in Ukraine

That part had me wondering. The Kiev government took credit for destroying part of a convoy of "armored vehicles", but never proved any of it was my thoughts also. There is a lot of speculation going on in this mess, much like in the early stages of the Croat-Serb conflict to some extent. This one is for some higher stakes of course with a higher backing it seems from major powers.

Oh DJ.. Have you selectively left out all the "forgotten" video now that is calmly edited out on MSNBC, NBC, ABC, etc, where the robber (believed to be Brown) was robbing a convenience store?

Brown robbery video

Also. Take a close look at the THUGS I am talking about.. They ain't all negroes dude.. honky's, blacks, asians, all types. inner cities are a melting pot of despair for all types of rot and most make the worst of it, then tear it up and make it even worse than it was before, if possible.

Then the left buses in agitators and a few race baiters to fire them up and what you see is what we are left with.. A cauldron of fire. The entire city should be locked down. until the police can regain control of the situation. The civies are the ones who will remain, yet the baiters and agitators are destroying it. How "funny huh? Destroying the very core of the city and expecting them to rebuild it for them for *free*??

This is a Tiananmen Square moment in America no matter how desperate the Fox News conservative machine is trying to spin it.  Do they have you that indoctrinated in Conservative media, not to mention the Police chief himself said it was NOT Brown in that video. is Bill O'Reilly calling the Police chief a liar too?  Personally I was beaten by the Police so bad I could not barely walk for 2 days...when I was only 16 yrs old & never even charged with anything.  It unfortunately takes a kid to get shot at 12 noon with multiple witnesses before finally the brutality of the Police State gets exposed.  

Please...Fox is hyping as a bunch of thug blacks, when only a small number of protestors are the trouble-makers.  Not all the people there are Protestors even.  Yea Fox eats that up as a way to make them all look like bums on food stamps, welfare, trying to rob a convenience store or some other slant.  Now the Police leaked to media that Brown had Marijuana in his system...as if that made it ok to kill him.

The militarization of American police and our prison system is getting out of control.  At this rate we will look like the old Russian Gulags soon.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
This is a Tiananmen Square moment in America no matter how desperate the Fox News conservative machine is trying to spin it.

I must have missed the armored vehicles rolling over those thugs then? Did the MSNBC cameras catch them by chance?

Something else not being shown on the main spin media is what that thug Brown did to officer Wilson.. Just prior to him being shot.. Have you even bothered to check any facts yet? Even with over a dozen eye witnesses?

injuries

One can google it also. There is also questions on how the gun discharged also. I have this sneaky feeling good old Al may be on another jena 6 failure of justice. Sharpton has this habit of ALWAYS picking the same side, right or wrong and always sticking with the same old stale race race card to the bitter end, then when he's proven wrong? leaving a trail of stink out of the area like a skunk.

Facts never matter to him, just one thing.. the above r-a-c-e.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Hmm - small time crook assaults policeman, policeman over reacts and shoots him dead. Extremists from both sides rush in to spin the story to suit their message.

Whats happening in Russia?

I imagine this sort of thing would happen often enough. It certainly happens here regularly. We have had plenty here as well, they just dont always strike a media chord the way this incident did.

Now people are pointing their fingers saying "See what we will become if gets elected!!!!!"  while ignoring that crime occurs no matter who's in office.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hmm - small time crook assaults policeman, policeman over reacts and shoots him dead. Extremists from both sides rush in to spin the story to suit their message.

Exactly Grunt, that's how it looks on the cover, but looks can be wrong as we've seen so far in this mess-terpiece. The dude is like 6'3 and nearly 300lbs. An imposing figure and according to some of the other reports that were leaked out.. Friends, police leaks.. It was quite a struggle between Brown and Wilson. Even the gun discharge is in dispute, but I am also of the opinion he shot him. Man.. The guy beat the dickens out of him.. The question will be if he was running away or not, or if brown was trying to finish him off after Wilson was chasing him down and still trying to arrest him.

People should watch news if that's how they prefer to get sources of it, but PLEASE.. If they are going to have opinions? At least have the decency to at look at it from the other side when it even smacks of having a sense of ludicrous to it, as this did. I counted no less than a dozen different web links with orbital fracture and officer wilson on a google search. None went to mainstream media and only one went to fox news.

Prefer to catch opinionated news? At least watch the other side sometimes, or use the internet.

Quote:
Now people are pointing their fingers saying "See what we will become if gets elected!!!!!"  while ignoring that crime occurs no matter who's in office.

I agree with you 100% we were promised different, but we've seen totally worse. I don't see it getting better either as have posted. Putin has rightfully even gotten onto Obama regarding this. What right does obama have to get onto putin about anything? obama can't do anything diplomatically. inept there and has racial problems at home he can't control as well he promised to get better and are spiraling out of control as well?

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

John - are you blind man?  Tianamen Square, just one man / protestor stood in front of a column of tanks against an oppressive regime and changed history.   The tank never ran over him.
Ferguson USA looks like a third world country.  Did you not see all the Armoured vehicles, swat teams, snipers, army of militarized police with assault rifles threatening civilians exercising their Constitutional rights to protest.  What is the justification for Police turning cameras off after they drove off media with tear gas?  Let me hear your Fox News spin on that one.

You took that Fox News bait that floated around the Conservative media of course.  You don't even know what facts even are you are so completely indoctrinated.  There is no proof about that story about the allegation of broken bone.  It was Fox News that first ran that story and they even had to backtrack and later say they weren't even sure if it was true.  Facts don't even matter when you live in the Conservative media bubble.  The Police leaked that story to cover their asses for grand jury. Just like how they leaked how Brown had marijuana in his system.  Complete hearsay and irrelevant.

This is embarrassing for USA around the world.  But it is a good thing.  Now there is pressure to force Police to wear "body cameras" to prevent abuse / murder of citizens.  Dash cams in Police cars has already been very effective to catch thug Police and a few have lost their jobs because of it.  Now finally I hope the oppressive Police State in USA will finally fall after decades of corruption and abuse of power.  

Isn't this thread suppose to be about Russia?

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Get off that self made high horse there DJ.. I also was calling for wait and see..

The anarchists in the city didn't wait for the facts to come in and t seems that the injuries to the officers face you don't believe either. Maybe the district attorney will have to (probably) release them when it's all said and done.

Had the civies in ferguson not acted so rationally upon the outset all the issues could have probably been resolved.

Agree this thread is supposed to be on Russia DJ. We have all sidetracked it again temporarily, this time on Ferguson. Somewhat related, this time with regards to civil unrest which could be related, just thousands of miles away.

Dima's updates on happenings, via english translations of russian media are/were always helpful. I never found any good sites for helpful intel regarding them.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

http://barentsobserver.com/en/security/2014/08/finland-suspects-two-russian-violations-airspace-26-08

Third one happened yesterday (in a week)..
"It´s always the neighbors causing problems" - Russian people

Let´s see what will happen..

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
http://barentsobserver.com/en/security/2014/08/finland-suspects-two-russian-violations-airspace-26-08

Third one happened yesterday (in a week)..
"It´s always the neighbors causing problems" - Russian people

Let´s see what will happen..

yes, everything went out of track since recently.
noone can understand what's going on now - but seems bets are too high Smile.

Cathartes

Rep: 101.3
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:30 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

The old Russian Bear is yearning to expand his territory these days, and he's in a foul mood:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28971901

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

First of all, it was a mistake to Finland to join to the EU. And it was done without a referendum.
The government made that decision. Finnish people have been always peaceful, we don´t like war (but we will take arms if necessary).
I wish that the Russian government see no threat here.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Cathartes wrote (View Post):
The old Russian Bear is yearning to expand his territory these days, and he's in a foul mood:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28971901

that's a stupid bullshit.
but what to expect from a media that refers to http://censor.net.ua/ without prooves Smile.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:35 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

First of all, it was a mistake to Finland to join to the EU. And it was done without a referendum.
The government made that decision. Finnish people have been always peaceful, we don´t like war (but we will take arms if necessary).
I wish that the Russian government see no threat here.

now it doesn't depend on you (or me) or your country decisions unfortunately.
let's just wait and see.

my suppliers from Switzerland (with factories in Latvia and Slovakia) were really surprised to loose their Euro 1mln a year from me as we switched to the Russian suppliers. Still are asking what they did wrong. Down with the sanctions Wink.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

On May I got 50 rubles for one euro, now only 48.
This will make Ruble stronger for sure Smile I don´t doubt that!

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

On May I got 50 rubles for one euro, now only 48.
This will make Ruble stronger for sure Smile I don´t doubt that!

yeah it was actually in January when it first reached 50.
bought alot of Euros that time just to loose money on it in 1 month Razz.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:04 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

http://en.delfi.lt/lithuania/foreign-affairs/russia-reopens-criminal-cases-against-lithuanians-who-refused-to-serve-in-soviet-army.d?id=65776132

No comment..

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:07 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Nice image I saw in Finnish media. It's from a Russian military exercise in Moscow last August.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Space shuttle in the background?

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

It could be the Buran, the Soviet space shuttle.

Buran

Dima

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
Nice image I saw in Finnish media. It's from a Russian military exercise in Moscow last August.

this picture is from The Tank Biathlon competition.
Yes, space shuttle Buran is on back ground.

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

At last somebody said it straight:

Putin is the dominant figure in Russia today, and he makes the final decisions on foreign policy. But we need to remember that he operates in a political context and does not have a free hand, as he must balance the competing factions around him to maintain his own position. Moreover, he is a product of the Russian elite, and he gives voice to its consensus on Russia’s role in the world, which has deep roots in history and strategic tradition. His departure might lead to a change in style, but it will have little impact on the substance of Russian foreign policy. In short, we have a Russia problem, not a Putin problem.
http://perspectives.carnegie.org/us-russia/a-russia-problem-not-a-putin-problem/

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Jump to: