Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
WilliamTheSilent

Rep: 29.4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Facts:
145 Million Dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation after the uranium with Ukraine/Russia deal by people who benefitted from the deal. Bill got paid half a million for a speech in Russia. Both Clintons have been paid millions for speeches on Wallstreet and countries like Saudi Arabia.
We're talking about improper connections with Putin regime, or questionable regimes?

And now the Clintons political career is over and the money stops coming in for the Clinton Foundation. Weird. It's being closed.
All the "charity" work will be stopped. Sad.

Al smoke and screens to accuse Trump, who was investigated by the FBI and according to the Obama FBI (and CIA) had no improper connections to Russia.

If you don't like somebody you tend to believe anything bad that is said about that person. Because you want to believe it's true. You lose objectiveness.
It's hard to stay objective.

The media knows that.

Give Trump a chance. What do we really know about him? He has no political history, but speaks to the heart of many americans. And more every day.
The anti-Trumpers are a minority with lots of outlets and they scream hard to make them sound like a majority voice.

Btw he is working on keeping his campaign promises. Very rare for politicians.
He gets my thumbs up for his first few months.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:07 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
What do we really know about him?

A lot?

He's been in the media almost his entire career. His actions, comments, business tactics are all in the open to see. He even wrote books about himself and had a TV show about himself. We know he has business interests all over the world and so do some of his children.

What exactly do we not know? His taxes for one. Secondly, what he's going to do to the USA. Give Trump a chance? The bar, is on the floor.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:44 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Do you want a border wall or do you want to stop illegal immigration?

Repeal the ACA? Make it better don't repeal it.

Why the massive focus on a 120 day travel ban when more people die from murder each week than terrorism every year in the US? What is extreme vetting compared to how legal immigration happens now?

Why does the largest and most modern military in the world need a 54 billion dollar increase in budget?

These things don't make sense. Priorities are completely backwards.

WilliamTheSilent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Why does the largest and most modern military in the world need a 54 billion dollar increase in budget?

I would say:
Sweden, Poland, etc are getting nervous about Russia.
China is expending it's terratory and growing it's military (is there a threat to China?).

101st Airborne complains that half it's airplanes are out of service due to lack of maintenance.

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Maybe it will go to building another 76 warships like Trump mentioned. That leaves nothing for the 101st Airborne. Make America great again by sinking more money in the military so we can deploy close to other countries we want a better relationship with? Is there a better way? It's a confusing message.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:58 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

WilliamTheSilent wrote (View Post):
Quote:

I would say:
Sweden, Poland, etc are getting nervous about Russia.
China is expending it's territory and growing it's military (is there a threat to China?).

101st Airborne complains that half it's airplanes are out of service due to lack of maintenance.

Sweden is more nervous about immigrants and Poland is more worried about Ukrainian Nationalists than Russia.

US military is 1990's tech - tanks M1A1, F35 Flying Brick, aircraft carrier that can't go out to sea and a new sub that's having issues now to. It's not an increase that's needed by quality weapons. China's rights to the Spratleys far out dates anyone else. Whether that means ownership is another thing today.

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Last Tuesday the House Intel chair, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, defended Trump in a curious manner - ‘‘The president is a neophyte to politics — he’s been doing this a little over a year. I think a lot of the things he says, I think you guys sometimes take literally." In essence Nunes doesnt believe Trump knows what he's doing as POTUS or sometimes even what he's saying.

3/12/17 quote of the day - 'There's a lot more shoes to drop from this centipede.' - Sen. John McCain R-AZ

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

You misunderstood that Fox News report. The 101st's 200 aircraft (helicopters not airplanes) were reduced to 100 when its 159th Combat Aviation Brigade was disbanded two years ago.

mooxe wrote:
Do you want a border wall or do you want to stop illegal immigration?
The runner-up for quote of the day came from Rep. King (R-IA) "We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies."

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

3/12/17 quote of the day - 'There's a lot more shoes to drop from this centipede.' - Sen. John McCain R-AZ[/quote]

I wouldn't be quoting McCain the guy that has been actively meeting with Al Baghdadi the head of ISIS. What is his capacity anyway when he is conducting these meetings and who for ?

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

http://www.snopes.com/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/

Actively meeting the leader of ISIS? What does that mean? Where did you get this information from?

WilliamTheSilent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:05 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Years of budget cuts and attempts to cap troop levels in Afghanistan have wreaked havoc on helicopter mechanics and pilots with the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne, according to senior officers within the air assault division.
Congressional attempts to trim federal deficits, along with policies enacted by former President Barack Obama, have degraded readiness at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, and whittled down its forces to one aviation brigade

I would say this is probably going on in the whole military after 8 years of pacifist Obama.

Our dutch military has suffered the same fate after years of the same kind of leadership. It's cut up in small pieces that cannot work together.
My friends that serve with the army say it will take years to restore the damage that is done by the pacifistic minded government.
They say it's ridicules what has been done. A scandal.

Before WW2 the same thing happened. Hitler was building an army and everybody ignored it. Now China and Russia are doing the same. Why?
Because they are afraid the US will invade them?

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
http://www.snopes.com/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/

Actively meeting the leader of ISIS? What does that mean? Where did you get this information from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vItuKKuz_7Y

It's old information / news. McCain won't talk about these meeting except to say he meets with moderate rebels in Syria.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Not the above clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipd6xvoyzsM

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

- https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/world/middleeast/try-as-he-may-john-mccain-cant-shake-falsehoods-about-ties-to-isis.html?_r=0

- http://madworldnews.com/video-john-mccains-whoops-moment-photographed-chilling-isis/

Don't be too surprised. McCain has admitted to going to Syria often and recently. This is the same guy that promoted the coup in the Ukraine remember.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:54 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Facts:
145 Million Dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation after the uranium with Ukraine/Russia deal by people who benefitted from the deal. Bill got paid half a million for a speech in Russia. Both Clintons have been paid millions for speeches on Wallstreet and countries like Saudi Arabia. We're talking about improper connections with Putin regime, or questionable regimes?
You might fact check Snopes on that uranium deal. Not nearly the 'scandal' the alt-right would have us believe. And yes, commonplace pay-to-play corruption isnt on par with colluding with Russia to subvert a presidential election. Even had this not occurred Trump continues to prove himself emotionally and intellectually unfit for the office. The latent ethno-nationalist faction in this country would prefer a more polished, presentable Führer but theyre more than happy to putsch with the guy they got.

Having served in the 1st Cav Division during its transition from air mobile to armored I'd recommend not lending too much credence to the 101st's griping. Allocated only one Combat Aviation Brigade like other divisions they dont feel airborne special anymore. Maintenance and readiness are more reflective of op tempo, something that wouldnt be an issue had pacifism prevailed in '03 when the hawks chose a strategically catastrophic war in Iraq when any armchair historian knew that Afghanistan, the deathbed of empires, was going to be all/more than we could handle.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:14 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Trump spokesmodel Kellyanne Conway earned widespread derision for yesterday's quote of the day, "There are many ways to surveil someone...microwaves that turn into cameras". In her defense I believe she totally failed to comprehend the difference between imagery sensing using the microwave radio spectrum and the ubiquitous kitchen appliance.

Such gaffes are always likely when body temperature IQs attempt to obfuscate.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

And yes, commonplace pay-to-play corruption isnt on par with colluding with Russia to subvert a presidential election. Even had this not occurred Trump continues to prove himself emotionally and intellectually unfit for the office. The latent ethno-nationalist faction in this country would prefer a more polished, presentable Führer but theyre more than happy to putsch with the guy they got.

Can you provide just one piece of evidence of Trump or his campaign " colluding with Russia to subvert a presidential election ". If you can you are a far better person than anyone else, as no one else has to date given any evidence to back up your claim or the claims of MSM and Democrat party among others. Paranoia and propaganda make people see things that just aren't there.

All politicians make fools of themselves at some stage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4Zby8HLnA

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:07 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

....or maybe this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:54 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Can you provide just one piece of evidence ...
Which brings us to the quote of the day for Wednesday 3/12/17 - "We don’t have any evidence that that took place. In fact, I don’t believe — in the last week of time, people we’ve talked to, I don’t think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower. If Mr. Trump’s Twitter claim is to be taken literally then clearly the president is wrong.” ~ Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

Talk about Donnie T taking a pie to the face on Pi Day. Although I think Nunes was being overly charitable. The characterization "wrong" seems a tad too centrist if you ask me. On a good day I'd have gone with 'false. On a bad one, probably a fifty cent adjective like 'mendacious'.

Im betting on Carter Page as the early favorite to take up permanent residence in a Russian dacha. Manafort is likely dirtier but, with a name like his, the coming blockbuster screenplay should have him taking his lumps in Guantanamo like a Man. That's assuming he doesnt catch a lethal dose of the Putin flu that's been going around. What's truly curious is how Trump collected his remarkable cadre of Russophile agents. Luck? Coincidence? A friendly memo from the GRU?

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
Can you provide just one piece of evidence ...
Which brings us to the quote of the day for Wednesday 3/12/17 - "We don’t have any evidence that that took place. In fact, I don’t believe — in the last week of time, people we’ve talked to, I don’t think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower. If Mr. Trump’s Twitter claim is to be taken literally then clearly the president is wrong.” ~ Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

Talk about Donnie T taking a pie to the face on Pi Day. Although I think Nunes was being overly charitable. The characterization "wrong" seems a tad too centrist if you ask me. On a good day I'd have gone with 'false. On a bad one, probably a fifty cent adjective like 'mendacious'.

Im betting on Carter Page as the early favorite to take up permanent residence in a Russian dacha. Manafort is likely dirtier but, with a name like his, the coming blockbuster screenplay should have him taking his lumps in Guantanamo like a Man. That's assuming he doesnt catch a lethal dose of the Putin flu that's been going around. What's truly curious is how Trump collected his remarkable cadre of Russophile agents. Luck? Coincidence? A friendly memo from the GRU?

Exactly. Like I have been saying, Trump to needs to front up with the evidence too. this story has finished playing out yet. The good people at Wikileaks have only released 1% of their CIA file. As for the rest that's some heavy paranoia going on in your mind.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: