Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Author
vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:23 pm Post subject: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Thinking back to this post

Allied stuff looking good, don't forget the priest tank!
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=download&id=8167

Axis stuff
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=download&id=8168

I don't even know if the screens are real or not for tbf.

Does anyone have a zoomed out level of axis equipment?
Or more screenshots? Someone should contact matrix for more sneak peek stuff.

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:42 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Just throwing this out there...

You could sens a few PM's to a cpl of members here and ask, rather than post here, cause beta testers have to sign a waiver promising not to.. Well you know, since the fiasco with the WAR beta several years back.

I'll let you sit back and figure out who some of them could be, if they are the "usual" testers. Please don't ask me, I didn't volunteer for the 3d version this time. I'm done since they changed the format.

Werf

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Or rather you could post here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1254 . Others have done that already and it seems there is no news to report. I have no idea if there is a playable beta out there.  
Thanks for sharing those images, had not seem them before.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

For the record, there will be more of 50 different guns and vehicles without count variants. By variant, you can think in the different sdkfz. Steve himself told about it some time ago.

vobbnobb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Nomada PMd. Not asking that if the beta testers have released material, but the "official released sneak peeks" were what I was talking about.

dynomite

Rep: 18.7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Looks good, hopefully this comes together!

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

dynomite wrote (View Post):

Are you the guy that made Okinawa?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

dynomite

Rep: 18.7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:24 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
dynomite wrote (View Post):

Are you the guy that made Okinawa?

That would be me Smile

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Holly shit.
Love that mod.  Huge fan.

... Aggh fix it Smile  Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:39 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Been a while Dynomite, good to see you still checking things out here!

vobbnobb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

bumpa

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Dead in the water?

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:31 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

According to matrix forums,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3835962

Steve has last told that it would be out this year. I do not know if developers or team follow up here or take our suggestions into consideration, but just some quick improvement ideas about the "hopefully" outcoming CC:

1) Shiny tracers like in Movie Fury, they could also be coded in different colors for different nations.

2) A separate newly created WP ammo, which can both cause smoke and personnel casualties by burning. (Actually they already implemented the right animation for smoke rounds (spreading out particles of smoke round when first hit) in GTC.) There is an "allegedly" WP option, but it is not noticable nor effective. Furthermore,there is proof in a book about the history of Sherman in WW2 that, it was common among crews they would sometimes fire WP rounds onto panzers, which could knock them out by igniting oil remains on the surface. At least, the crew could become suppressed. Even japs were able to knock down a tank by WP, which is mentioned in the after battle report of 713rd tank battalion in Okinawa. Please work and search a little about that..., it would make your game sell... Just see, How people in Wargaming and warthunder forums are impassioned about WP ammo. Think about that: Until "Saving Private Ryan" people were even not aware of tracers... then they loved it...

"It has been proven that WP has been invaluable as an offensive weapon."
ROBERT C. McCABE,
Lt. Col. 419th Armd FA Bn.
After Action Report

3) cannon recoil for guns. It should not be so hard to implement in 2015. I would like to see how muzzle of a panther or tiger moves back and forth...

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
3) cannon recoil for guns. It should not be so hard to implement in 2015. I would like to see how muzzle of a panther or tiger moves back and forth...

A most excellent idea. I was hoping they would do some work with the soldier animations. Perhaps each AI soldier could have an exaggerated index finger, so they could animate a FU gesture.  Idea

vobbnobb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:41 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):

A most excellent idea. I was hoping they would do some work with the soldier animations. Perhaps each AI soldier could have an exaggerated index finger, so they could animate a FU gesture.  Idea

The tanks in ww2 could always dampen the effect of the recoil by implementing thier track brakes every time they fired, if the main gun has bad recoil that is.

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):

The tanks in ww2 could always dampen the effect of the recoil by implementing thier track brakes every time they fired, if the main gun has bad recoil that is.

lol dudes, no I meant the muzzle not the whole tank...Smile

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:42 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I do not know if developers or team follow up here or take our suggestions into consideration...

They don't.   Idea  

Can you imagine what a cluster fuck CC would be if they did?

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
I do not know if developers or team follow up here or take our suggestions into consideration...

They don't.   Idea  

Can you imagine what a cluster fuck CC would be if they did?

haha  Laughing

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:10 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Even if some people see different or bad the new game, I believe how it will be great by one single reason, it is made as a CC game with a new and better engine. We have not seen more than 2 screenshots but we know by the answers from Steve how the game has been changed a lot, the UI and all the graphics are different, by this reason, all the previous screenshots are invalid.

About the game the last features told by Steve are these.

*Maximun 21 teams at same time per side.

*The 3D camera show a top-down view or an angled view. You can pan and zoom the camera freely, but there is no rotation.

*There will be night battles. Clearly it will be as other CC games and it will depend from the attack time.

*One Air and artillery attack per battle as maximun.

*We will be able to modify or create campaigns and operations. Clearly for people with modding skills.

*The grand campaign is lineal as CC3 but there will be alternative routes depending from your success in the battles. The game is very similar at concept to the old CC3.

For end, the game will be released this year. According to other Slitherine titles, they make a beta two or three months before the release. I suppose how with the end of the summer, we will see more about this game.

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:52 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I know that I am hoping TBF will be a great game. I think Matrix has finally arrived at the correct formula for a CC game.  Arrow

NO multiplayer, NO campaign, and NO add-on objects.  Laughing

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Jump to: