Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Hahaha yes thats true missed that one thanks

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Speaking of maps, I see four road barricades.  (Very nice idea by the way and realistic) I am asking because just curious and no idea about doing maps, How is it coded? Will it be crushable like a boccage by tank or demolishable by fire or act like a constant obstacle?

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:54 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Should be coded as crushable. Probably into wood rubble.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

Buck_Compton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

Today I found some time to code the last two remaining maps. With that done we are just one more step closer to finishing this project. I do need to refine and standardize all the details.  

I've also started working on a stratmap a sample of which is shown in this post, I hope you like it. But this part of the project is still far from done as we still need to discuss some connections and the map needs to be coded.

Cheers,

Buck

Stratmap nieuw 2015.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  558 Time(s)

Stratmap nieuw 2015.jpg

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 190.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

I like it Buck! - You are an artist.
The dirty map/paper-texture is cool, but I think even the towns, roads and rivers should be covered in the same texture as well.

Really looking forward to this one!

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:30 am Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Very nice looking start map Buck!

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

It is awesome to hear again about the project, thanks for the update, stratmap looks really nice...

Buck_Compton

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Thank you guys. It is a paintstaking job. Each minor error is a reason for a crash with which i'm battling right now.

tripwire

Rep: 37.5

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:14 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

The strat map is just completely incredible!!!  That is some beautiful work, Buck.

Thank you for all of your efforts!

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Just read the updates on this, very much looking forward to this mod. GL Buck and Pete, great work so far!

Just have a few spelling comments on the stratmap, if it is possible to edit: Leverkussen->Leverkusen Smile, Jullich->Jülich, Nederkruchten->Nederkrüchten, Huckelhoven->Hückelhoven, Niederkruchten->Niederkrüchten, Dulken->Dülken,

DoktorPaj

Rep: 28.4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Beautiful stratmap!

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Came to my mind after reading Tripwire's post in Scheldt topic but wanted to mention in the right topic. Any updates since June guys?

Pete

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:02 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Erm yes, I thought I'd never see the day of me pushing Buck to finishing something but I am waiting for a stratmap with which I can continue working on btd's, campaigns, battles and operations. Apart from that there is a lot of fine tuning to do before we can go into the h2h test playing phase. I still don't completely understand the forcepool system. It does not do what I want.
I am hoping to get this done before the end of the year but putting an eta on paper equals jinxing the project after which all sorts of things will start going wrong. So no ETA.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Gunsche

Rep: 18.3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:08 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

What is the problem with the forcepool?
The reinforcements?

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

Pete

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

We have now got a working strategic map so that we are able to create test battles for every single map. There are still a ton of things to do though.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:41 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Pete!

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:18 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

That sounds great!

tripwire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:53 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

That is great news, Pete!!  Thank you for giving us this update.  Cheers!!

Pete

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 pm Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Having fun placing vl's and using authentic German topographical names where possible. I mean, can you say "Muehlenfleuth" ?  Twisted Evil On the plus side, anyone in here probably knows what a "Bierkeller" is and if he does not he should visit one as soon as possible.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

tripwire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:33 am Post subject: Re: Update thread Reply with quote

Zwei bier, bitte.  Smile

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Mods by Buck and Pete -> Rhineland '45
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: