Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:19 am Post subject: TLD Stalingrad mod beta version Reply with quote

TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 (beta) is ready to download. It’s an autoinstaller compressed with winrar.

Here the link  EDIT: the beta version it's obsolete. Download the definitive versions (for both TLD and WAR) here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11189

WAR version will follow later (after some users have tested TLD version.)

Only battles and ops (and campaigns) created by me are present in the mod. Remnant battles and ops they will be added later.

Feel free to report any bugs here.

Drizzt

Last edited by Drizzt on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 am; edited 7 times in total

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 am Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

Awesome Drizzt!!!

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 190.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 am Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

Fantastic!! Very unexpected arrival of Stalingrad:) Thanks a lot for your work!

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:05 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

Thank you  Very Happy

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

That is a very nasty surprise:)
Thanks Drizzt... I am downloading now!

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:29 am Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

The install works with Wacht am Rhein.
No need to wait.

UO0011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.71 KB
 Viewed:  539 Time(s)

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  160.25 KB
 Viewed:  501 Time(s)

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  465.15 KB
 Viewed:  521 Time(s)

UO0013.jpg

Drizzt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:16 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

Obviously it works (I don't need proofs/photos), but there are some aspects that must be reworked specifically for WAR (commander photos, the .dll file and few other technical aspects).
Anyway, every kind of testing it's welcome.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:07 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

The photos weren't for you.
And yes I knew about the other aspects to make it WAR compatible.

I've had 2 CTD's so far but I expect that being as how it was made for tLD and Not WAR

Drizzt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:20 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

Never had a single CTD in the long campaigns I have played. Casual CTD, even if they are very rare, they are present also in WAR/TLD (I mean: not only in old CC), but it's always possible that something must be fixed. We'll see.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:24 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

I never had a CTD with Stock Mod for WAR on Vista but have had Tons of them with Windows 10

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

What kinda of crashes?

Unfortunately Matrix has never gotten rid of the 0:00 timer or air strike crashes.

Single battle crashes are still possible due to the random wreck selection if there is a file name in the wreck column but no graphic but that can be fixed in the mod if it is happening....

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drizzt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I never had a CTD with Stock Mod for WAR on Vista but have had Tons of them with Windows 10

It's nothing that a modder can change. It regards CC devs. Anyway: have you have tried compatibility .exe option under win 10? Usually I play CC under win7, but also in win10 I don't remember CTD (I have played only sometimes in win10).

Tejszd wrote (View Post):

What kinda of crashes?

Unfortunately Matrix has never gotten rid of the 0:00 timer or air strike crashes.

Single battle crashes are still possibly due to the random wreck selection if there is a file name in the wreck column but no graphic but that can be fixed in the mid if it is happening....

If you ask me, I mean recent OS possible minor problems and/or old hardware issues (especially in the transition between two days in a GC). Anyway very rare and very specific problems.

Random wreck selection bug it has never been a problem in my mods: I discovered how it works since CC5 Kharkov.

Uberdave

Rep: 26.9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 am Post subject: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod beta version Reply with quote

Thanks, Drizzt.  You'll definitely be hearing from me, re: reviews.

Very Happy

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day

Jump to: