Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
Gunsche

Rep: 18.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Great!  Very Happy

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:27 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Any news?

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:55 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

i second that...any news on the installer?  Very Happy

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Gunsche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:45 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Nothing new there yet, altough mooxe's last post:

Quote:
Yes.... I am pretty side tracked and a bit distant from the CC scene atm, however, I will do it....  

However there have been some small changes for the 2nd update:

-Son Heath DZ C Vl points increased to 200 to make the AI go on the offensive (tested it three times and saw the AI actually attacking with half it's force towards the DZ)

-BGroup.txt aggressiveness, caution, tactics changed for "commanders"

-Formation corrected for 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment (previously it belonged to XXX corps!)

-SdKfz 10/4 changed to SdKfz 10/5 (10/4 had FlaK 30, 10/5 has FlaK 38)

-Some map connections corrected on the editor stratmap

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

stiener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:06 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

thats great gunsche...hope he has the time to make an installer soon  Very Happy

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Thank you Gunsche for the mod!

Tejszd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:43 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Gunsche,

Was finally playing the mod and noticed that its saved games are going into the LSA save directory.

In the INSIS_BETA file on the ftp the directory "\Games\saved" needs to be changed to "\Games\Save".

Another thing I have done in WAR/TLD/LSA to keep the game folder cleaner is put "Mod_" in front of the mods so they are easily identified and grouped together. A suggestion for you....

LSA\Mod_GJS
LSA\Mod_INSIS
LSA\Mod_Meuse

Update 2 I assume you haven't uploaded yet as I didn't see it on the ftp?

Also on the ftp there is vox.zip which looks to match the files already in the beta and update 1?

Last edited by Tejszd on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tejszd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:21 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

The single battle Aalst is crashing for me when I try to scroll down.

Wonder if it has to do with the cut down smaller map being used in place of the original sized map??? There was no updated Valknwrd.mmm in the mod maps directory.

Also note if you select the battle and then click the view map button the new smaller map is shown but the VL's are not in the correct location for the image.

Aalst View Map.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.8 KB
 Viewed:  573 Time(s)

Aalst View Map.jpg

Gunsche

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Quote:
In the INSIS_BETA file on the ftp the directory "\Games\saved" needs to be changed to "\Games\Save".

Wow, haven't even noticed that one. Thanks for pointing it out
The smaller Aalst map works fine at my computer so I must have forgotten one file in the update 1.

Let's see if I can put togheter a hotfix for it (along with the update 2 files).

Please ignore the Vox.rar, it has served it's purpose and has been removed   Cool
Still waiting for that installer, lads. Unfortunetly I hate to nagg at people   Wink

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:42 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

The missing file for the smaller Valkenswaard map is now available:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/Gunsche/
Juts put it in the mod's map folder, replacing the existing one.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:13 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Still crashing on the Asalst map (Valknwrd) as update 1 also was the missing the new smaller .txt file.

Thanks for uploading the .mmm file!

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Text file up too now  Wink

stiener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

has mooxe made an installer yet?

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Any update on this? Smile

stiener

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

I second that...any update? is there an installer?

Gunsche

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Hello again!
Yes! Some progress has been made!
For allies:
Humber Mk.IIIA unit pic added, was missing it's own graphics.

For axis:
-SdKfz 251/21 with triple 20mm aircraft cannons added to PzB 107. PzB 107 had a mix of 15mm and 20mm guns.
-AA Opel Truck armour decreased. Was quite dishearting to see the AA truck decimate the paras while my Vickers and Bren guns did NOTHING to even slow it down.
-More unit pics for the axis, still a lot to go, especially for the waffen-SS

General:
Some more wreck graphics changed.

Changed the time for some bridge demolitions, many of the timers are way to short to capture the bridges intact.
Veghel , Grave  and St.Oedenrode bridges have been changed to 15mins.

In the pipeline:
Sound.sfx:
Fix some sounds as they are too silent and some weapons have the wrong sound file.

Any comments on this or anything else that need to be changed?

Still no luck with the installer...

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:05 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Thank you Gunsche.  Maybe someone can help you make the auto-installer later as your mod is near completion.

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Made some changes to the Nijmegen and Nijmegen Bridge maps for historical reasons.

Nijmegen map = added trenches and foxholes in the Hunner Park. Here is were KGr Euling dug in in an attempt to stop the allies to reach the bridge.

Nijmegen Bridge = added a flaktower on the north end, alon with two large concrete vehicle barriers and barbedwire.

To the south I have added a stair on each side of the bridge to enable pedestrians access to the bridge. A guard hut and a wrecked and burned out wehrmacht buss has also been added in the south.

I have looked at period photos and maps of the battle and found these things, so I thought why the hell not?

Also:
Added FJ SdKfz 10/5 to KGr Hermann
Added Panther VG to KGr Hermann

Nijmegen Bridge.JPG
 Description:
Nijmegen Bridge
 Filesize:  114.56 KB
 Viewed:  529 Time(s)

Nijmegen Bridge.JPG

Nijmegen.JPG
 Description:
Nijmegen
 Filesize:  149.66 KB
 Viewed:  484 Time(s)

Nijmegen.JPG

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Very nice work! Very Happy

Tejszd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Looking good!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: