Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Gunsche

Rep: 18.3

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:02 am Post subject: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Thanks to mooxe the installer is ready!
Get it here:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/Gunsche/LSA_INSIS_v1.00_installer.zip

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:17 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Thank you both!!!

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:29 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Thanks!! adding it to my archive now.

TWJunky

Rep: 24.3

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:10 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

do reinforecements work like in vanilla lsa? is there a h2h campaign yet?

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:02 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Gunsche.........cant remember now....your mod...its a H2H GC right?

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

TWJunky

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:24 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

is there a to do list/roadmap? maybe i can help with some things?

Gunsche

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Steiner, to be honest I never even tought of that  Embarassed
However, I would say playing h2h would be best due to the structure of the stratmap.
I have to addmit I have yet to try this mod in h2h.

In the curent version there is 3 Grand Campaings, one is as the allies vs the AI, axis vs allied AI and one regular.
The regular would be suited for h2h and in the upcoming  2nd update the vs the AI GCs will be removed.

TWJunky, with reinforecements do you mean Battlegroups entering the stratmap or the additional troops in a battlegroup?
To do list accutaly consist of 1 thing at the moment: geting the rest of those darn pictures for the battlegroup screen done.
All the allied ones are done, the germans are about 50% done.

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

TWJunky

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:47 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

i am talking about addtional troops reparis etc...
have you considred replacing some of the tank models in the game. for example: the flakpanzer 4 looks really awkward Laughing

Gunsche

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Yeah that stuff is the same.

Almost all vehicle graphics come from GJS, and there is nothing wrong with them (I think)
but the vehicle graphics I made are far from perfect, I admit that.

The body of the FlaKPz IV is fine, but the turret does indeed look odd and is missaligned.
Any other vehicles you had in mind?

FlaK Pz IV.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.86 KB
 Viewed:  15921 Time(s)

FlaK Pz IV.JPG

TWJunky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:48 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

the vehicle graphics from gjs are all great. i have played about 150 hours of gjs and i have yet to find a vehicle graphic that looks out of place.
yea the body looks fine. its the panzer 4. the turret needs to be redone. And since there is no other turret in game that represents the flakpanzer 4 ostwind somebody has to make it. I don’t know if I am yet skilled enough to do this. But maybe somebody can point me to a tutorial. I am a fast learner.
I will take a look at all the vehicle graphics the next few days and report the ones that don’t match the style and the quality of the mod.

Gunsche

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:30 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

That's it, im not doing anything more with this vehicle  Cool

The furniture wagon.JPG
 Description:
FlaKPz IV "Möbelwagen"
 Filesize:  42.58 KB
 Viewed:  15855 Time(s)

The furniture wagon.JPG

TWJunky

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:53 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

ahahahah Laughing. ok u tried  Wink

why not take the ostwind

it doest have such an weird turret to begin with  Cool

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:00 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

I'm getting a crash when loading Son Heath, both in campaign and battle

Gunsche

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:34 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Sorry for slow reply! Laughing

Detected a mismatch of file versions for the Son Heath map in the installer.

I have uploaded the files for a quickfix.
Place them in the "maps" folder located in the "mod_INSIS" folder located in your Last Stad Arnhem directory.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/Gunsche/DZC.zip

TWJunky, the 107.Panzer Brigade didn't have any Ostwinds during it's brief time of existance.
The möbelwagen didn't really have a turret, it's just four 20mm panels folded up to give the crew some protection. When in combat they lower the panels to able the gun to traverse 360 degrees. They could also lower the panels completly and form a wide floor for the crew, but leaving them with no cower at all.

TWJunky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:25 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

hey Gunsche! are you still working on the mod? its been real quiet arround here Sad

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

would give my appreciation for this .... this modification is what the game would have been from the beginning. I still do not like the "girlie soldiers", but it's not the developer's fault. Very well done! Very Happy

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:05 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Made a new Terrainfile with changed VL flags.

Regards Mats

Terrain.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Terrain.zip
 Filesize:  140.22 KB
 Downloaded:  322 Time(s)

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:54 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September 1.00 Installer Reply with quote

Thanks Sapa!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

Jump to: