Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Author
Uberdave

Rep: 26.9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:08 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Sulla, don't let the haters get you down. I left this community for several years, come back, and certain people are STILL complaining about the same old shit! It borders on ridiculous, seriously.

Thanks for your continued work on the CC series and what it is evolving in to.  Idea

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:06 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
What is even the point of not wanting another close combat type of game? what is the purpose of attacking Sulla? I don't get it. It's not like he's using your funds to finance his venture man, give him a brake. If you have nothing good to say kep it to yourself, unless it is affecting other people like a fraud or something. If you don't like the final product don't buy it, as simple as that.

I for one I'm looking forward to this, I mean I do need a break over the stubbornness of the matrix people, you can't suggest changes or report things because its either "It's not planend for now but maybe in the future" or "Thanks for your feedback" but then nothing comes out of it. Or when they make changes because they feel like it and when lots of people complain they just go "oh it didn't came out in beta test" etc or they simple don't respond. What was the point of removing the dying prone soldier animations just to use a new one that only appears when the soldier is standing up???

I want a developer that listens to the people in a reasonable way, I understand all the things we sometimes ask for aren't possible but if we report something then I would like the developers to at least consider it and discuss about it, and if it's a bug or whatever then address the error and put out a patch in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck Sulla!

+1

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:09 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Uberdave wrote (View Post):
Sulla, don't let the haters get you down. I left this community for several years, come back, and certain people are STILL complaining about the same old shit! It borders on ridiculous, seriously.

Thanks for your continued work on the CC series and what it is evolving in to.  Idea

Tanks UD, how goes the treatment? All clear for now?

Sulla

Rep: 12.6
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:11 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Thanks Guys,

It means more than you know, this truly is my dream become reality. To know that there are people other than the haters, is so good!

I will do, everything to make sure this is the game we have always wanted!

Cheers all you GROGS

Shaun

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:58 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

I also wish you good luck and success with developing the new CC platform. I don't have high expectations from Matrix anymore, so you may be our only hope! : )

sickf1

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

looking forward to it, good luck, hopefully will have good H2H capability and good AI

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

News of the game comes up on this site: http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/index.php

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

No pre-alpha screens....

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Look at TBF though, it's been about 1 1/2 years (I think) since a screenshot came out.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Sulla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

We will have some screens pretty soon,

Its still very early days for us. We have almost got the campaign wrapped up. Looking at unit perspectives and zoom right now. Will post some screens of that. Work on AI is going well.

Strat layer and GUI will shortly be underway. We have not been at this for 18 months.

Work on in game soldier models is complete, we will be sorting vehicles as well. Lots going on.

Check this post:
http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71

We will keep it updated.

Cheers - S

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Very good news, I had actually already read your post at AOC site, but didn't  want to write a reply and outdate it, so people can see it Smile
Is the tank a plastic model or 3D graphic can not tell the difference?
Either way, I liked it with all the insignia, and realistic weathering, cool stuff...

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:55 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Sulla!

Sulla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:23 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Its a 3D model, going into the game. May have some in game shots of it in next 2 weeks. I am hoping we can include some of the tanks that often get left out of games.

Cromwell, Pershing, Carro Armato P40, Churchill, Challenger, Cruiser etc. It will be good to see the allies with something other than Sherman variants.

Hey UberD great to see you around again mate ;)

Cheers - S

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Dday dodger
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:53 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Sulla published new screens for op layer on game site.

http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=126

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Looks like its going for a Total war style of strat map. Not a bad thing.
In one picture the date is set at August 5th 1944.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Conrad

Rep: 14.8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Great to see such an initiative.

Sulla, I wish you and your team the best!

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

CSO and AOC are down and linking to Gitlab.... what happened?

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:34 am Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

Sites are up again.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Reply with quote

http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71

Progress of the new graphics for the game. I especially liked panther...

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Modding Workshop -> Art of Combat
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to: