Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Author
platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:49 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Thank-You salhexe.

slipper

Rep: 44.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:41 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Thanks salhexe,much appreciated

regards

slipper

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:25 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Thanks for the newer version of Michael's mod Salhexe.

Nice to see the Axis have extreme shortage of fuel at the beginning, in addition to slots missing in the forcepool. Try to limit amount of armor/vehicles to no more than 2-3 in ANY skirmish as it is, with starting out nearly depleted on fuel, only at Leidenborn and Dasburg with fuel like this do begin a scenario with a single tank and risk losing one to lack of fuel. That, along with pulling 2 slots will be enough to hurt the Axis push. Not played but a couple of battles and haven't gone over troop strengths yet.

Remember volunteering a thought way back that giving the Allies more 3" guns and hoping it would deploy them with any type of sense would increase their chances as much as anything, short of adding piles more of Calliopes.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

So much for getting through the last version of the campaign (4.). CTD at start, right after loading the save turn (both as I double save) to begin the scenario at start of Habscheld. Version 1.1 was getting to point of completion, seemed stable, no crashes even the time running out that can occur CTD.

Seem to remember Michael saying something about latest patch (.15b) and this campaign needing something tweaked, though with the older versions working fairly well it must not be a campaign killer.

Going to restart as the CTD on the 2 saves was only on 3rd scenario in, just letting ppl know sumfin could be amiss.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Without trying to turn this into a "how the hell to install WAR mods" topic...

When installed this 4.0 mod.. Again btw.. Just noticed, after it once again crashed at Habsheld, that it only installed 2 pieces of the maps for that file, the .txt and .btd file.. After copying the rest of the Habscheld files out of the maps folder it proceeds with the campaign.

Have seen CC5 mods fail to install maps from an installer into the newly formed MAPS folder, but never TLD, WAR before and worse? It seems WAR doesn't give the error notice of previous versions as to a piece of a map is missing, just crashes.

slipper

Rep: 44.3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:07 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Have not had time to try the new version yet johnsilver, still in the middle of an INSIS campaign at the moment, so cant confirm the ctds at the moment sorry mate.

regards

slipper

Ramcke

Rep: 10.4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:32 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad my grand campaign locked up twice
1st time it locked a did another GC, then it locked up also, so i quit and just play the org

i love the stock mod, just wish it worked all way thru a grand campaign

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Hello Ramcke,

First off Sorry your having problems with the Mod.

Can you give me anything to go buy as to when/where it locks up?
Is it Deleting your GC file?
What settings are you using?

Do you have Salhexe's Vet files and playing those?
(The AI Teams would be very large Teams,I.E. Have many soldiers per say a Rifle squad)

Do to real life issues I will not be updating Stock Mod(If that's what your playing) in the foreseeable future.
But I'm willing to help if needed.

Good Luck

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:26 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

FINALLY purchased WaR on sale.  So TT's mod is not available for CC4 rewrite / WaR?  I see some other mods by not TT's mod for WaR.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

I don't understand how to edit the Force Pools properly so that attrition plays into effect.
But it was playable.

Salhexe did a TON of work helping me on this.

I's been so long since I've played it or worked on it, but the Data was Huge as we were making troops for each setting.

Cant say you'll enjoy it (Its not what TT did,just us messing around)

But it is playable.

TT's VetBoB for WAR

And here was the Forum for it

ccmac

Rep: 0.7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:53 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

[quote="salhexe";p="78016"]Here the link for download the file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ujnhhx1dhyx7vk/CCWaRModInstallVETBoBv4.00.exe?dl=0

Does anyone have the file CCWaRModInstallVETBoBv4.00.exe that salhexe uploaded. That dropbox link is no longer valid.

Thanks.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: