Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:17 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Strange articles with sources that don't even appear to be real.  Anybody can post a blog online and develop an alias or spin statements around to make an argument.  One of your articles compares Obama admin to the Neo-Conservatives build-up to the Iraq war in 2003.   What War has Obama started?

And funniest quote was "War-mongers like John Kerry" .  Fox News clones would laugh at that.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:10 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

If the Ukraine was worried about it's sovereignty then maybe they should have questioned why was Nuland and Chevron Oil both openly suggesting a change in Govt would bring investment dollars. Why did US Ambassador to Kiev - Geoffrey R. Pyatt hold Tech Camps last last being 14th & 15th Nov 2013 to overthrow Ukraine Govt. Greystone in Kiev prior to the coup - Greystone fmr - Blackwater. Greystone primarily protects US Assets. Joe Bidens son now 2ic of Ukraine Oil. Polish MP recently admitted that Poland trained the snipers for the Maidan on behalf of the CIA. Some NATO countries have their greedy prints all over this incident.

Yes Russia took back Crimea and have backed the Rebels. But in comparison to the continued whittling down of countries around Russia expect them to bite back at sometime. Remember no former Warsaw Pact countries are meant to be able to join Nato - Glasnost and Perestroika. NATO is only meant to act in defence of a member state not create others.

Captain-Insano

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:39 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

US_Brake wrote (View Post):
Seymour Hersh is flat wrong about the bin laden mission his story is BS. But his career is on the upswing now. CNN was happy to spin the story as "Obama is a Liar." They got their ratings. This is Republican campaign strategy smoke and mirrors swift-boat style. If it smells like Bush family politricks at work again? It is. Republicans are desperate to regain power but it will be 16-20 years before any Republican will be elected President again. Obama's critics use every foreign policy conspiracy theory they find (or invent) and the US right wing and US critics eat it up.

What has been President Obama's top 5 foreign policy blunders? I don't know of any.

His diplomacy and military leadership has been outstanding. The President communicates US policy effectively and has repeatedly shown wisdom, and restraint while wielding US power to help solve problems in the world in a thoughtful and intelligent way. His success as Commander-in-chief and the success of the CIA and military against al qaeda has been a major achievement that every American and American allie should celebrate.
Hersh was spot on about the whole 911 narrative it was a complete fairytale beginning to end, and all obama does is read the teleprompter just as Grimace would if they rolled him out there for the media. The latest whistleblower to detail US government involvement in terrorism is David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence. He is a former CIA clandestine services case officer, and this is what he had to say:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.” You can watch the whole interview here RTThe Steele interview starts at about 12:23 but i suggest you watch the whole show. I know RT is funded by the Russian government but it is a great place to get information on the corruption of the US government but not the corruption of the Russian government. Here is Hillary talking about RT and losing the infowar. RT If you don't trust RT here is the nytimes reporting about fbi involvement in terrorism. NYTIMES

Off topic my post drumming up support for my TLD public campaign at gameranger was deleted for some reason, I'm still waiting for an explanation CCS.

dj

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:31 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Not sure what to make of Hersh. I think he brought up some interesting points but it is essentially impossible to fact-check because he uses secret undisclosed sources.  He blames Obama for using Bin Laden as political advantage.
Duh?  What was Iraq all about?  Not 9/11 but they hedged and took advantage of that situation too.  All I know is America is turning into a Stalinist Police-State like the Gulags with for-profit Prison corporations.  Google the "cash for kids" scandal in Pennsylvania, it's disgusting.  Mexican-American U.S. Citizen whose father was Vietnam Vet ended up in ICE detention prison for over 1 year due to "clerical error", while the for-profit corporation bilks taxpayers for $.  

@Sod - you're conflating facts.  Just because Chevron and other American business interests are sending $ and negotiating trade deals does not equate to U.S. Govt conspiracy to invade Ukraine.  The Ukraine govt is free to make their own decisions.  Last time I checked we don't have boots on ground.  Also point fingers all you want but FACT, the Baltic states have asked for military assistance, not vice versa.  The articles Dima cites also blames Germany and accuses them of trying to form a Fourth Reich, etc.  Completely pie in the sky.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:02 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Not sure what to make of Hersh. I think he brought up some interesting points but it is essentially impossible to fact-check because he uses secret undisclosed sources.  He blames Obama for using Bin Laden as political advantage.
Duh?  What was Iraq all about?  Not 9/11 but they hedged and took advantage of that situation too.  All I know is America is turning into a Stalinist Police-State like the Gulags with for-profit Prison corporations.  Google the "cash for kids" scandal in Pennsylvania, it's disgusting.  Mexican-American U.S. Citizen whose father was Vietnam Vet ended up in ICE detention prison for over 1 year due to "clerical error", while the for-profit corporation bilks taxpayers for $.  

@Sod - you're conflating facts.  Just because Chevron and other American business interests are sending $ and negotiating trade deals does not equate to U.S. Govt conspiracy to invade Ukraine.  The Ukraine govt is free to make their own decisions.  Last time I checked we don't have boots on ground.  Also point fingers all you want but FACT, the Baltic states have asked for military assistance, not vice versa.  The articles Dima cites also blames Germany and accuses them of trying to form a Fourth Reich, etc.  Completely pie in the sky.

These so called trade deals where " change your Govt for dollars". The new Ukraine Govt was still almost made up of the old Govt members. The meetings at the US Embassy and the request for a change in Govt happened prior to the coup. A video exists of a Ukraine MP divulging the plan of the coup weeks, maybe months before it happened and who was involved - US Ambassador to Ukraine. I'm pretty sure the US hasn't had countries send Ambassadors to it's country recently envoking civil unrest for dollars, running coup camps, inserting Merc's and training snipers etc.

You talk of the Batic states and facts. What is Russia doing to these countries - evidence - none exists. That said, there is clear evidence you have ignored sanctions on Russia over their backing of Rebels. Any sanctions on USA over Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Sth Sudan, Venezuela and the list keeps going. There is now at least two documentaries that exist, filmed by independant groups - Western European. Both doco's concluded outside influences - Nuland, Oil companies, CIA etc. Also I have never said US troops on the ground in Ukraine and not responsible for what others say. Some of the former Warsaw Pact countries now have puppet govts backed by the US. they are anti - Russian at best and are experiencing a rise in nationalism / fascism - Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia etc. Not sure if your media shows the marches in Ukraine of the Right Sector - Azov Brigade - Das Reich symbol as their symbol. There is far more to this conflict than what you appear to know and would only guess that your media doesn't give both sides of the story. If your media is US, I'm not surprised with 90pc of all US media owned by 6 Mutli Nat Corp's. The same 3 parent companies that receive the Lions share of all Military and reconstruction deals - Iraq, Afghanistan etc - conflict of interest.

Last edited by sod98 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
The articles Dima cites also blames Germany and accuses them of trying to form a Fourth Reich, etc.  Completely pie in the sky.

haha, don't you see that's happening?! Who is the leader of the EU getting other around it?

sod98

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:54 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
Quote:
The articles Dima cites also blames Germany and accuses them of trying to form a Fourth Reich, etc.  Completely pie in the sky.

haha, don't you see that's happening?! Who is the leader of the EU getting other around it?

Well the EU is totally dominated by Germany. Germany is part of the constant attacks upon Russia and legitimized the coup in the Ukraine.

Flaggellumdei

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Boris Nemtsov, there is a Russian hero.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:26 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Flaggellumdei wrote (View Post):
Boris Nemtsov, there is a Russian hero.

I guess hero is a word used too easily these days then.

dj

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Russian gangsters "thieves in law" have been quiet these days.  In America we had huge Motorcycle gangster war, with 9 people killed and 200 arrested.  Russian govt must be cracking down on the gangs.  In America they are growing stronger, Jails are full the max, no more space.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:04 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Russian gangsters "thieves in law" have been quiet these days.  In America we had huge Motorcycle gangster war, with 9 people killed and 200 arrested.  Russian govt must be cracking down on the gangs.  In America they are growing stronger, Jails are full the max, no more space.

In Russia the crims are given very special jobs - mine clearance. Shoulder to shoulder walking across fields. Saves taxs and keeps prisons clear.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:47 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
US_Brake wrote (View Post):
Finnish military preparing 900,000 reservists for 'crisis situation'

http://europe.newsweek.com/finish-military-preparing-900000-reservists-crisis-situation-326712  

The sending of this letter isn't connected to the recent events, the possible submarine sighting or the Ukraine trouble. It was planned to send this letter to Finnish reservists already in 2011 I think. So it's the media blowing this up and making it something it isn't.

I will get one of these letters too, I wish I could tell you guys what's in it but my lips (and fingers) are sealed. You see it's top secret.  Very Happy

Oh yeah baby, lock ´n load!

Of corse we have nothing to worry about.. Russia is always peaceful Smile

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Flaggellumdei

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:12 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Anyone who dies trying to tell the truth is a hero. In Russia there are many heroes.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:04 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Anyone who dies trying to tell the truth is a hero. In Russia there are many heroes.

Nazi Germany did kill many Russians / Soviets in WW2 .That's the difference. In the west we often are told lies as the truth.Fake heroes and all, some of which have won medals. Just have to looking at WMD's in Iraq, Assad use of Sarin Gas etc - all lies and the Wests media reported verbatim Govt releases as truth. How many hundreds of thousands have died since.

I guess Greenwald, Assange and Snowden must be heroes then for exposing corrupt and aggressive countries. They just haven't died yet but their nemesis will be working on that.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:22 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

The most spectacular Russian military failures of all time

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5?op=1&utm_content=bufferc6ac5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

sod98

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5?op=1&utm_content=bufferc6ac5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer[/quote]

I think they also forgot Afghanistan. That in it's self was pretty massive. Also the use of the lower 22 caliber over the 30 caliber ( 5.56 from the 7.62 ). The theory that wounding enemy would create greater impact on enemy resources. Of course that was wrong.

The West also fell for the smaller round and still does use it. The Wests disasters are pretty much up there. i couldn't find a site on the net so I just listed a few.

3 recent lost conflicts to peasant militias - Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq ( pos twice with the ISIS in Iraq ), the F35 Flying Brick, Bay of Pig - Cuba, Vietnam and the M16, helicopter crash while trying to rescue Iranian held hostages, 3 x panic attacks that almost lead to US using nukes in Cold War, being fooled by Saddam in the 1st Gulf War over his Rep Guards, fooled into training ISIS and Al Nusra terrorists if that was a mistake, training the fore runner to  Al Qeada then have them come back and use skills on the West, backing the coup openly in Venezuela hours before the Chavez supporters retakes power, use of concentration camps and torture - Gitmo and Abu Ghraib etc, inviting world media to Tora Bora as it was captured by US Special forces - only to be thrown out by Al Qeada and have the Brits SAS do the job, have the Brit's teach US forces how to do night patrols in Iraq as they had lost their confidence, having the Russians teach Iraq insurgents how to use cheap parachute grenades to knockout M1A1 tanks easily,old French sub sinking most of a very modern US battle group in an exercise off Florida and then trying to cover it up - too late and I'm sure there is many others.

Dima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

ok, there are 20 coffins of RA marines came from Debaltsevo area to Kaliningrad region - am I a hero?

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:19 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):

ok, there are 20 coffins of RA marines came from Debaltsevo area to Kaliningrad region - am I a hero?

Good point.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):

Yes you are. You are the hero of all CCSers <3

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Dima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Dima wrote (View Post):

Yes you are. You are the hero of all CCSers <3

haha mate, come to Kaliningrad again Smile
I've bought 2 new cars to drive you around Wink.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Jump to: