Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
@sod98

I took you for a trump supporter and didnt occur to see where you are located.. so  not USA

hmm, This is odd because many of your talking points are very right leaning which is why i said so much in atleast 1 post

I tend to post aggressively when I believe them to be trumpites.. but unlike some of these loyal trump supporters, i dont resort to name calling

1)The biggest failing in your arguments about trump is that Trump is like the ones that came before him..  so its just the status quo..  Biggest difference between him and his predecessors is they respected the office in which they held and tried to uphold tradition. Trump looks at like he is entitled to it or its that ultimate goal to be a success. He is so damn clueless, its embarrassing

2) not being in the US, how do you know whats truly going on here? Ohh , you can read or watch TV like we all do but here there is a feeling in the air that cant be projected on a screen..It also has to do with the rights that the constitution/bill of rights bestow on every american and a person like trump who would do away with them if he could. Trump has autocratic tendencies for all to see if people would open their eyes. Autocratic-like leaders are not compatible with anything like the Bill of rights or similar

Trump will be impeached...Its just a matter of time.If it isn't before the mid terms, it will bwe the day after when the house is dem controlled

From New Zealand. No I can't say I am or ever will be right leaning. I have said numerous times but you will insist on thinking otherwise. I did support Trump's run to the elections of course as a non American purely on his Foreign policy. But that is fake as his hair, it's a comb over policy hiding what was really beneath. I have always said no matter who the person is in the spotlight - evidence and still believe only evidence will remove him. Not the rubbish put out by MSM. So when you talk of info wars and the like, of course I know who they are but find it hard to take them serious.

How do I know whats right or not having not been an American. Read or watch good sources of news and those others for balance - I gave you the names the other day. You are feed biased at best media representation of news. I can list so many examples of fake / false news it's not funny. But your media persists on propaganda - latest one the Syrian jail that has a crematorium - CNN. As they say over here MSM has been got and that includes the likes of Fox - pro Trump. All those things you say of Trump are true but are also true of Clinton, Obama to a lesser degree, Bush etc.

You say the other guys respected the office - Clinton and Monica, Bush jnr and lies on WMD's, Obama UBS scandal, war on whistleblowers and more. Trump like Clinton, like Obama are all owned by lobby groups. How you can't see this is beyond me. I guess for an outsider who really doesn't have a vested interest, it's easier to see. Did you start to watch that doco, as it will open your eyes a little to your fake democracy. That's not being anti American as most Western countries including NZ are the same just on a much smaller scale. I didn't notice your aggression just lack of good judge - evidence, naive of your political system and politicians etc.

Tell me this if Trump is guilty of being a Russian assets of some sort. Are the Clinton's also - Uranium mining rights to the Russians and pay off to the Clinton Fraudation by the Russians soon after. To me it's unadulterated greed. To date still no evidence against Trump just stories and stories make good movies but they aren't reality. Something that you need to find. Trump passed on info, that Russia has passed on previously about possible terrorist actions - that's good sense. Remember while USA were bombing camels in Iraq, Russia was fighting ISIS. Show me today the evidence that Trump is a Russian asset - not he said, she said, i think, it's possible rubbish. You get excited over nothing but CNN propaganda.

You didn't even understand that Julian Assange gave Hillary her title of Butcher of Libya over her regime change............lol. Or of the thousands of civilians killed  - crime against humanity. Why doesn't she have to face charges like Bush on the illegal invasion of Iraq etc. Are you aware how Grand Daddy Prescott Bush and others tried to create a coup removing FDR in the 1930's and install a Nazi / fascist Govt in the US. It's off the subject but it illustrates how very little you know. I doubt you even realize that one of your allies - Saudi A funds ISIS and Al Nusra. Israel got an apology from ISIS for an attack................lol. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html

Please take the time to do some research as your replies are an embarrassment to read and esp with you thinking they are correct. It's not anti American, just facts something you appear to be short of.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:02 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Libya I believe had the highest standard of living in the ME - now destroyed due to her democracy.

The one military action (real) that took place while was in the Navy was this fiasco and Ghadafi foolishly threw several jets, even some small boats against the Naval ships pounding him during this time.. A USNR radioman at the time.. Was pure joy watching messages coming over the teletype back then at how that moron was sending jets and even smaller/obsolete vessels out to get smashed. I remember one mentioned 2 old F4's being shot down during 1 skirmish.. Long since obsolete, even at that date.

Textbook crush the enemy until they plea for mercy to stop the punishment.

KG_Brandenburg

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:50 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

[quote]I did support Trump's run to the elections of course as a non American purely on his Foreign policy. But that is fake as his hair, it's a comb over policy hiding what was really beneath.

So why support his policy if you knew they where fake ?

Quote:
I have always said no matter who the person is in the spotlight - evidence and still believe only evidence will remove him. Not the rubbish put out by MSM. So when you talk of info wars and the like, of course I know who they are but find it hard to take them serious.

Know idea what MSN has said.. as for infor wars. You assume I take them serious too. LOL  I do not, but alot do and thats scary . People with launch codes also listen to him ,or worse others do and are trying to influence the "president."

Quote:
How do I know whats right or not having not been an American. Read or watch good sources of news and those others for balance - I gave you the names the other day. You are feed biased at best media representation of news. I can list so many examples of fake / false news it's not funny. But your media persists on propaganda - latest one the Syrian jail that has a crematorium - CNN. As they say over here MSM has been got and that includes the likes of Fox - pro Trump. All those things you say of Trump are true but are also true of Clinton, Obama to a lesser degree, Bush etc.

You assume an awful lot with me here I think. I donot really listen to or read alot of news nor was it implied. The ones I do read/watch are usually moderate/left leaning and occasionally right leaning. Perceptions,experience, body language and facts is how i form opinions on historic events and/or current events. I would say, future events but havent quite mastered that trick yet..lol

you are so missing the point I keep trying to make.. Trump is not like the ones before him. Being an american where his stupid policies will have real consequences. Your perception might change a bit

and you not being an american really does you no favors in such a debate about trump.. just saying.

Quote:
ou say the other guys respected the office - Clinton and Monica, Bush jnr and lies on WMD's, Obama UBS scandal, war on whistleblowers and more. Trump like Clinton, like Obama are all owned by lobby groups. How you can't see this is beyond me. I guess for an outsider who really doesn't have a vested interest, it's easier to see. Did you start to watch that doco, as it will open your eyes a little to your fake democracy. That's not being anti American as most Western countries including NZ are the same just on a much smaller scale. I didn't notice your aggression just lack of good judge - evidence, naive of your political system and politicians etc.

LOL  you're an arrogant lil' one arnt ya?  Not sure where to begin. I never said the previous presidents did nothing wrong, but, they still respected the office. well for the most part. FYI  trump is owned by the russians, not the lobbyist . I haven't gotten a chance to watch the doc but ill eventually get around  to it. There you go again. Assuming...I can see just fine.  

ohh really. Dude ,My judgement is not up for debate. few know me well enough that I actually care what they might perhaps think. You think i don't know how my country's political system works? I know far better that you i suspect.

Quote:
Tell me this if Trump is guilty of being a Russian assets of some sort. Are the Clinton's also - Uranium mining rights to the Russians and pay off to the Clinton Fraudation by the Russians soon after. To me it's unadulterated greed. To date still no evidence against Trump just stories and stories make good movies but they aren't reality. Something that you need to find. Trump passed on info, that Russia has passed on previously about possible terrorist actions - that's good sense. Remember while USA were bombing camels in Iraq, Russia was fighting ISIS. Show me today the evidence that Trump is a Russian asset - not he said, she said, i think, it's possible rubbish. You get excited over nothing but CNN propaganda.

I honestly have no idea what CNN says .. With trump. Open YOUR f*king mind. He is guilty of something. There are too many fires all around him for there not to be. whether it's money laundering,black mail,unknowing involvement or knowingly in bed with the russians,etc. In this country, you dont have to know you are committing a crime in order to account for the crime.. Trump is pretty ignorant but this will not save him. there is evidence is coming. This is why there is a special prosecutor. Regardless of what the little clever wording of what the assistant AG wrote. There was just cause for special prosecutor and not just for public well being. He also played CYA  on a few lines i noticed . Those memo's of comeys must of really been damning.. and they will hold up in a court of law BTW

Quote:
You didn't even understand that Julian Assange gave Hillary her title of Butcher of Libya over her regime change............lol. Or of the thousands of civilians killed  - crime against humanity. Why doesn't she have to face charges like Bush on the illegal invasion of Iraq etc. Are you aware how Grand Daddy Prescott Bush and others tried to create a coup removing FDR in the 1930's and install a Nazi / fascist Govt in the US. It's off the subject but it illustrates how very little you know. I doubt you even realize that one of your allies - Saudi A funds ISIS and Al Nusra. Israel got an apology from ISIS for an attack................lol. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html

Tone it back a tad dude. its ok to be proud of what you believe to be factual knowledge..Been there and im still there on a few topics.. but your showing smug overbearing arrogance .. Been there too .im alot tamer and more measured these days though.

on too the paragraph
You think i pay attention to assange or care enough too care. the dude is a f*cking snake playing all sides. This is who he is. has the bush invasion been proven illegal?  Who brought charges against him? and who will enforce them?  Yeah, thought so. I understand how things work in this scary ole ball of dirt pretty gd well. I knew about the nazi movement in the 30's and YESSS I knew saudi funds ISIS as well as other terrorist organization just like iran and anyone else in the ME or Africa.

I like the daily mail for the most part but i really dont use them as a source because they are not what i consider reliable. Not a fan of Israel so i have nothing to say on that. Well, i dont know anything either which is fine .. well i do know about all them pesky war crimes..well Not all because thats impossible. Do you have any idea how many war crimes you can commit in 70 year. Technically, is there war crimes if there is no war? i guess sense Israel sees herself in a state of perpetual war. Guess its better to consider everyone a combatant instead of differentiating between a pow and a enemy combatant like another country or 2 or 3/end sarcastic tone

Quote:
Please take the time to do some research as your replies are an embarrassment to read and esp with you thinking they are correct. It's not anti American, just facts something you appear to be short of.

Ohh really..  glad you think that. Do you feel better now?  I think i am right because i generally am. Statistically speaking..Just means im actually right more than im wrong .Ohh but ive made some miscalculations along the way. Thankful, those arnt too frequent now adays

After reading this arrogant post you wrote, I think you really need to experience Trumpism up close. Ohh, being far away, you cant experience him making amerika great. I think you should if you have the right papers.. LOL. really though, it would give a little bit of perspective to you. Something that you are indeed lacking here..  I Read the whole thing and even though I didn't respond to everything , feel fortunate I did as much as this.Even cleaned up the grammar a tad. More so because I always end seeing my errors after i hit send. Normally a quick edit does the trick but see no edit. Perhaps im my eyes are still closed and i just dont see it..:P

This made for an entertaining read. I might of just showed up at this forum recently but im not new. been around a long time so respect you elder lil' one. LMAO  Age as well as CC

Well, have a good one.. seriously, I am.    /non-sacastic tone.. perhaps a bit too sexy but it is what it is..  Zap brannigan voice

Zapp-Brannigan-futurama-3153956-1024-768.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.64 KB
 Viewed:  12147 Time(s)

Zapp-Brannigan-futurama-3153956-1024-768.jpg

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:07 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):
all I have to say after today is...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

The news is the best TV show lately!

Seriously...the National news is turning into tabloid theater tv.  Like the National Inquirer but mostly true.  Growing number of Republicans are hedging their bets and starting to bail on Trump.  Like what happened with Watergate.  Richard Painter who served under Bush is one of his worst critics and exposing his vulnerable ethics violations.  

Need a flow chart to keep up with the leaks and scandal of day.  Trump can't stop the damaging leaks.  It's getting out of control and getting worse.

Today Washington Post had yet another leak with secret audio recording of Kevin McCarthy opening his big mouth again on audio tape.  I watched the interview with the journalist whom wrote the story.  The Source let them listen to the recording but would not give them a copy.  McCarthy said that Dana Rorrabacher and Trump are paid by Putin.  I get Trump but why Dana?  Maybe Russia wants to purchase properties in Orange County?

I truly believe all this intrigue is just a plan to get us ready for the final season of Game of Thrones!

sod98

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:28 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

I truly believe all this intrigue is just a plan to get us ready for the final season of Game of Thrones![/quote]

Lets hope. The series is based upon a book series. The last book of which hasn't finished been written yet and the final episodes will air before the last book is published ? Apparent a off shoot of the Game of Thrones is now possible - pre Game of Thrones era.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:32 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Quote:
Libya I believe had the highest standard of living in the ME - now destroyed due to her democracy.

The one military action (real) that took place while was in the Navy was this fiasco and Ghadafi foolishly threw several jets, even some small boats against the Naval ships pounding him during this time.. A USNR radioman at the time.. Was pure joy watching messages coming over the teletype back then at how that moron was sending jets and even smaller/obsolete vessels out to get smashed. I remember one mentioned 2 old F4's being shot down during 1 skirmish.. Long since obsolete, even at that date.

johnsilver - Was that the time he was going out to meet his forces to sink the US Navy. He got cold feet after an exchange and returned to port. Apparent he may never have left port but had his bluffed called - 1980's

sod98

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

So why support his policy if you knew they where fake ?

- Post Syrian attack by the US upon Assad was when I lost confidence in Trump's Foreign policy. I did mention that at least once.

Quote:
I have always said no matter who the person is in the spotlight - evidence and still believe only evidence will remove him. Not the rubbish put out by MSM. So when you talk of info wars and the like, of course I know who they are but find it hard to take them serious.

You assume an awful lot with me here I think. I donot really listen to or read alot of news nor was it implied. The ones I do read/watch are usually moderate/left leaning and occasionally right leaning. Perceptions,experience, body language and facts is how i form opinions on historic events and/or current events. I would say, future events but havent quite mastered that trick yet..lol

- You presumed I was reading or listening to info wars, Fox etc. You are right, I don't know much about you and try not to when talking in general terms.

you are so missing the point I keep trying to make.. Trump is not like the ones before him. Being an american where his stupid policies will have real consequences. Your perception might change a bit

and you not being an american really does you no favors in such a debate about trump.. just saying.

- Fair cop. I would hate his domestic policy particularly. I have stated previously I was only interested in his FP. I did make that clear a few times too.

LOL  you're an arrogant lil' one arnt ya?  Not sure where to begin. I never said the previous presidents did nothing wrong, but, they still respected the office. well for the most part. FYI  trump is owned by the russians, not the lobbyist . I haven't gotten a chance to watch the doc but ill eventually get around  to it. There you go again. Assuming...I can see just fine.  

- Naive. No evidence of him being a Russian asset. Also I thought you didn't call names........no matter, it's nothing. Unless you are Trump......busy calling Mockba. Time watch Untold..... would save you further mistakes on US recent history.

ohh really. Dude ,My judgement is not up for debate. few know me well enough that I actually care what they might perhaps think. You think i don't know how my country's political system works? I know far better that you i suspect.

- You haven't proved that yet. It's not an insult just an observation.

I honestly have no idea what CNN says .. With trump. Open YOUR f*king mind. He is guilty of something. There are too many fires all around him for there not to be. whether it's money laundering,black mail,unknowing involvement or knowingly in bed with the russians,etc. In this country, you dont have to know you are committing a crime in order to account for the crime.. Trump is pretty ignorant but this will not save him. there is evidence is coming. This is why there is a special prosecutor. Regardless of what the little clever wording of what the assistant AG wrote. There was just cause for special prosecutor and not just for public well being. He also played CYA  on a few lines i noticed . Those memo's of comeys must of really been damning.. and they will hold up in a court of law BTW

- Evidence not paranoia or scaremongering will decide Trump's future.

on too the paragraph
You think i pay attention to assange or care enough too care. the dude is a f*cking snake playing all sides. This is who he is. has the bush invasion been proven illegal?  Who brought charges against him? and who will enforce them?  Yeah, thought so. I understand how things work in this scary ole ball of dirt pretty gd well. I knew about the nazi movement in the 30's and YESSS I knew saudi funds ISIS as well as other terrorist organization just like iran and anyone else in the ME or Africa.

- Assange deals in the truth something USA, GB, Russia and others at times forget. Yes, Wikileaks has published tens of thousands of pages of text on Russia to. However most of it pales in comparison to the bigger US leaks. To date nothing Wikileaks has published has been discredited - can the any of the MSM say the same - no. Truth is an asset to those who speak it and a mine field to those who lie - Hillary's Bosnian snipers...................lol.

I like the daily mail for the most part but i really dont use them as a source because they are not what i consider reliable. Not a fan of Israel so i have nothing to say on that. Well, i dont know anything either which is fine .. well i do know about all them pesky war crimes..well Not all because thats impossible. Do you have any idea how many war crimes you can commit in 70 year. Technically, is there war crimes if there is no war? i guess sense Israel sees herself in a state of perpetual war. Guess its better to consider everyone a combatant instead of differentiating between a pow and a enemy combatant like another country or 2 or 3/end sarcastic tone

- DM also published the WMD's in Iraq as truth and tried to validated the illegal invasion of Iraq. War Crimes - why was Saddam hung and yet Bush walks as a free man. The Butcher of Libya isn't held to account. No War - crimes against humanity covers that off.

After reading this arrogant post you wrote, I think you really need to experience Trumpism up close. Ohh, being far away, you cant experience him making amerika great. I think you should if you have the right papers.. LOL. really though, it would give a little bit of perspective to you. Something that you are indeed lacking here..  I Read the whole thing and even though I didn't respond to everything , feel fortunate I did as much as this.Even cleaned up the grammar a tad. More so because I always end seeing my errors after i hit send. Normally a quick edit does the trick but see no edit. Perhaps im my eyes are still closed and i just dont see it..:P

- Maybe you need to experience US aggression where wars / conflicts are fought on others soil. Like Vietnam where i spoke to a guy whose child has a disease as a result of US use of Agent Orange. The poison hasn't affected him just yet but his children - child. I can assure you the Vietnamese still dislike the US Govt ( not US people ). Cambodia where the US backed the Khmer Rouge and many more examples. The trouble with some people is they don't understand that others have lives in these countries destroyed by bombing, economic undermining, regime change etc. Turkeys an interesting place. They are USA but of the ME. A growing power but very anti who ever their Govt tells them there enemy is. They strongly like the US. Yet I can't recall USA doing anything to them ( pos coup a year or so ago ). Even before this incident.

This made for an entertaining read. I might of just showed up at this forum recently but im not new. been around a long time so respect you elder lil' one. LMAO  Age as well as CC

- Respect should be earned not gifted. But I do like the replies. Everyone's views are important. So good on you and have a great weekend. For me it's duck shooting season following the Roar - what do you guys call it - rutting maybe ? Stay safe Yank, from an outsider.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:01 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

- Post Syrian attack by the US upon Assad was when I lost confidence in Trump's Foreign policy. I did mention that at least once.

must have missed it. If that is the case, sorry for overlooking it

Quote:

- You presumed I was reading or listening to info wars, Fox etc. You are right, I don't know much about you and try not to when talking in general terms.

All i said was you using far right talking points. Stop using their talking points then there wont be no confusion.. I did mention too stop listening to brietbart once and only once
Quote:

- Fair cop. I would hate his domestic policy particularly. I have stated previously I was only interested in his FP. I did make that clear a few times too.

Please explain it to me then. That FP you are gung ho about was nothing but a hogpog of ideas by some of his would-be advisers and domestic policy is really important if you live here.. Thats why is important to be in the US so you can bask in the glory. I prefer a balance of domestic and and foreign policy. Hell, id just settle for stable atm

Quote:

- Naive. No evidence of him being a Russian asset. Also I thought you didn't call names........no matter, it's nothing. Unless you are Trump......busy calling Mockba. Time watch Untold..... would save you further mistakes on US recent history.

AS I have said. Thats the purpose of the special prosecutor . If there was no hint of evidence then why the special prosecutor.? Nope.. Havent been called  naive in a long time..Your perceptions are wrong but feel free to keep on having them

Quote:

- You haven't proved that yet. It's not an insult just an observation.
I was so unaware im being judged my on my judgement. Who are you to make that determination?  . No one tells me what to do and  come and go as
I please. Ive made bad calls before and paid a heavy price because of it but i always owned up to them.. My judgement is irrelevant in the context of this would-be debate. All im reading is my judgement is bad because it is counter to what you perceive reality to be.

damn dude... drop the condescending, self-righteous ,arrogant tone. Not a good look and hurts you in a forum debate. not a serious debate here but still

Quote:

- Evidence not paranoia or scaremongering will decide Trump's future.

evidence and luck.. Alot can happen .. as i said. ALOT of trump associates are being looked at.As I said, trump knew because to many of his closest advisors are being caught up in this investigation FOR the same thing with the same people. There is a reason people are paranoid a bit have been down this road before. Watergate or you going to somehow say there isnt any parallels?

Quote:

- Assange deals in the truth something USA, GB, Russia and others at times forget. Yes, Wikileaks has published tens of thousands of pages of text on Russia to. However most of it pales in comparison to the bigger US leaks. To date nothing Wikileaks has published has been discredited - can the any of the MSM say the same - no. Truth is an asset to those who speak it and a mine field to those who lie - Hillary's Bosnian snipers...................lol.

Dude, do i need to get an interpreter for you?  I NEVER said that WIKI leaks information was bad. Just that assange had alterior motives and is one sided in his distribution of the information. I thought i was clear in this. Apparently not

Quote:

- DM also published the WMD's in Iraq as truth and tried to validated the illegal invasion of Iraq. War Crimes - why was Saddam hung and yet Bush walks as a free man. The Butcher of Libya isn't held to account. No War - crimes against humanity covers that off.

You tone changed here. Did i hit a nerve. I suspect I did. Im not saying that everything they publish is not factual but DM loves sensationalized and often has biased reporting. Im so sorry you really cant see this but its there

Quote:

- Maybe you need to experience US aggression where wars / conflicts are fought on others soil. Like Vietnam where i spoke to a guy whose child has a disease as a result of US use of Agent Orange. The poison hasn't affected him just yet but his children - child. I can assure you the Vietnamese still dislike the US Govt ( not US people ). Cambodia where the US backed the Khmer Rouge and many more examples. The trouble with some people is they don't understand that others have lives in these countries destroyed by bombing, economic undermining, regime change etc. Turkeys an interesting place. They are USA but of the ME. A growing power but very anti who ever their Govt tells them there enemy is. They strongly like the US. Yet I can't recall USA doing anything to them ( pos coup a year or so ago ). Even before this incident.

Not disputing this nor did I.. Im well aware of my countries actions in the past and present. Some of my countries cities are war zone too. Just saying

Quote:

- Respect should be earned not gifted.

in some cases you are correct but not in the way i mean it..  

1) basic common courtesy/respect then  less the self-righteous /arrogant tone
2) old guard of CC. What i mean by that is. Back when CCC2-5 came out. There was a group of modders that made the game more than it ever would be otherwise and I was actually part of that.. Wasnt a big part but it most definitely was an important one. Bold statement that can be backed up.Without these initial modders that used archaic tools , this game would of never been redone  and the developers definitely would not be creating a new engine. So general respect because I was an and am once again part of the community
3) Im old fashion and I was always taught to respect you elders with-in reason. I figure im 25 yrs older than you. Just a hunch on your age by your debating skills and style..

You might of not gifted me any respect but i actually gifted you the basic level of respect. Its up to you to increase or decrease it. Why?  Because you are part of THIS forum. Let that sink in a bit. I love this game so much and am greatfull for a place such as this or the CSO days, to have a repository of all things CC. So EVERYONE here has my basic respect..Even the self-righteous/arrogant youngsters with no real world knowledge to better help tempter their conclusions.

now,If you dont play CC, then why are you here?  I was part of a guitar product forum. Didnt use their products but like the people there. Still its still guitar related..  Your story is?

food for thought: The most ignorant person is one that thinks and believes he knows everything..  I never said I was right in most of this debate or that my perceptions are right. Just a most likely outcome with a few excepptions. One of several possible outcomes.  Could be wrong, could be right. Its on this forum so its a "memo" of sorts.. One way or the other, we will know who was closer to the truth

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:29 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Quote:

johnsilver - Was that the time he was going out to meet his forces to sink the US Navy. He got cold feet after an exchange and returned to port. Apparent he may never have left port but had his bluffed called - 1980's

That's part of it. Off Libya we hit some of his so called fishing boats and think was 2 F4's in '86 that came out to challenge the fleet was bombing him. I wasn't there.. Was out of active duty by then, in reserves and only was active on WC (boot camp + schooling) and Caribbean anyway. The joy was the incident coincided with my active period for the year onboard a reserve ship..

sod98

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:06 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg - If you think respect comes with age......lol. Yeah right, so I'm meant to roll over and pretend you are right just because you are an old hack with dust in his ears. I can't be bothered at the moment to go through all of your rubbish. Some I agree with but it's just going around in bigger circles.

You misplace arrogance with being correct. But that's only because I have knowledge in that area of concern due to work. Your knowledge might be greater in some other field. Sorry to see that you keep taking offense to my replies but really I have gone very easy on you compared to others who try to fired verbal bullets my way. Take that as a form of respect if you like. But really I was feeling sorry for you as your statements are far fetched, inaccurate and really worded quiet poorly 9 difference in English language ).

Save yourself further embarrassment and myself time by researching a little over the weekend while I'm out hunting. Really your knowledge level of events is very low. Smug....no, just a fact.

ps I see US helping ISIS moderate rebels again - http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/92757535/us-air-strikes-hit-syrian-militias

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:49 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Trump is a Troll

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:10 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
KG_Brandenburg - If you think respect comes with age......lol. Yeah right, so I'm meant to roll over and pretend you are right just because you are an old hack with dust in his ears. I can't be bothered at the moment to go through all of your rubbish. Some I agree with but it's just going around in bigger circles.

You misplace arrogance with being correct. But that's only because I have knowledge in that area of concern due to work. Your knowledge might be greater in some other field. Sorry to see that you keep taking offense to my replies but really I have gone very easy on you compared to others who try to fired verbal bullets my way. Take that as a form of respect if you like. But really I was feeling sorry for you as your statements are far fetched, inaccurate and really worded quiet poorly 9 difference in English language ).

Save yourself further embarrassment and myself time by researching a little over the weekend while I'm out hunting. Really your knowledge level of events is very low. Smug....no, just a fact.

ps I see US helping ISIS moderate rebels again - http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/92757535/us-air-strikes-hit-syrian-militias  

dude.. p.s. we never stopped helping them.. Im still confused on who the terrorist are. lol  ahh yes.. EVERYONE taking part in that clusterfuck from all sides

LOL  im going to leave you alone dude..  Problem with you is.. You believe yourself to be correct and with me Im wise enough to know that I could be wrong

Dude..  you are what my dad refereed to as an educated idiot..  How old are you?  i figure 20 to 25 tops AND YES age makes a difference..your reply to the whole respect and age told me all i needed to know about you. Its been enlightening

Do you not see that everyone deserves basic respect or are just a callous self assured asshole in life?  I said basic respect THAT EVERYONE should have unless that give reason this should not apply.. as i said.. basic respect .. I still hold the door open for people, believe is a strong handshake, believe in making eye contact and consider it disrespect not too.. i still believe in moms apple pie baseball and fair play..  1950's USA without the racism if you will.. Its the love of the ideals that this country was founded on and the incredible potential we have.. We as americans.. not You.. your from a lesser country..LOL  see, I can be self righteous and arrogant too. Add that with german blood that runs through my veins and you see where im going here . I let the voices in my head have there way and sometimes things just get out.. .

example: I wear dark shades all the time when out in public. last job i saw my boss once in the morning, once before i left.. When i talked to him or was just BS'in, the shades were raised on my head so the man that cuts the check can see my eyes. As I said..,  respect.. he respected the agreement we had when i started work for him so he had my respect. Did I trust him?  I trust no 1 initially.. I learned to respect and trust his judgement with a few exception. Came close to quitting more than a few times over his calls.. FYI..  I wasnt some lil peon but had my own department so I was a tad difficult to replace .If i quit, it would of caused "problems" for them, atleast in the short term

on the flip side of that.. if someone disrespects in the real world, i might overlook the 1st time , rarely the 2nd.. Ill either advise the person or have nothing to do with them for a day, week, month, or YEARS!..  applies to everyone including family and in one case, to my daughter that was 16 at the time. Pissed me off really bad and I kicked her out and sent her to her momma for 3 months. In that time I said nothing to her nor asked about her other than making sure she was ok.

in closing:
I just am an asshole with serious mental issues such that I have been called Neil the Irate or Neil the Mad..  Ive mellowed alot in recent years though

too say im wrong because you believe yourself to be right all the time or have all the answers is assine of reaks of immaturity.dude GTFO  .Both people can be wrong or right in any debate or discussion, and at the same time..,.You see the world in black and white. As you get older you will hopefully see that the world is just many shades of grey.There are no coincidences in this world and very few absolutes. No dude, no matter how much you tell me im wrong, .. Im just looking at the events from a different perspective.. Something age has tempered

you are probably fortunate i dont take you or this topic all that serious.. Actually your post are danger close to being in troll territory.Just saying

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

and you fail to see..  I wasnt saying im right dude..DO YOU NOT understand this basic concept.. I didnot say i was 100%.. it was more that Its either a likely outcome or that its high likely that I am..  Not 1 time did I say I was definitely right.. You on other hand cant say this..  On the flip side of this whole discussion, You want me to accept that you are right because you post links or read more than I. This is a fallacy you have had throughout this thread.. Not only that, you are young and have no idea how the world works.. All of that reading does is to reassure you that you know whats going on. Reality is quite different..  Reading is great but real world experience and age is needed too

sod98

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brand / Neil - I thought you didn't get personal like all of those Trump supporters. You let me down. You must be at least 25 years older than me if you keep failing to see that facts presented aren't mine quite obviously but that from sources presented previously. But at least one thing you have shown to me -  what alzheimer's is like.

Your rant just goes round and round I guess like a crazy persons mind. Where it stop's nobody knows. With you being at least 25 years my senior according to you. You must have all the time in the world to research the matter in concern, after all what else do people in rest homes do all day. Please show me where I have said I am 100% correct or even that I am correct. If you have read my previous post I would as a matter of routine provide links to media release and normally from all around the world. If you feel under threat through your inadequacies or modes swings, I can't help you with that sorry.

Troll.......no. Just putting facts and opinions of others and myself on here. Remember opinions aren't facts....................don't get the two mixed up.

Once again respect is earned not given because you are old or have issues.

All trolls are easy to deal with..........when you use facts.........even trump. That's why he is so much grief now.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:54 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

actually had a full post written but ya know.. I deleted it .. killing my buzz and my general mood.
Rest home.. LOL  you lil shit..with that comment, i put you at 16 to 20..before you think im invalid,senile and on my deathbed..
https://www.facebook.com/neil.reich.1

brandenburg out

Brandenburg.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.45 KB
 Viewed:  12034 Time(s)

Brandenburg.png

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:39 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
actually had a full post written but ya know.. I deleted it .. killing my buzz and my general mood.
Rest home.. LOL  you lil shit..with that comment, i put you at 16 to 20..before you think im invalid,senile and on my deathbed..
https://www.facebook.com/neil.reich.1

brandenburg out

Is that Brandinburg out.......or out of his mind. Your comments put you in an area where put didn't question, think but obeyed. Sorry about the rest home bit, I now realize it's probably some other sort of home for people with your issues. Family reunions must be fun at your place. I see you possibly work at a school. Every school needs a janitor.

But thank you all the same for saving me from having to read more terrible statements for of inaccuracies. When you are sitting in your special home try to watch Untold if you are allowed in between episodes of Golden Girls etc.

Back on topic. I see Trump is supplying the funders of ISIS and Al Nusra with more weapons - http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/92810059/donald-trump-says-big-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-is-a-job-producer

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:40 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

typo - area.......should read era.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

"I alone can fix this"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD1e0BNNifk

dj

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:53 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Bill Mahr vs Cornell West.  I agree with Cornell 100%...Hillary's speech about mass incarceration was bogus double talk.  It was President Clinton that instituted Police State incarceration policies.  Wall Street executives never go to jail while they lock up the poor for life for drug offenses.  Hillary and Trump are both hardcore narcissists.  The arrogance she has to say she would have won if Russia didn't help Trump.  Cornell is spot on to confront Mahr that Clinton is really not that much better than Trump.  Mahr just doesn't get it.  

And Cornell nailed it, when he confronted Mahr about why does nobody talk about how Clinton and her corrupt party officials robbed Bernie Sanders and cheated during the Primary.  So the Democratic party leadership and Clinton get a free pass for cheating and pathological lies about the Primary, while they act like Saints?  And only Trump is the bad guy?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlp-HNYEvs

dj

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

USA is screwed if Trump is forced out and replaced by Pence, absolute nightmare.  Great job to the brave class of 2017 graduates of Notre Dame today, walking-out of graduation ceremony while Pence was giving his teleprompter speech.  Growing number of Republicans are sharpening up their daggers getting ready to stab Trump in the back for Pence to replace him.  Jeb Bush and many others are eager to get their revenge.  But President Pence would be far worse.  1000% odds for another war. David Frum is said last night that 2nd Carrier Fleet has departed towards Korea.  Pence is hardcore war hawk.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: