Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:00 pm Post subject: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Well done UK. Also Cameron gone and the investigation in Tony Blair that could lead to a War Crimes trial to come. It's a start to rid them of some corruption. Then right their economy and stop unwanted immigrants to the UK.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:14 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Donald Trump agrees with you. - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-36617669

I believe I have just coined the biggest put-down of the modern era!

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:27 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

I believe I have just coined the biggest put-down of the modern era![/quote]

It could be worse if it had been Hillary. Trump says what a lot of people are thinking - stop immigration, stop crim's having guns etc. The issue is how he says it. After all with Brexit, the majority of the UK agree with him through their votes. It's not that big a put down. It was good though.

Tell me will England go 3 zip against the Wallabies on Saturday.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:59 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

I didn't follow this. The lead up did not get any in depth news coverage here. Is it a good thing? Only time will tell. I do believe though that collaboration, sharing, common goals etc etc are good for any country. That's not to say the UK can't do that anymore but I would say this is definitely a strike against that.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:29 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
I didn't follow this. The lead up did not get any in depth news coverage here. Is it a good thing? Only time will tell. I do believe though that collaboration, sharing, common goals etc etc are good for any country. That's not to say the UK can't do that anymore but I would say this is definitely a strike against that.

Germany dominates the EU. This is just the start with other countries looking to split from the EU - France, Spain, Greece etc. However for the immediate, Scotland wants another Independence vote and Southern Ireland wants a referendum on a merger of Nth and Sth Ireland. Globalization is only good for the big and powerful countries.

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:10 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Close the front in Gibraltar;)I like it!

heia Safari!!

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:59 am Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Close the front in Gibraltar;)I like it!

If Scotland leaves and Ireland Unite and leaves who gets the UK, who get Gibraltar ? Spain is asking for it back.

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:04 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

How many years ago did they join?

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:29 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
How many years ago did they join?

1973 - 43 years ago.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:17 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Did David Cameron actually resign? Me thinks not. He needs to be out no later than Monday.

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:16 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

[quote="Stwa";p="84576"]Did David Cameron actually resign? Me thinks not. He needs to be out no later than Monday.

He says he will stay on til October when the UK leaves the EU. However the EU have been saying they want the UK starting immediately. It will take some 2 years approximately if not longer to finalize everything. Effectively he is a caretaker Prime Minister til the Conservatives find a replacement or a snap election held.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:03 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
He says he will stay on til October when the UK leaves the EU. However the EU have been saying they want the UK starting immediately. It will take some 2 years approximately if not longer to finalize everything. Effectively he is a caretaker Prime Minister til the Conservatives find a replacement or a snap election held.

Why would GB wait until October to leave the EU?

The negotiations with EU can take less than 2 years. 2 years is the max, not the min.

Is a caretaker PM really needed? The Tories could find another PM over the weekend.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:32 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Why would GB wait until October to leave the EU?

The negotiations with EU can take less than 2 years. 2 years is the max, not the min.

Is a caretaker PM really needed? The Tories could find another PM over the weekend.[/quote]

That's what Cameron is suggesting. Not sure if others want or agree waiting that long. The 2 years to leave is because of the trade deals, borderless passports for EU members, Brits currently living  and working in the EU, Brit EU jobs and the many other things. As you say 2 years is a very long time. The wheels of Govt move very slow. A caretaker is required after all Cameron ( Tory ) was pro EU and his main adversary was Boris Johnson a Tory also was pro Brexit. This has left the party split.

Now all the fun begins. So who voted to leave yesterday now wish they had voted to remain if you can believe it. they didn't realize the ramifications.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:38 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Well, this short vid answers some questions.

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Also looking at leaving in the future are France, Netherlands, Italy and Greece. Wanting to join Turkey and Ukraine. It's not looking good for the EU.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:16 pm Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Also looking at leaving in the future are France, Netherlands, Italy and Greece. Wanting to join Turkey and Ukraine. It's not looking good for the EU.

Very interesting. We need comic relief. Bring in the Pope.

Link

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 am Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

The U.K. is coming apart by the seams along with the E.U.  The USA had many right-wing extremist states threatening to leave the Union also.  Just like back in Civil War days.

Not understanding why out of the blue, not Scotland wants to vote on leaving U.K.  Then I heard Northern Island is next so they can finally unite with the rest of Ireland.  Not sure about the Protestants though how they can get along with the Catholics in Ireland if they try to unite.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:42 am Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
The U.K. is coming apart by the seams along with the E.U.  The USA had many right-wing extremist states threatening to leave the Union also.  Just like back in Civil War days.

Not understanding why out of the blue, not Scotland wants to vote on leaving U.K.  Then I heard Northern Island is next so they can finally unite with the rest of Ireland.  Not sure about the Protestants though how they can get along with the Catholics in Ireland if they try to unite.

Ireland is a powder keg sadly. before the Brexit there has been troubles from the past starting again - shooting etc.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:56 am Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

The TPP could be next under Trump as he has been saying - once it's been finalized.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:20 am Post subject: Re: UK to leave EU Reply with quote

Now Scotland are trying to block the UK from leaving the EU. They want to stay in the EU. They also want another referendum on splitting from the UK. They bottled it last time in 2014. It's no longer Scotland the Brave.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: