Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Author
Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:16 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
I do not know if developers or team follow up here or take our suggestions into consideration...

They don't.   Idea  

Can you imagine what a cluster fuck CC would be if they did?

Now you got your chance to see for real what it would become if some one would listen to all of us with the "Tactical art of combat".

Part of me is hoping something really good will come out of it.

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
I do not know if developers or team follow up here or take our suggestions into consideration...

They don't.   Idea  

Can you imagine what a cluster fuck CC would be if they did?

Now you got your chance to see for real what it would become if some one would listen to all of us with the "Tactical art of combat".

If we see it come out, TTAC will bring  "...The Tactical layer, will allow placement of defences, sandbags, digging in, mines etc....", as Sulla said. Well, at least that is what we were longing for.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:38 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Now you got your chance to see for real what it would become if some one would listen to all of us with the "Tactical art of combat". Part of me is hoping something really good will come out of it.

Right, but this is just another way of saying the community at large is better than the developers. How many different ways have we heard that down through the years.

Despite how good the community modders are, I currently have no mods of ANY CC game title installed on my system. I have a few plugins I did for CCMT and that is it.

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:51 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Yea but your very different.  Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:45 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Sulla never listen to the players, I do not see how now it goes to change......

However, if I was him or other, I would ignore to the players. Follow the player designs is the most crazy and useless way. The best is follow your heart.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
Even if some people see different or bad the new game, I believe how it will be great by one single reason, it is made as a CC game with a new and better engine. We have not seen more than 2 screenshots but we know by the answers from Steve how the game has been changed a lot, the UI and all the graphics are different, by this reason, all the previous screenshots are invalid.

About the game the last features told by Steve are these.

*Maximun 21 teams at same time per side.

*The 3D camera show a top-down view or an angled view. You can pan and zoom the camera freely, but there is no rotation.

*There will be night battles. Clearly it will be as other CC games and it will depend from the attack time.

*One Air and artillery attack per battle as maximun.

*We will be able to modify or create campaigns and operations. Clearly for people with modding skills.

*The grand campaign is lineal as CC3 but there will be alternative routes depending from your success in the battles. The game is very similar at concept to the old CC3.

For end, the game will be released this year. According to other Slitherine titles, they make a beta two or three months before the release. I suppose how with the end of the summer, we will see more about this game.

Hi Nomada,

I have no intent to offend you here, just wish to ask something with regards to WW2 games.

Have been keeping track (sort of) on what you are looking for in TBF and pretty much everything you are seeking in TBF has been around for over 10 years since the 1st Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord. Did you ever try that 3d game?

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:43 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I can not live without say this..........."you are the guy more stupid from the world and probably you have not played for a second a CC game. In fact, you are not more than a troll SWta". Rolling Eyes

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Yea but your very different.  Very Happy

Ya, Ya, Ya,

Once I had my own modifications to support WW2 on CCMT, I did not require a theater specific CC game or mod. With CCMT I can add maps until I puke. CCMT anticipates that users will ADD maps.

And adding maps, is something that I have done. For instance, around 2013, I did purchase WAR, but I used modified versions of those maps with my CCMT WW2 mod. And so it goes, on and on.

I will NEVER upload WW2 Tactics because I know NO ONE in the community will use it or purchase CCMT. And since it is derived mainly from Senior Drill's CC5 on CCMT mod. How would you like it if I took one of your mods, made a few changes and uploaded it as my own work?

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Follow the player designs is the most crazy and useless way. The best is follow your heart.

That was kind of the point. Like I said, I don't know what will come up out of this, but part of me can't stop hoping it is something good.

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:26 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Follow the player designs is the most crazy and useless way. The best is follow your heart.

Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Here Firefox pretends he is a game designer.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:24 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Even if some people see different or bad the new game, I believe how it will be great by one single reason, it is made as a CC game with a new and better engine. We have not seen more than 2 screenshots but we know by the answers from Steve how the game has been changed a lot, the UI and all the graphics are different, by this reason, all the previous screenshots are invalid.

About the game the last features told by Steve are these.

*Maximun 21 teams at same time per side.

*The 3D camera show a top-down view or an angled view. You can pan and zoom the camera freely, but there is no rotation.

*There will be night battles. Clearly it will be as other CC games and it will depend from the attack time.

*One Air and artillery attack per battle as maximun.

*We will be able to modify or create campaigns and operations. Clearly for people with modding skills.

*The grand campaign is lineal as CC3 but there will be alternative routes depending from your success in the battles. The game is very similar at concept to the old CC3.

For end, the game will be released this year. According to other Slitherine titles, they make a beta two or three months before the release. I suppose how with the end of the summer, we will see more about this game.

Hi Nomada,

I have no intent to offend you here, just wish to ask something with regards to WW2 games.

Have been keeping track (sort of) on what you are looking for in TBF and pretty much everything you are seeking in TBF has been around for over 10 years since the 1st Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord. Did you ever try that 3d game?

Johnsilver, are there medics in that game series?

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

NO.

Contain gays running for the battle camp...

Opssss sorry...GIRLY SOLDIERS

heia Safari!!

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
NO.

Regarding CCMT, the only thing that will satisfy the CCS community, IS NOT a campaign, but an ARCADE FEST.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Quote:

I forgot answer you. Johnsilver I have played a lot of games at my live. By this reason, I would not compare a turn game as Combat Mission with a CC game. At CC everything runs without pause, you must make all your movements at same time and when the enemy is firing you as in the real live.

Quote:
Here Firefox pretends he is a game designer.

I am not a game designer but I have made more mods for other games than probably everybody around here. What have you made Swta? nothing, just say stupid things about people, games and more. In fact, you look as if you had not played any CC games and you are not the unique looking as a non-CC player around here.

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

What have you made Swta? nothing ...

That is right, and as a general rule, I do not upload or download substandard mods. And that is another thing that makes me unique.

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:31 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

But when you get CCMT, you just don't feel like making any full game mods. To this point, check out the CCS CCMT mod section. There are only 3 mods over the last 8 years, 2 of which are pocket (pocito) mods.

I would rather just collect maps. Its fun. And you can get a lot of maps for CCMT from the Matrix download site.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:19 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

NO.

Not really a fair description there Legion, though no.. To answer your original question Rodmorg? No Medics, or wasn't through the 1st 4 titles when was heavily into H2H and ladders battles where CCM really shined.

Some of the KG guys still play CCM.. KG_SSpoom being one and Bill (forget his old handle). Still have thoughts of getting back myself. It was a great, great game.

Werf

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:37 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

A great game????

lost one battle????

heia Safari!!

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:59 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
NO.

Not really a fair description there Legion, though no.. To answer your original question Rodmorg? No Medics, or wasn't through the 1st 4 titles when was heavily into H2H and ladders battles where CCM really shined.

Some of the KG guys still play CCM.. KG_SSpoom being one and Bill (forget his old handle). Still have thoughts of getting back myself. It was a great, great game.

Werf

I mean Combat Mission, not Close Combat Marines.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

What have you made Swta? nothing ...

CORRECTO MUNDO
 Exclamation  When you get CCMT, there is no need to make anything. This is what makes CCMT unique.

There is an old data processing axiom, which states, "ONE DATABASE GOOD. TWO DATABASES BAD." That is what the Matrix CC developers violate every time they release or re-release another CC title. And that is also why you guys keep seeing the same old bugs appear over and over again.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Jump to: