Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1220
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:46 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat Gateway to Caen, a turn back Reply with quote

FMJ wrote (View Post):
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
If you have another hearth attack, it will be your problem.Wink

Sure I have been banned from more of one site because...

When people start to insult, they show us how they are really............be careful, you can have a heart attack again.Wink

Nomada, shut your cumguzzling dicksucking mouth. You're a fucking scumbag and your comments make that very clear. You think its ok and funny to joke about someone having a heart attack? Over your little toy soldiers game! ? Grow up and get a life you Spanish trash. Fuck off.

FMJ,

Please keep your sexual fantasies off this site. I am sure you have quite a few other sites bookmarked that would love to hear these deep thoughts of yours. Thanks!

MOOXE

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 am Post subject: Re: Foverate feature from older CC games Reply with quote

Here's what I don't like.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 am Post subject: Flame for the sake of flame Reply with quote

vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
On the newer ones, I would have to say not having another zoom-in level like the past had. Sometimes you need to see what one individual guy is doing, that guy could have a special weapon that is key to the team or another teams survival. If the guy with the mg is repairing/unjamming, unconscious or cowered you can't send your team ahead because there would be no cover fire. Also is that individual guy with the mg behind good cover or can you move him into better cover before another team advances. Also it helps with who is under and who is not under best troop command circle.

I must say, zooming in cant be that useful. Using the Soldier monitor is far more effective than visually seeing the actual soldiers sprite.
It leads me to think of two scenariois.
A. vobbnobb is not aware that soldier monitor can be turned on. OR
B He chooses to turn it off.
Allso, he must be a really attuned player to monitor the cover of individual soldiers. Most just focus on a whole entire unit.

While we are at it. Im going to flame.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=75878&highlight=#75878
I enjoy your funny posts Tippi-Simo. But techno is for the careless mind. People who like dance music, techno and hip hop are usually intellectually Inferior. My music makes me better than you. AND GUESS WHAT! Hitler would agree with me on this.
I have finally come to the realization that dance music is actually worst the rap. And that's fucking saying something. I have wanted to beat the shit out of people based purely on the fact they like rap!
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Thanks bros.

Making your money about DJing would be almost every man´s life choice Wink

Dancing at a club with techno music is un masculine! Thats right! It makes you less of a man, and more of a bitch!

I did a quick google of the bands you posted.
PHP:
Pop
Dance
-pop
Electronic dance music
Years active    2008 
present 

Quote:
NikitA is one of the most

Quote:
fabulous bands in the Russian speaking world.

If your going to be a Nazi sympathizer, start acting like one.
Next time your dancing in the club to "Lalalalala, party round the world" Will-I-Am" picture me coming into the club wearing full camouflage. Smashing your class of RTD, ordering whiskey. And then pulling out a shotgun and shooting the place down!
And fuck blonde women!
And fuck Djs!

Last edited by Antony_nz on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Here is one for Stalky, to celebrate his new found big one for Russia. Its gonna take a miracle for these guys to live to 82.  Four hours of sunlight, freezing temperatures, snow mobiles, but nevertheless mom and dad are blimping up. Notice the looks on their faces too. After a few years in this weather, the looks become permanent.  Laughing  

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
Whats going on in Russia, and why is all this happening now? "All this" would be:  ... 4. Anti gay laws et al

Here is Putin explaining the deal on gays. Fortunately, there are plenty of countries that love and welcome all gays ... like Canada!  Arrow

Link

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:52 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

And let me inform you that while Russia had an average life expectancy of 69 years in 2012 other developed countries life expectancy in 2012 was: Sweden 82 years

Right, but there is a perfectly good explanation for all that.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:11 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

From the end of WW2 in 1945 up to 1960, is 15 years. In year 1960 Germany had a life expectancy of 69,5 years.
So if we compare: in the year 1960 Germany = 69,5 thus outperformed Supa KaPutins Russias in 2012 at 69 years….

Shocked  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Theres a index called ”Quality of life index”, this is the 2014 ranking … Russia is at place 65 out of 78 ranked nations.

Rolling Eyes ... Right, "quality of life" seems somewhat subjective to moi. Just a single factor could totally eliminate a culture from consideration.  Idea  Arrow

Link

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

And let me inform you that while Russia had an average life expectancy of 69 years in 2012 other developed countries life expectancy in 2012 was: Sweden 82 years

Uh-huh  Exclamation  [... impersonating Barney the Purple Dinosaur]  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:53 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
What don't you buy. That the US hasn't gone into Syria with boots on the ground or just more air attacks.

Link

mooxe

Rep: 221.7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Videos are fine to post if you include a reason or summary as to why you are posting it, unless its very obvious. This is a forum, not a video site, I really don't like the youtube spam.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:42 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Here, let me buy you guys a round of drinks at the pub.

dual.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.49 KB
 Viewed:  249 Time(s)

dual.png

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:50 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
What are you smoking. I have never read any article by another person on this site that described anything like the rant you have written. Whatever it is you are on either stop using it or double the dose. I hope you are embarrassed kid as you should be. Congrats for the most foolish contribution to date.

Could it have been sarcasm?

BTW, you might want to spend a few minutes learning how the quotations work from within a post.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:18 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

Could it have been sarcasm?

BTW, you might want to spend a few minutes learning how the quotations work from within a post.[/qu

No it was naive and gullible. Sarcasm has a hint often of humour. His was straight paranoia. I think you missed the point but never mind.

Quotations works sometimes for me but often not. No big deal unless it upsets you.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:43 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
No it was naive and gullible. Sarcasm has a hint often of humour. His was straight paranoia. I think you missed the point but never mind. Quotations works sometimes for me but often not. No big deal unless it upsets you.

No, I am NOT upset. I just find a hint of humor in the messed up attempts at quotations.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
No it was naive and gullible. Sarcasm has a hint often of humour. His was straight paranoia. I think you missed the point but never mind. Quotations works sometimes for me but often not. No big deal unless it upsets you.

No, I am NOT upset. I just find a hint of humor in the messed up attempts at quotations.

Put yourself at ease then as it use to work but doesn't any longer for me. I probably need to reset everything some day but not just yet. I'm glad you find humour in the smallest of places as you Dutch are known for humour just like Germans. Keep up the good job of keeping everything in neat rows and lists.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Put yourself at ease then as it use to work but doesn't any longer for me.

What makes you think I need to put myself at ease? I am not agitated.

I told you I just find it humorous, that's all.  Idea

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:59 am Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
Put yourself at ease then as it use to work but doesn't any longer for me.

What makes you think I need to put myself at ease? I am not agitated.

I told you I just find it humorous, that's all.  Idea

Now you are fretting. Please accept my apology. I didn't mean to upset you. I just think little minds are stimulated by little things - no slight.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 pm Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Now you are fretting. Please accept my apology. I didn't mean to upset you.

Yes you did, and I do not require your apology. Best forgotten, me thinks.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:31 pm Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

Yes you did, and I do not require your apology. Best forgotten, me thinks.[/quote]

You are misunderstanding me. I don't like to see a scholar like you being put in a position where people might laugh at you for not understanding when you are having your leg pulled or is it through the use of sarcasm. Once again I am sorry.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Jump to: