Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:51 am Post subject: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

New Zealand to send 143 NZ troops to Iraq.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

That is scary Anthony. Several countries have just enough "advisors" in Iraq to make it dangerous for their own well being and safety and not enough to do any good for anything. Like those countries wish to say they are doing something credible, but knowing they are not.

If some of the western countries truly wanted to throw isis back to the hell they came from.. They would put the boots back on the ground that were with drawn that never should have been prematurely and carpet bomb each and every encampment with B-52's from Diego Garcia as just phase I.

Phase II would be allowing the Kurds total independence from iraq and arming them with the latest weaponry, like Israel has been attempting to do clandestinely already.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

I wonder if the Kurds are getting a little thin, since last summer, everyone and their monkey has been saying, "arm the Kurds, they can fight ISIS".

And BTW, I thought the plan was the complete Balkanization of the region.

It would appear that we are financing everyone now, as we did during the Iraq/Iran war.

And remember, as Obama told us, Islam is a religion of peace.

Link

johnsilver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Quote:
arm the Kurds, they can fight ISIS

They were putting up stiff resistance, even as US "trained" Iraqi Battalions were throwing away it's weapons and melting away as Isis hordes confronted them earlier last year.

It's crazy how a group of people.. The Kurds can be looked at like this and never get recognition. They are looked at as terrorists (ppk) thugs.. low life.. Now, there is a universal cause to finally bring them into the fold and undo all those phony labels.. They will fight, while Iraqi's are melting away and imagine many other arab states will also vs Isis. Here is a group of people used to being dealt the short straw and all they need is weapons and supplies. Israel is helping them (oil is returned) and the US should as well, but the US won't even help the Ukranians yet.

Something is badly wrong in the White house.

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:37 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Something is badly wrong in the White house.

One of the things I have had to accept over the last few years is the fact that Obama is always one step ahead, especially when it comes to strategy, and in this case ISIS.

After Marie Harf, mentioned jobs as the only true way to defeat ISIS, Obama's strategy became clear. In fact, I could now understand where Obama is coming from on lots of issues, like immigration.

First, allow ISIS types to immigrate to the US.

Second, give them green cards, food stamps, Obamacare subsidies, and a pathway to citizenship.

After the ISIS types start to gain weight, indoctrinate them with Fat Pride.  Idea

Link

vobbnobb

Rep: 73

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:54 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Answer me this.. Why are troops never sent to Syria when ISIS was there to begin with? How does it always get back to Iraq before troops are called in? Something is fishy here.

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:54 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Answer me this.. Why are troops never sent to Syria when ISIS was there to begin with? How does it always get back to Iraq before troops are called in? Something is fishy here.

Sending troops into Syria where they aren't wanted by Syria is an act of war. Syria has many times said they don't want Western help after US admitted to aiding the Arab Spring that resulted in the Syrian conflict. Also US and Israel are actively arming different " moderate " rebels groups like Al Nusra til it was found that Al Nusra are a branch of Al Qeada. Currently Syria aren't happy with the bombings taking place in Syria by the West and have stated they will take this matted further - what ever that means.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Sod kind of alluded to this, though will add a bit more..

US and especially Israel have armed troops fighting the evil ones.. Syria, Hezbollah and iran. They are formed in Jordan, then set out to Syria from there. Israel did have sort of a buffer zone along the Golan of these troops, but the Iranian backed syrian army has just about destroyed them, though not all. The Israeli's were performing medical benefits for critical wounded even cross border at the Golan.

Remember that mass aerial killing last month of the dozen iranian and ranking syrian leaders? Remember it was at the Golan? Make sense now? Israel was trying to send a message to leave it's buffer troops alone. Not come out anywhere but Debkafile, but Israeli fighters flew over Golan (syria part) again this week while syria dropped barrel bombs on it's buffer troops with choppers. jets intercepted as a warning to cease or else.

Tensions....

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:41 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Link

vobbnobb

Rep: 73

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Sending troops into Syria where they aren't wanted by Syria is an act of war. Syria has many times said they don't want Western help after US admitted to aiding the Arab Spring that resulted in the Syrian conflict. Also US and Israel are actively arming different " moderate " rebels groups like Al Nusra til it was found that Al Nusra are a branch of Al Qeada. Currently Syria aren't happy with the bombings taking place in Syria by the West and have stated they will take this matted further - what ever that means.

I don't buy it

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

I don't buy it[/quote]

What don't you buy. That the US hasn't gone into Syria with boots on the ground or just more air attacks.

US were very lucky in Iraq after the lies required to attack Iraq. Support for another attack into another country without permission would be asking for trouble that even McCain would think twice about. Even if it is chasing down ISIS. It didn't help that McCains boys were once training ISIS, Al Nusra and FSA at camps in Jordan, Qatar and other Middle Eastern countries - Reuters 8mths ago. Before ISIS went for the easier target Iraq.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
What don't you buy. That the US hasn't gone into Syria with boots on the ground or just more air attacks.

Fortunately, we have president Obama, who can figure this stuff out for us. Obama knows that what is left of the active army needs to stay close to the USA in case they are need there. Obama also realizes that we will be putting a lot more than just boots in Syria. Especially if he must draw form the reserves or National Guard.

Imagine what ISIS will do to some of our more obese brothers, when they get captured.

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:57 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Imagine what ISIS will do to some of our more obese brothers, when they get captured.

Very fortunate. That clip was different.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Very fortunate. That clip was different.

Unfortunately, the previous clip covered more ground, and enumerated more issues.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:55 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Here is a group of people [the Kurds] used to being dealt the short straw and all they need is weapons and supplies.

The Kurds may need more than weapons and supplies, especially if this thing becomes somewhat protracted. They will need more fighters.

No matter what you think about the Kurds, they are forced to rely on their women in the present, and perhaps their children in the near future.

As I said before, the Kurds are getting thin. And me thinks the US is going to walk back their plans to re-capture Mosul.

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:54 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

The Kurds may need more than weapons and supplies, especially if this thing becomes somewhat protracted. They will need more fighters.

The first female Kurd doing the V for victory at the end of the clip was the face of the female Kurds fighters in many propaganda pics etc. Several months ago the ISIS paraded what appeared to be her head minus the rest of her body. Arming the Kurds will only escalate the regional problems. They will go for a homeland in parts of Turkey like they have been doing for many years now. I can understand a homeland in the remains of Iraq but several neighbours including Syria and Turkey have Kurds.

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:17 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQptNCCvls

In this video the prime minister of New Zealand explodes in parliament. Telling the opposition to "Get some guts"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkHix9Km94
I highly recommend this video of tony Abbot. Normal people cant understand the pure manliness of the likes of Tony Abbot.
Its there lack of understanding that got him into trouble.

All across the world, the "good guys" have a romantic conservative leader. The UK,Canada, Australia, NZ and they are all looking at there holly grail. The president of the united states. He may be a liberal. But don't worry. They think hes the most radical president in US history. So he wont get far.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

johnsilver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:30 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Quote:
I highly recommend this video of tony Abbot. Normal people cant understand the pure manliness of the likes of Tony Abbot.

Isn't Abbot's coalition in government teetering?

Quote:
The president of the united states. He may be a liberal. But don't worry. They think hes the most radical president in US history. So he wont get far

More radical than Jimmy Carter even.. The man responsible for the issues in the Middle east.. Iran.. Gave away the Panama Canal.. Could lay out dozens of problems he created, but you get the point. Obama has no purpose, other than create chaos.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

More radical than Jimmy Carter even.. The man responsible for the issues in the Middle east.. Iran.. Gave away the Panama Canal.. Could lay out dozens of problems he created, but you get the point. Obama has no purpose, other than create chaos.[/quote]

Does it matter which President is in power - Repub or Domcrat. The Foreign Policy stays the same - Iraq and Afghanistan etc.

Sadly Key is a lapdog for Obama and will just about do anything for him - Changing labour laws - Hobbit movie, spying of Fatboy slim - Dotcom and allowing FBI in on the raid and other things.

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:03 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

More radical than Jimmy Carter even.. The man responsible for the issues in the Middle east.. Iran..

I would think that the Iranians would have primary responsibility for Iran

Which US president is responsible for North Korea?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: