Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 Author
Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
When a man entering here launching insults and clearly I am speaking from Sulla, he shows us clearly how he is.

Oh man, Sulla, you do not deserve be followed. With your attitude, you are not serious.

I can think many things which you are not and many which you are but I am not as you. I do not go to tell you nothing because I am better than you and if you think how you can make a real game with this attitude, you are finished. The first moment than a real published look how you speak with the people, players and perhaps fans, they will tell you "no".

In fact where do you go to publish a game? I have told it before, clearly Matrix/Slitherine does not want to know nothing about you, Ian is better without your skills. Do you go to publish it at Steam? Steam will not give you a chance freely. Your option can be Steam Greenlight but......... I can imagine how when they discover how you try rip other game, how you insult to the players, what you have made at your live, at definition, how you are really.....they do not go to give you a greenlight.

Well I go to continue making my favourite hobby working with 3Dmax and my personal collection from SW 3D models. Mostly I go to ignore you. Do not forget take your pills for the heart.

Have a nice day.

Go and try to make a game yourself Nomada.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

No firefox....no sulla....

The Blood is your man Rodmorg

heia Safari!!

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:51 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

When a man entering here launching insults and clearly I am speaking from Sulla, he shows us clearly how he is. Oh man, Sulla, you do not deserve be followed. With your attitude, you are not serious.

Me thinks you are describing yourself.  Exclamation

Hail Sulla.  Exclamation

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Well I go to continue making my favourite hobby working with 3Dmax and my personal collection from SW 3D models. Mostly I go to ignore you. Do not forget take your pills for the heart.

Disgusting comment.

So go already, and do not forget to take your suppositories.
 Idea

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:05 am Post subject: Re: New Mod Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
An Old friend of texas with an account of FB

Unlike some of your good friends, I have lived in Arizona since the 90's.

Arizona is the gateway for those who wish to live in California.

However, there is a percentage of those that cannot manage a road map, and they end up in New Mexico.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:39 am Post subject: Re: New Mod Reply with quote

Spam
Tucson
Stephen
Facebook account

Continue with the post

heia Safari!!

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:31 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Quote:

But you're insulting to the developer and trying to show off your opinion and attempting to make it a fact.

You are telling things which they have not happened. I have not insulted to Sulla. Just I have showed to all you real facts. There is a clear difference. Tell me some told by me which it had not happened.

About other fact.......always....when I look this site..... http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/ I start to think bad about the quality from the creatos. I do not say if it was a problem from Sulla but if he was the developer, this was the poorest web site from the world. It is not the type of design at html, it is a matter from how poor it was. It is not strange than CC had a big down at popularity.

Is it a insult? no man, it is a real fact.

Your site could do with a little bit of touching up. And erm... stuff which was posted in 2008 is considered as 'new'. CC's popularity didn't go down because of how fancy the site was, the problem was the games and the remakes.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Stwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

As always people insulting..........they show very well how they are and what they deserve.......

ALL you ever do is talk about yourself.  Exclamation

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

I remember when he started the remakes how he told us about how it would be the next CC games. Years after it, what could we see from his hands? nothing, just some remakes.

You keep forgetting, that the contract to allow others to develop an produce CC games restricted such development and production to remakes. The supposition is, no remakes, no contract.  Razz

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:31 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

I made several new strategic maps for the remakes with only my own hands and photoshop, editing thousands of different images.

I remember one of your strategic maps you uploaded even before the remakes. That was for "CC4 on CC5", and it sucked big time. It alone made me send the entire mod to the waste basket.  Idea

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

But who has been the lead manager from the remakes? Sulla. If you want a guilty, you have one.Wink

Sulla was project manager for CCMT and COI. Two of the best CC games ever.  Razz

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:47 am Post subject: Re: New Mod Reply with quote

Spam
Tucson
Stephen
Facebook account
Continue with the post

OK,

Spam
Barcelona
Rodrigo Diaz
Twitter account

Continue with the post.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am Post subject: Re: New Mod Reply with quote

You win

Continue with the post

heia Safari!!

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:26 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Tu eres un mongolo y en tu casa lo saben,oor eso andas todo el dia aqui poniendo mensajes inutiles

heia Safari!!

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:46 am Post subject: Re: New Mod Reply with quote

You win  Continue with the post

OK,

Do not continue with the post

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Tu eres un mongolo y en tu casa lo saben,oor eso andas todo el dia aqui poniendo mensajes inutiles

Mongolo 'ej juHDajDaq oor 'ej QuQ 'e' DIr Hoch jaj, naDev tu'HomI'raH QIn lan ta', chaH.   Exclamation

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:55 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Continua con tus mensajes , se ve que follas poco o nada en casa;)

heia Safari!!

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: Beevor, Berlin & BBC Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Dima wrote (View Post):
Sure I do as I earn USD 200K a year and have BMW X5 2014 (december) and Land Cruiser 2015.
But you can still lie to yourself that you are cool.

Jeez Dima, I have never seen you this desperate.  Laughing

Looser

but Iam happy buying 40feet boat last week. Come to me will give you a ride Wink

Don´t you dare to mess with my boat!
I want an internet penis too  Mad

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:19 pm Post subject: Re: Flame for the sake of flame Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
I must say, zooming in cant be that useful. Using the Soldier monitor is far more effective than visually seeing the actual soldiers sprite.
It leads me to think of two scenariois.
A. vobbnobb is not aware that soldier monitor can be turned on. OR
B He chooses to turn it off.
Allso, he must be a really attuned player to monitor the cover of individual soldiers. Most just focus on a whole entire unit.

You moron, you have been playing cc for how many years and the benefits of zooming in and playing at lower resolution are still questionable to you..

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

May i add a proper "Fuck You" just to keep this thread going?

And i mean that sincerely.

Well.......
To some of you.

Not naming names of-course.
Just those of you who fall under that category.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Jump to: