Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author

Does this Site SUCK!
Yes it does,
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
It does,but atleast its slightly better than the Matrix/Steam site
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 am Post subject: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

This site Sucks.

It was created for those who didn't want to Bow Down to the then Sulla ran CSO and was widely regarded as being a place for those who Hated CC.

It then grew into THE place to be for CC

Now it just Sucks.

CSO nor Matrix is the place you want to hang your hat
The Posts there are Worse than whats here.

Mooxe Please.....just close the Fucking thing.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:34 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

The Modders are gone,
Those who do Mod work for Matrix. AKA Re-releases.

Nobody is here to create new tools for the $40-$50 re-releases.

What a F-n Joke CC has become

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Quote:
The Modders are gone,

Off hand, I can think of yourself, Dima, Drizzt, Firefox, Bel, Tejsd, Manoi, Pete, Buck from CCS and Cathartes from Matrix who post here as Modders. Maybe it's the amount of traffic that is distressing? There would agree, or lack of new mods. Am learning as time goes by, but it is slow going and want to add something back eventually.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

I understand some of the frustration as there a few people posting that highjack threads and bury/hide the original content/discussion but I do not wish to see CCS shutdown.

Matrix has made CC a little easier to mod to support mod makers but will NOT host mods for download. If nothing else CCS makes it easier for CC mod makers by giving them a place to upload mods and easier for CC players to find mods....

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Sorry I wont participate in this survey as I think the survey sucks by not providing the option of disagreeing that this site sucks. I think this site is the best CC site out there and kudos to Mooxe for setting it up and running it.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Good Site. Not many CC sites anymore, I'll take what I can get.

platoon_michael sucks.

King_Tiger_07.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  98.06 KB
 Viewed:  463 Time(s)

King_Tiger_07.jpg

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

lol trainwreck

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

Manoi

Rep: 89.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
The Modders are gone,

Nobody is here to create new tools for the $40-$50 re-releases.

What a F-n Joke CC has become

Hey Platoon, I'm back! Wink

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Nonsense pool. Excellent site. To ask to close it's really offensive, it's like to ask to close a library for the fact that you don't like some of the books (the posts at free disposal).

Drizzt

DoktorPaj

Rep: 28.4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

"People are arguing and flaming everywhere better start another argument about how the arguments and flamers make this site shit"

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Hey Michael, I can understand your anger towards trolling behaviour of some CCS people, since I also expressed a similar concern of mine on another thread. However CCS here is the final frontier, the best CC community around so far and definitely the last place to blame.

If you would say "I am tired of some members' unconstructive approach and outright trolling behavior at times", I would agree with you. But you cannot blame CCS. It is still the best place for CC related stuff, and has always been the best place (imo) all these years.

I think you are reacting somewhat overemotional. We should all be thanking mooxe for still keeping this place alive!

mooxe

Rep: 221.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Michael is just trolling me because I haven't continued our CC4 GC in quite some time....

US_Brake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

One cannot be an Badass Troll around here unless you post private pics of Sulla's wife at CSO.  Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Michael is just trolling me because I haven't continued our CC4 GC in quite some time....

Twisted Evil

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

DoktorPaj wrote (View Post):
"People are arguing and flaming everywhere better start another argument about how the arguments and flamers make this site shit"

Exactly, And these people are quick to supply the definition of a troll, or an "un-constructive approach" too. They make these categories in their own convenience. To suit their own arguments, or to lobby the authorities.

This site is no different than many others where this medium of communication has been established. At this site, the moderators permit a significant amount of expression, which DOES set it apart from most sites of this nature, in a most positive way.

Human beings stand apart from other carbon based life forms on this planet in that they can counter or supply deceit with additional deceit, and unfortunately many web sites become microcosms of this behavior.

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

Is there any posts at Matrix!? (whats the use?) wait until the new 3D Close Combat arrives and it will explode with new mods..muhahaha!

/Mats

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

This is one of my most visited sites... I also like its retro style from the beginning of 2000s. There are still mods coming out and this place is here to host and mooxe is doing a great job...

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:29 am Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

US_Brake wrote (View Post):
One cannot be an Badass Troll around here unless you post private pics of Sulla's wife at CSO.  Cool

You were famous hardcore troll back in the day at the CSO. I remember Sulla always mentioning the Brake.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:39 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
US_Brake wrote (View Post):

You were famous hardcore troll back in the day at the CSO. I remember Sulla always mentioning the Brake.

Yessss.. It was a shame Shaun couldn't pull back up my original handle there. I too remember a few from before my long hiatus from CC and got brought back up to what missed out in between. Also one of the very few ever banned from CSO was the infamous Brake. I never had any issues here at all with him and always enjoyed (still do) conversations with him in fact, a fellow swabbie who played CC3 against several times back in the day as a member of clan KG.

US_Brake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm Post subject: Re: CCS Sucks! Reply with quote

KG Clan !!!!

I was always happy to destroy them. The Glory!

KG Horse.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.26 KB
 Viewed:  349 Time(s)

KG Horse.jpg

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: