Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
Manoi

Rep: 89.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Personaly I like LSA (but I'm not the best experienced player here to say which version is the best). Sure there are still flaws (mortars and mg42 but it can be modded - troops under fire begin to crawl to fast and some stratmap problems) but I think that the improvements are interesting (sure it is not CC6). So if some improvements are done in the future by Matrix to fix these problems, LSA can be a good base for Stalingrad.

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Manoi wrote (View Post):
Personaly I like LSA (but I'm not the best experienced player here to say which version is the best). Sure there are still flaws (mortars and mg42 but it can be modded - troops under fire begin to crawl to fast and some stratmap problems) but I think that the improvements are interesting (sure it is not CC6). So if some improvements are done in the future by Matrix to fix these problems, LSA can be a good base for Stalingrad.

Hey Manoi,

It has been a while! It is good to see you back on the modding frontier! Looking forward to your Stalingrad version of LSA! I'm also slowly starting a new project for LSA called battle of the Rhineland. I need some help with textures and I believe you to be to one able to help me out! Would you be willing to help me out on some things? I remember you original stalingrad mod contained a fairly large amount interesting details for maps. Would you be able and willing to share them. Or tell me how you have made them back then?

CHeers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

I will definitely be interested in this, really great that modders make new mods that are more authentic etc.

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):

Awesome news Manoi & Dima!!!

This!

zcharles

Rep: 15.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Well this is GREAT!
The best mod ever is COMING BACK AGAIN!

Dear Manoi, I must admit that at the time of cc5 I modded many things of your mod, expecially about weapons.
I found many errors at time, or I would say imperfections, like the time of fire of various weapons, the number of shots, etc. Small things that can be quickly fixed.
I must admit that I've some experience in CC weapons and teams, and I would be pleased to help you in creating the database of the game.
I can create soldiers, teams, weapons with precision and, if you want, following your instructions or taking them from you CC5 mod. I'm not so bad with images, for example I could create squad icons in CCLSA style, export images and so on.
Finally I'm not so bad with sounds and speech, and can work on different speech taken from CC3, your mod, the winter stalingrad, and creating a new speech for example for vehicles (using normal speech with the addition of engine and weels sounds).
If you need my help (our help, we are 2 here), just make us know.
For the STALINGRAD!

Manoi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

sorry for the few news but I'm very busy for the moment so I had to slow down the maps production. I'm always motivated to make a new version of this mod but the lack of time and the current lack of the community interest cool me down. Is it worth to spend all my time on this mod for so few players? I have worked on 10 maps so far, I have drawn a lot of new vehicles (only as maps elements), boats and trains (I have 7 sorts of locomotives done, 3 different armored trains - I hope to make them able to fire if the mod is transposed in the future to lsa with its fixed units, same thing with gunboats). I wil in every case not rush the mod.

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

I`m def. interested  Very Happy

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Would be nice to play this mod with LSA features  Razz
keep on the good work

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Too modest Manoi.  You and Dima put together probably the most popular and highly anticipated CCV mod of all-time.   People still want to see your mods, make no mistake.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Definitely interested Manoi !!!

Aetius

Rep: 89.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Upcoming mods are the only reason LSA is still installed on my PC, really looking forward to the Stalingrad mod.

Sure the close combat community isn't large in numbers but i think everyone who owns CC5 and plays mods at some point played the CC5 Stalingrad mod (and loved it), LSA  Stalingrad will be no exeption.

Santini

Rep: 0.4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

I hope there is still motion on this, be it LSA, CC5 or PITF...

Manoi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

it will be for the Pitf version.

Manoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

For those who have facebook (the site is under construction...)

Angriff on facebook

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Good Idea Manoi;)

THANKS!

heia Safari!!

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Manoi, definitely looking forward to what you and the team do with the next Stalingrad release!!!

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Manoi, I found this thread while just searching around in the forums trying to catch up with what is going on as I am a fairly new member. I have played the other versions of Stalingrad many times previously. I would just love to see a new version of this classic. Keep up the great work.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

kweniston

Rep: 57.9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Bump Smile.

Was there ever any progress on porting Stalingrad to one of the newer CC releases?

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:28 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Wow, 2 years since the last post. Yeah what's up with the porting of Stalingrad? Smile

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am Post subject: Re: Angriff! Reply with quote

Unfortunately, for the Stalingrad mod port and its fans, Manoi got hired/pulled into working on the next Matrix CC The Bloody First....

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: