Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Author
Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
What have you made Swta? nothing ...

BRILLIANT MATEY
 Exclamation  When you get CCMT, there is no need to make anything. UK soldiers and vehicles are included. You don't really need CCRAF.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
A great game????

lost one battle????

Not sure what that is even supposed to mean Legion..

They had Ladders then.. I played ladders.. KG-Cloghaun (Frank) and I had a blast. Both of us were pretty high when had to leave all gaming for a few years (health) and came back... 2009 think it was to CC. Not played any H2H in anything since. Is that so hard to wrap your head around? Is that the issue?

My own health issues were similar to Shaun's, though not quite as major, they are ongoing as well.

As for the game Combat Mission? Many CC'ers did in fact roll out during the early 2000's when Beyond Overlord came out. It was very popular. Most all of KG left for at least a bit eventually and gave it a try and some stayed. I remember Trout hanging around CC, Scout staying, not many others. Some AA clan people moving, but not names off hand. Game was more popular than you think and series still is.

Not trying to be offensive with you Legion, but don't knock it until you try it.

Werf

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

CC games had ladders at same time than Combat Mission games, I know because I played both games. But they are very different. Compare a turn game with a real tactical game is a world of differences.

About CC ladders, I go to give you a old gift.Wink http://www.igl.net/zcc4/index.php?p=activate&s=1689&k=356&m=1
It was the ladder from CC4, we played it at msn zone. It was very fun. I do not know because it continue being active. But I can tell you how the dates perhaps they are not very well. Most of the games are from the 2001.

If you need a explanation about this, more of 100 games at a month? when it happened, I had a broken knee. Have fun.
http://www.igl.net/zcc4/index.php?p=activate&s=1689&k=356&m=1

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

@Werf

You know that i do not play other game..only CC

When i said....lost one battle i want say if you lost any battle fight versus the PC/computer

In CM you lost any battle??

If is OK maybe i play this game

heia Safari!!

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:42 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Any more screens or info have come out recently?

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Not much info and no screens. I seen it mentioned in a post not to long ago that things are taking longer than expected. We knew that, but at least its an admission that the project is still ongoing.

dj

Rep: 157.1

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:48 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Sounding iffy - not enough funding for staff or reliance on freebie volunteers again???

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

News con Matrixgames forum

Q2 2017;)

heia Safari!!

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:11 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Yeah, finally some good news!

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4116917

dj

Rep: 157.1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:27 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Wow it's back from the dead.  Still has a chance.

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:36 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

To be honest, I'd forgotten about The Bloody First altogether
https://youtu.be/0wxp-NxJny8?t=1m20s

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:04 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Well...you all must remember....if you should drive your daughters to some kind of party...it takes a lot of time to get "the girlies to dress up right" Very Happy  Mr. Green

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:09 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

What a Joke! this has become.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Has it Really been 4 years since the announcement of this game?

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Four years? I thought it would be three once we get to 2017.

Hasn't been much news at all. Same with Art of Tactical Combat. Forums are silent and no update on webpage.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:42 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

So I get Banned for calling them out and yet they STILL! have nothing to show.

Do you wonder if this is ever going to see the light of day?
This or Sulla's Tactical whatever?

Good luck to you....

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Call me what you want...............

But Don't call me a F'n Lier!

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

You got banned for repeated trolling.

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Nope! But there is an updated version of Dungeon Keeper from 1997 avaliable for Win 7. Its a classig like Close Combat before the girls arrived :-)

/Mats

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Jump to: