Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1224
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

[quote="HogansHeros";p="79802"]
johnsilver wrote (View Post):
More radical than Jimmy Carter even.. The man responsible for the issues in the Middle east.. Iran..

I would think that the Iranians would have primary responsibility for Iran

Orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name 'Operation Boot') and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project) was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953. Prior to Carter but still Western countries after the flow of Oil. Carter did however have a massive influence on policy at a later time regards Iran.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:46 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Obama knows what he is doing. And there is a strong possibility he will be "elected" again in 2016.

Ronald Reagan did the same thing in the Iraq/Iran war to great effect.

It is useless to send our own troops to the region. Hence, only 143 from NZ.

Why send troops, when the jihadies will gladly kill each other.

Link

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:32 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Stwa mate.
I don't mind jokes or spamming.  But that's going to far. You made 2 oxymoron/contradicting statements.  (I.E Obama cant be reelected.)
Then 2 pointless jokes.

I always presume theirs some hidden joke or point your posts.
But its really starting to look like spam for the sake of spam.
Sorry but im going to report this.

The parts highlighted in red don't need further highlighting. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:10 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Stwa mate.
I don't mind jokes or spamming.  But that's going to far. You made 2 oxymoron/contradicting statements.  (I.E Obama cant be reelected.) Then 2 pointless jokes. I always presume theirs some hidden joke or point your posts. But its really starting to look like spam for the sake of spam. Sorry but im going to report this.

You are just peeved because you don't like Obama.

I think Obama will go down as one of the greatest American presidents ever. And I am not the only conservative that thinks that.

I could supply a link to an hour long video from Porter Stansberry, that feels the same way.

But instead, try this one.  

Link

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Obama will go down as one of the greatest American presidents ever. And I am not the only conservative that thinks that.

Nice joke. Then the one good he has brought is that it secession talk that is bound to happen at some not to distant point.

There really are 2 different parts of the country as he states time after time, only they are reality and the fantasy land he and his ilk have envisioned that have broken the country of monetary and moral assets.

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Nice joke. Then the one good he [Obama] has brought is that it secession talk that is bound to happen at some not to distant point.

And you call me the joker. Keep practicing, maybe someday you can joke your way out of a paper bag.

Obama has guts. He is not trying to pattern himself after a previous Democratic president. As Jonathan Turley mentioned in the previous video, Obama is patterning himself after King James I of England. Its not all that bad.  Idea Obama knows he has to pacify the entire commonwealth, like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

King James I of England

BTW, this raid went down in Feb 2015. Just a few weeks ago.  Arrow

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:37 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Obama has guts. He is not trying to pattern himself after a previous Democratic president. As Jonathan Turley mentioned in the previous video, Obama is patterning himself after King James I of England. Its not all that bad.  Idea Obama knows he has to pacify the entire commonwealth, like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

Only til the next Labour Govt can Obama hold NZ in his pocket. Current NZ Prime Minister would do anything for him as he has proved. Also I guess with so many lost wars recently for the US it's getting harder to recruit for the forces.ie Commonwealth countries turn.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Only til the next Labour Govt can Obama hold NZ in his pocket. Current NZ Prime Minister would do anything for him as he has proved. Also I guess with so many lost wars recently for the US it's getting harder to recruit for the forces.ie Commonwealth countries turn.

Curious.. I wasn't aware the "war" in Iraq was lost in 2008? Iraq became a lost cause after a certain campaign promise to a group that can never be satisfied with anything. Now the world has Isis and seemingly.. The US has a partnership with the devil himself (iran)!

I cannot blame for old allies for being wary and cautious of the US over the next 2 years, considering how foreign policy has flipped and flopped around. Much like a dying fish that has been caught by some fisherman and thrown aside. Obama treats his allies that way also.

The rallying cry should be"hang on for 2 more years!" Whatever comes cannot be as naive, or even as inexperienced if another liberal manages to sneak in.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Curious.. I wasn't aware the "war" in Iraq was lost in 2008? Iraq became a lost cause after a certain campaign promise to a group that can never be satisfied with anything. Now the world has Isis and seemingly.. The US has a partnership with the devil himself (iran)!

ISIS were in fact trained in Jordan, Qatar and other Middle Eastern countries. Sole purpose was the overthrow of the Assad Govt. Reuters ran an article 9 mths ago explaining who was behind ISIS before they shot to fame so to speak. They even had pics of US Senator John McCain posing with some of the fighters. McCain won't talk about this and US Govt denies, although Reuters totally refuse to back down on their article. Saying what the printed was true and accurate - not quoted but along those lines. ISIS only became a problem for the West when they went rogue and attacked into easier lands - Iraq.

Iran probably feels the same given US foreign policy around the world since WW2 - 70 plus countries attacked.

I see today New Zealand has been exposed for spying upon it's Pacific neighbours - Togan, Fiji etc. Australia upon Indonesia - all part of the Five Eyes - the Club.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:57 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Going with a fairly blind stab as to why NZ and Australia are spying upon their neighbors? Chinese encroachment perhaps? It can be nerve racking for Japan and 'Nam already to see the Chinese building bases where they don't belong (Vietnam), or for the Japanese to see China trying to claim isles long held to belong to Japan. Perhaps NZ and Australia are looking for info in that regard as well, or just plain old terrorist info, as parts of Indonesia have become a hotbed already?

Safer to keep eyes open than slam shut when it comes to the safety of one's country Sod and it was just a bit over 70y ago that evil was at the doors of both NZ and Australia, marching through the Pacific isles.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:35 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Safer to keep eyes open than slam shut when it comes to the safety of one's country Sod and it was just a bit over 70y ago that evil was at the doors of both NZ and Australia, marching through the Pacific isles.[/quote]

Many different reason I would guess and its only guess work as neither country's PM's will talk about it. One thing is clear, that NZ spied upon Fiji due to their political difference over the last 20 years - coups. These Pacific Island countries are meant to be Allied to NZ. It does look bad and put in reverse I'm sure NZ would cry foul and rightly so.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

[quote]I think Obama will go down as one of the greatest American presidents ever. And I am not the only conservative that thinks that.

Why and how?  I watched the video.
Sorry im real wasted. What law did Obama wanna change?
I don't think Obama is a risk of extending his term anyway..
@Stwa

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Obama has guts. .

Yea.. but he promised so much shit. But that's typical of the popularity game of American election Campaigns.

In my view i view him as quite timid.  Considering the progression that was wanted.

But that's also because of Obama's ethnicity and the role it takes in history.
Combined with his own ego and consideration of public perception.
Probably wouldn't mean anything to us, but quite important to some.. or critical to all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

johnsilver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry im real wasted. What law did Obama wanna change?

Actually that was a STWA quote, but you quoted it to me  Smile   He might decide to make some reply anyway.

It's the amount of executive orders and not just those, as all presidents make them, but "loud" gamechanging ones as he has. His Executive amnesty for instance. That one has allowed millions of illegal aliens to have a pathway to citizenship. It's being challenged in the courts, so is now on hold to his dismay  Embarassed

It's being talked out of the white house that since he can't get taxes raised for his liberal policies that he wants to use another executive order to raise taxes. The man has no shame and go to any length for his personal cause.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:59 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Obama has guts. .

You ,ust be wasted as I didn't say Obama has guts either.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 pm Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Texas residents want Obama to run for a 3rd term.

Link

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Okay well if you want to upload a video of Americans being asked questions that are ,like,sorta oxymoron.
Then ill add this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
Seems related.

Link

I burnt the American flag in front of there embassy a few weeks ago. I think it shocked a lot of people.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 am Post subject: Re: NZ sends troops to Iraq Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Okay well if you want to upload a video of Americans being asked questions that are ,like,sorta oxymoron.
Then ill add this. Seems related. I burnt the American flag in front of there embassy a few weeks ago. I think it shocked a lot of people.

The video I linked was created during the "South by Southwest" annual conference in Austin Texas. If I had to guess the street address where the video was shot, I would guess somewhere near the intersection of 6th Street and Guadalupe Blvd. within a few blocks of the University of Texas campus.

The University of Texas has about 50,000 students and is one of the most culturally diverse campuses in North America. Some of the people in the video are probably students, so those people are some of the brightest students the university can roll out. BTW, in the day, the SxSW event was known for its music.

Link

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: