Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Author
Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Hi im a bit busy atm to write a long message. But i find this distressing. For the love of god PLEASE! Dont close the site!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

One does not quit in Close Combat - George S. Patton Jr.

patton-on-site.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.19 KB
 Viewed:  559 Time(s)

patton-on-site.jpg

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

TheImperatorKnight

Rep: 30.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:07 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

"This is a game you will show your grandchildren, and mightily bored they'll be" - Lieutenant General Brian Horrocks

I have a Close Combat Youtube Channel

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):
"This is a game you will show your grandchildren, and mightily bored they'll be" - Lieutenant General Brian Horrocks

Laughing

No doubt. I showed it to mucho children, and they were all bored straight away. To them, it was no match to Call of Duty.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

The Fuhrer demands that CCS remain on the internet!

US_Brake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

I need a minute to think about this thread

Captain.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  253.18 KB
 Viewed:  559 Time(s)

Captain.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Hi im a bit busy atm to write a long message. But i find this distressing. For the love of god PLEASE! Dont close the site!

Still busy writing Antony? Never mind, we get the point  Smile

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Right, another thread hijacked  Smile

Here is my contribution:

Shakespeare once wrote:
"To Close, or not to Close: that is the question."
and:
"The Mooxe doth protest too much, methinks."

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Pete wrote (View Post):
Right, another thread hijacked  Smile

It would be quicker to point out threads that aren't hijacked than to list the ones that are Laughing

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Mooxe please don't close the site.
This site is THE Close Combat site of the internet. Kids of the 90s know Close Combat. Bridge to far was peoples life.
A while back i was at a miniatures gaming convention playing "Bolt Action" tabletop game. And when they herd i was a Close Combat fan it immediately scored as a point of recognition. This game is a great game and it deserves its website.
Even though forum participation is declining in general(all forums), this website still serves as a fantastic website for the game.

This website is a wealth of of information,discussions and downloads. What right do you have to take it away? Of course you have every right but ya know what i mean.  Laughing

290 unique visits a day is great! There is a silent majority out there.              (Lyndon b Johnson reference! )  

If you want me to be able delete spam advertising please give me that ability.
I would love to contribute articles, but unfortunately im shit at writing. Any volunteers?

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

I can write articles. Only issue is I use British spellings so you'd have to get used to that Razz

It would be great to see a more active Home page. And the Download section is fantastic, even if it's not been updated in a while. For me though, the Forums are the main thing I visit this website for. I don't know why but the Matrix forums just ain't the same.

US_Brake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

No

No This Is Not.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  306.37 KB
 Viewed:  560 Time(s)

No This Is Not.jpg

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 am Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

I can write articles. Only issue is I use British spellings so you'd have to get used to that Razz

It would be great to see a more active Home page. And the Download section is fantastic, even if it's not been updated in a while. For me though, the Forums are the main thing I visit this website for. I don't know why but the Matrix forums just ain't the same.

Agreed this site is great.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

These images have been quite creative so far  Laughing

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Winston Churchill gives a memorable message...

Winston Churchill.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  54.48 KB
 Viewed:  504 Time(s)

Winston Churchill.jpg

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:37 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Idea

DoktorPaj

Rep: 28.4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:38 pm Post subject: Re: Was 10 years enough? Reply with quote

Please don't shut down CCS

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> Site Info
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Jump to: