Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:59 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

SDo the words " likely to be Russian " mean much to you DJ. As in it's a guess again...............lol. How many times have MSM said likely and never produced evidence.[/quote]

Typo - So do the words.............

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
An interesting article about hacking as a weapon. We've all seen it in movies, the reality is different of course but just as effective as strategic bombing.
https://www.wired.com/story/russian-hackers-attack-ukraine/  

Nice story. Not a single word about Ukrainian cyberwarfare activities, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inform_Napalm , which with its 'ukrainian patriots hacking groups' is a public mask of Ukraine military 72th center of information and psychological operations (BTW, Ukraine have 4 of such 'centres' just in ministry of defense, their intelligence agency SBU maintain own forces).

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Hacking is just one small part of the Ops conducted by Russia and their puppet regimes in former USSR.  Here is a very old but interesting article about Paul Mannafort's role working for the pro-Russia premier Viktor Yanukovych whom was later ousted.  Paul Mannfort also had close ties to Rinat Akhmetov whom introduced him to Viktor.  Now like in the past Mannafort has virtually gone into hiding.  Unlike in the past though, he refused to disclose he received 10's of millions to work as foreign lobbyist until journalists recently revealed.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263?o=0

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
pro-Russia premier Viktor Yanukovych

Oh, how i like this. Lets count, what pro-russian Yanukovich done:

- Accelerated the association agreement with EU, done in two years more than pro-US president Yuschenko in four years previously.
- Highly promised during his election campaign 'dual language law' was delayed for three years, and even after signing no budget was planned for implementation
- Departed and banned from Ukraine pro-Russian former Crimea president Meshkov
- Imprisoned a premier Timoshenko, who signed a crucial for Russia gas contract, and prepared a lawsuit in the Stockholm arbitration about contract
- Even after, well, kind of bribing from Russia with USD 15 bln credit line, instead of just signing the agreement with EU and doing nothing to really implement it (like Turkey did in 13 years before) decided not to sign with no public reason and authorized to beat the protesters, resulting in upraising, loss of power, loss all of russian influence in Ukraine, loss of all the russian-owned business in Ukraine and USD 50 bln of investments into ukrainian economy.

All for Russian glory, of course.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:59 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263?o=0[/quote]

A very poorly written article. It really just outlines a timeline of Maniforts time working for the Ukraine Govt. Much like how former Blackwater now called Constellis Holdings is working for the current Ukraine Govt - money talks. Provides no surprises esp as he worked for the Ukraine. Also it shows no relevance to Russia.

Here is a better view of what happened in the Ukraine from a better media outlet - https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:47 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
An interesting article about hacking as a weapon. We've all seen it in movies, the reality is different of course but just as effective as strategic bombing.
https://www.wired.com/story/russian-hackers-attack-ukraine/  

Nice story. Not a single word about Ukrainian cyberwarfare activities, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inform_Napalm , which with its 'ukrainian patriots hacking groups' is a public mask of Ukraine military 72th center of information and psychological operations (BTW, Ukraine have 4 of such 'centres' just in ministry of defense, their intelligence agency SBU maintain own forces).

I have no doubt the Ukraine gov is at it as well. They'd be foolish not to, even more foolish to tell us about it!
For all I know it could be the same hackers working for any side who pays. I've worked in many industries where the actual workers move between companies freely, where "competitors" share the same contractors.
I am wary of any one asking for my allegiance to a flag, nation, corporation. They are usually in it for themselves.

Go back to  the famous STUXNET incident.The engineers from Symantec looked at the code for 2 years. They could see the individual styles of different people who had worked on the virus, but independently. They surmised that the hackers writing the code probably had no idea who they were working for or what the code would be used for.
No different from a worker in a rifle factory. He/She would have no idea where the weapon would end up and probably wouldn't even ask.

ps - I know you dont respect WIRED. I chose that story as I read the book it refers to "Countdown to Zero Day"

pps - welcome to the forum, I've not seen you here before?  Cool

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:05 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

pvt Grunt - fair comment, good comments.

It does look as though with these hack tools you can make yourself out to be anyone. Agreed that they do have their own individual styles and maybe that's what will give them away one day. Particularly on their past history if they have been caught previous. People always revert back to what they know and use common practices.

I'm just starting to understand why the US Intel community went after Dotcom. It had little or nothing to do with his pirating site - Mega Upload. More to do with him and his associates - hackers. He seems to have close ties with Assange, Greenwald, Snowden and others of the same ilk. Then there is his encryption files the FBI tried to move heaven and earth for and to this day have failed to get a result. Some say that's where Snowden hid his info ? Even the raid was very interest -  FBI taking part in the raid in New Zealand at his mansion. NZ Armed Police with no identification's visible etc.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/gavleborg/uppgifter-misstankt-ubat-i-gavle-hamn

Another one of these possible Russian mini-submarine sightings, this time in a harbour that's pretty far 'inland'. Could be true, could be false.

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
it could be the same hackers working for any side who pays

Well, some end-coders - may be, but such complex things like Stuxnet unlikely was made 100% by individuals - like any modern software cyberweaponry requires an industrial approach to plan it, manage its development and finally to assembly from pieces and deploy. So there WAS some gov or corporation behind famous attacks, which uses some 'underground' peoples to hide traces and reduce costs.

Quote:
know you dont respect WIRED

Have nothing against the Wired, but when i see common tropes like 'There was a peaceful day when <insert>, good man from <insert> drinks his coffee and THEN ugly orks form <insert> invaded", i think that some media should be treated like legit military targets nowdays.

P.S. I`m here for some years, but have not much to write about, cause CS classics finished long time ago and remakes looks to bad to spend money for them. Although currently studying the Caen part.

dj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:23 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Ok so the shit is really going to hit the fan in the U.S.  Businessman Bill Browder insists the woman whom tried to meet Trump Jr is trying to end his efforts to pushback on Russian corruption practices.  His Russian representative was tortured and killed in Russia jail.  Bill Browder also insists he was a target as well for revenge by Russian government.  He even goes so far to accuse the Russian government as being tied to the famous Russian mafia.  I thought Boris Yeltsin was said to have the Russian mafia interfering in their affairs.  It is a like a puzzle all inter-connected.  

Rumours are that Trump Jr was seen as extremely dumb and easy to influence.  Surprised that Mannafort and Jared Kushner would agree to take the meeting though with Natalia.  I am convinced the Russians were extremely smooth con-artists and easily were able to influence the Trump people.  Plus already this year, Trump sold multiple properties and it would be completely legal for him to sell to Russian-back LLC's and whatever "price" he wanted to.  If that is not money laundering, I don't know what is.  This is like the BCCI scandal of the early 90's except the bank is just a front for Russian government transactions.  Follow the $$$...

Re: the strange subs or drones in Baltic...so many sightings in Nordic nations near Russian ports.  My guess is that Russians built new mini stealth subs or drones.  Biggest issue is power source that is sustainable and powerful enough and satellite comm issues.  Still no explanation about the sightings in 1960's, I think it was Swedish navy that thought they were under attack and shot at suspected sub they could not identify.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

These guys you name are CIA stooges. Remember Browder, Safra, Magnitsky and others were involved in the $7 billion from the IMF funds to refurbish the Kremlin in 2000 - pay off to Yeltsen. Some were killed in prison awaiting trial, others in places like Monaco were assassinated. If I can find the article that outlined these stooges plan to take over / place a man in the top job in Russia I will post it ( election interference ). All of the blame has been placed on Russia as you would expect. But several things stood out for me like the assassination in Monaco where Safra, were his bodyguard of some 20 men were stood down for the night of the assassination. These guards were obviously stood down by persons with influence and in the world's biggest tax haven. Where security is paramount and cash is King. What's the saying - an assets is only an asset while it has worth, then it becomes a liability.

Trump's son it appears has fallen to a CIA trap. There are other stories like concerning Safra's jet being used in the Iran / Contra deals etc. Browder being outed as a spy master ( like Putin was ) for the CIA etc.

Like all of these stories of Russian collusion, they promise so much but delivery nothing. What did Trumps camp gain from the meeting - nothing, what was passed to the deal brokers - nothing. The only victim were those dumb enough to fall into it's trap - Team Trump. This rubbish will continue for the next 4 years to try to ensure Trump doesn't get re-elected and not because it's true.

The submarine business. Who knows if all of these sub's are Russian ? After all non have definitely been identified and most have been hoax's.

Did you hear about the building in Mosul being bombed that contained 200 women and children in it as one ISIS fighter was on it's roof.......war crime. Not good. And now the US are looking to pull out of the Agreement in the SW of Syria.......not good.

dj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:55 am Post subject: Re: Russian money laundering in real estate schemes Reply with quote

Nice try...you always have some type of excuse, justification or conspiracy theory for every complaint about Russia or Trump family.  Browder is not a CIA agent did you "read" that on another blog?  And now this is Boris Yeltsin's fault?

Now there is plenty of evidence, even Trump's own son released it.  Only after the NY Times warned him they would do it if he didn't.  And now Mike Pence's spokesman refuses to answer question from Fox News of all places if he ever met with Russian officials.  Pence already got caught lying repeatedly about Flynn in multiple interviews.  Before he knew they would be caught.

Why did Natalia tell Trump Jr she was busy in New York City court case earlier that day before the meeting?  Because she was helping settle $230M Tax Fraud Money Laundering lawsuit against Russian organized crime ring.  Case was later settled.  Now there is also  news about more Russian real estate transactions with Trump just as predicted by experts.  And no surprise it was a front, Cyprus-baed real estate corp...i'm sure LLC so they can try to hide links to Russian robber barons agents of Putin regime.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/manhattan-us-attorney-announces-civil-forfeiture-complaint-against-real-estate

https://www.moneylaunderingwatchblog.com/2017/05/forfeiture-case-based-on-alleged-230-million-russian-money-laundering-and-fraud-scheme-settles-for-5-9-million/

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 am Post subject: Re: Russian money laundering in real estate schemes Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Nice try...you always have some type of excuse, justification or conspiracy theory for every complaint about Russia or Trump family.  Browder is not a CIA agent did you "read" that on another blog?  And now this is Boris Yeltsin's fault?

Now there is plenty of evidence, even Trump's own son released it.  Only after the NY Times warned him they would do it if he didn't.  And now Mike Pence's spokesman refuses to answer question from Fox News of all places if he ever met with Russian officials.  Pence already got caught lying repeatedly about Flynn in multiple interviews.  Before he knew they would be caught.

Why did Natalia tell Trump Jr she was busy in New York City court case earlier that day before the meeting?  Because she was helping settle $230M Tax Fraud Money Laundering lawsuit against Russian organized crime ring.  Case was later settled.  Now there is also  news about more Russian real estate transactions with Trump just as predicted by experts.  And no surprise it was a front, Cyprus-baed real estate corp...i'm sure LLC so they can try to hide links to Russian robber barons agents of Putin regime.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/manhattan-us-attorney-announces-civil-forfeiture-complaint-against-real-estate

https://www.moneylaunderingwatchblog.com/2017/05/forfeiture-case-based-on-alleged-230-million-russian-money-laundering-and-fraud-scheme-settles-for-5-9-million/  

Have a look yourself. It's you who again is pedaling the conspiracy theories - Russian meddling etc. To date no evidence just Chinese whispers.........lol.. I'm just trying to give you the other side of the story and once again in this case it's the correct one. You are like a dog with a bone when it comes to anything Trump related. I have already stated Trump's rubbish but these stories in themselves are a form of corruption - fake news. Trump's son was too easy a target. That Russian lawyer has even stated now she doesn't work for the Russian Govt and why would they want her anyway. She is Joe average like this story. You have constantly placed rubbish stories that have gone nowhere and Trump is still in power. Here's a little of Yeltsin's corruption and from a Western media - https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/oct/17/russia.business

How many times have I provided you the evidence now...........it's embarrassing. Still to find the rest of the story as I hope I will - it was a while ago and these stories disappear and become hard to find sometimes. Here's just a story from one of the guys involved - very interest as he was innocent - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/so-who-really-tried-to-blackmail-yeltsin-takeover-russia-nsa-cia-or-investment-bankers/

Vanity Fair at the time ran a very interesting piece on Safra his life and death - easy to find even for you DJ. All of your why's add up to exactly nothing once again. In fact we should have a bet on this. If I'm right that this story goes nowhere you leave this site. If I'm wrong I will do the same. I will wait for your answer. You have nothing to lose as you really don't offer anything. I have tried to lead you to water but you persist in drinking poison.

dj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Russian's own emails that were publicly disclosed to the media said Natalia is a lawyer representing the Russian Government.  Trump Jr. is not even disputing the contents of emails.  Sod you are a troll.  What other side?  The facts are the facts.  Always cry "fake news" as smokescreen when the facts don't suit your viewpoints.  The Russians always use fronts or intermediaries.  They would never admit one of their own government employees met personally with Trump family.  All foreign intel agencies do the same thing, otherwise they would be liable.  So the CIA trapped Trump Jr to meet with the Russians?   Makes absolutely no sense as usual, your stories have no logic whatsoever.

Richard Smith, the political activist whom admitted to the Wall Street Journal in May he attempted to work via Russia is now allegedly said to have committed suicide.  Just 10 days after his interview with WSJ.  Smells very fishy. I would not be surprised if Russian Intel helped silence him as favor to Trump.  WSJ reporter disputes the story that Smith was inclined to kill himself.  

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/exclusive-doubt-surfaces-about-suicide-claim-of-clinton-investigator/

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Russian's own emails that were publicly disclosed to the media said Natalia is a lawyer representing the Russian Government.  Trump Jr. is not even disputing the contents of emails.  Sod you are a troll.  What other side?  The facts are the facts.  Always cry "fake news" as smokescreen when the facts don't suit your viewpoints.  The Russians always use fronts or intermediaries.  They would never admit one of their own government employees met personally with Trump family.  All foreign intel agencies do the same thing, otherwise they would be liable.  So the CIA trapped Trump Jr to meet with the Russians?   Makes absolutely no sense as usual, your stories have no logic whatsoever.

Richard Smith, the political activist whom admitted to the Wall Street Journal in May he attempted to work via Russia is now allegedly said to have committed suicide.  Just 10 days after his interview with WSJ.  Smells very fishy. I would not be surprised if Russian Intel helped silence him as favor to Trump.  WSJ reporter disputes the story that Smith was inclined to kill himself.  

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/exclusive-doubt-surfaces-about-suicide-claim-of-clinton-investigator/  

I think so far you have presented one thing on this site that has turned out to be correct. Sadly I can't remember what that was with the mountain of incorrect information, guesses, paranoid statements and rants given by you. Natalia doesn't work for the Russian Govt as once again I supply you another Western media release and please read this interesting article. It might help you a little - Browder............but I doubt that - http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/natalia-veselnitskaya-russian-lawyer-met-donald-trump-jr/story?id=48537631

You talk of facts but present unsubstantiated media releases.These aren't facts, they are mere media releases............lol.. ( that's embarrassing ). US media releases bit's of truth when it comes to politics but rarely offer full disclosure unless it's one of their targeted few. Instead of dismissing these stories that I have shown you. Stories that have been investigated and not just printed verbatim. Do a little research to save yourself further embarrassment like this rant you have posted. Is it just an excuse not to take up the bet. You mustn't really believe the rubbish you continuously spew.

This story is a dead duck and your story of Russian Intel silencing Smith takes you to a new level of Russophobia, paranoia, naivety, gullibleness and small mindedness. Logic has no place in your mind and sadly my replies appear to go right over your head.

On better note how is your Doomsday Prepping going...................lol.

dj

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:08 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Sod you are a troll.  Not wasting my time even reading your gibberish statements.  Smith never wrote notes in ALL CAPS and life insurance policies do not cover suicides.  Smith happened to commit suicide 10 days after his interview with Wall Street Journal?  

New Republic documents Trump business dealings with Russian mafia figureheads.  Trump's relationships with Russia go back 30 years.  The Government eventually will do a full audit of all his activities with Russia.  Special division of FBI has financial crimes investigation.  

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

"..Russians spent at least $98 million on Trump’s properties in Florida—and another third of the units were bought by shadowy shell companies."

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

DJ if I'm a troll then you must be a mindless fool. You keep referring to media releases like they are proof when they aren't. Obviously education wasn't a high priority where you come from. The Queens English is very easy to understand. It might be too many big words and English might not be your first language - Mexican ?  Also it appears you still can't back yourself with that bet. Suggesting you don't believe your rants or the statements from media releases in reality. I have constantly given you proof and you delve in hype.

Life Insurance policies aren't paid in cases of suicide but that too has to be proved. Like what I have been saying to you for some 3 years - facts, evidence and witnesses. Not guessing, paranoia and baseless supposition ( a belief without proof - just for you ). Smith never wrote notes in caps - so. No person commits suicide til they do child...............lol.

If Trump and his family etc are so guilty where are their arrests then. A lack of proof etc, will mean these investigations will go no where. How hard is it for you to understand this or are you just to scared to face a Trump Presidency. Or in the case of Russia - hacking, election interference and bribes where's the prrof ? Don't go giving me more media releases that suggest, say believe us or it appears - this simply doesn't cut the mustard.

Trump has the backing of the military as a whole. Clinton / Soro's and the others have the Intel Community. One reason Trump doesn't trust them and hasn't from the start. Stop embarrassing yourself. New Republic................lol. What comic next kid. Just keep expecting this rubbish from the media to continue to the next elections - smear campaign.

Or is it time for you to admit that you were wrong. As I have when I thought Trump might be good for the rest of the world with his foreign policy, for him to reneged upon it once elected.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

"..Russians spent at least $98 million on Trump’s properties in Florida—and another third of the units were bought by shadowy shell companies." [/quote]

DJ - Russians are business people too. Some with lots of cash to throw about. Check the monies the Clinton Fraudation have received from them to ease your very paranoid mind. Some of the cash was given immediately post Mining deals in the US when Hillary last had some influence within Govt. Also people will invest where they already have a previous good working relationship and if that's Trump's businesses so be it. What's you point but remember use facts and proof not more paranoia, supposition and guess work.

Aren't I the anti American some of you guys have called me. Here I am backing a president I don't like or trust. But you can't condemn a person without evidence people. DJ where is your mind these days.

dj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:35 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Real Estate industry is the most corrupt business in the U.S.  10 years ago almost caused Global Financial meltdown.  China dumps their monopoly currency manipulated $ in U.S. real estate.  They are buying up everything in sight here in California.  Approaching majority ownership of many neighborhoods.  Russia had already been purchasing U.S. real estate properties for over 30 years.

More from the New Republic article:

..When Trump Tower was built, as David Cay Johnston reports in The Making of Donald Trump, it was only the second high-rise in New York that accepted anonymous buyers.

In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters. After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to “launder money, to shelter and hide assets.” A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York. His family ties, in fact, led straight to the top: His brother ran a $150 million stock scam with none other than Semion Mogilevich, whom the FBI considers the “boss of bosses” of the Russian mafia. At the time, Mogilevich—feared even by his fellow gangsters as “the most powerful mobster in the world”—was expanding his multibillion-dollar international criminal syndicate into America.

...In 1987, on his first trip to Russia, Trump visited the Winter Palace with Ivana. The Soviets flew him to Moscow—all expenses paid—to discuss building a luxury hotel across from the Kremlin.

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring out of Trump Tower—in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment on his part. Taken together, the flow of money from Russia provided Trump with a crucial infusion of financing that helped rescue his empire from ruin

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Real Estate industry is the most corrupt business in the U.S.  10 years ago almost caused Global Financial meltdown.  China dumps their monopoly currency manipulated $ in U.S. real estate.  They are buying up everything in sight here in California.  Approaching majority ownership of many neighborhoods.  Russia had already been purchasing U.S. real estate properties for over 30 years.

More from the New Republic article:

..When Trump Tower was built, as David Cay Johnston reports in The Making of Donald Trump, it was only the second high-rise in New York that accepted anonymous buyers.

In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters. After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to “launder money, to shelter and hide assets.” A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York. His family ties, in fact, led straight to the top: His brother ran a $150 million stock scam with none other than Semion Mogilevich, whom the FBI considers the “boss of bosses” of the Russian mafia. At the time, Mogilevich—feared even by his fellow gangsters as “the most powerful mobster in the world”—was expanding his multibillion-dollar international criminal syndicate into America.

...In 1987, on his first trip to Russia, Trump visited the Winter Palace with Ivana. The Soviets flew him to Moscow—all expenses paid—to discuss building a luxury hotel across from the Kremlin.

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring out of Trump Tower—in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment on his part. Taken together, the flow of money from Russia provided Trump with a crucial infusion of financing that helped rescue his empire from ruin

There I was thinking politics was the most corrupt business in the US today. All that you all shown me here is exactly what goes on around the world in every city and every country. Whether it's Russian mafia, Chinese Mafia / Triads or corrupt Multinat's selling them selves off as great employers and good for your country - Du Pont, Chevron, Dow, Coca Cola, Dyn, Monsanto etc. The Russian's doing business with Trump........big deal. The Russian's doing business with Clinton's ......big deal. This is your globalization in action. Just look at how countries and businesses are selling weapons to Saudi A that are ending up in ISIS and Al Nusra hands. Not to mention the Yemen conflict that the UN and others are calling human rights abuses, war crimes and crimes against humanity being routinely conducted. What's wrong with your law enforcement doing next to nothing is what I would be asking. It's like the Bush Family - Carlyle Group selling weapons to conflicts undermining Govts around the world. Or the recent US deal selling coal to the Ukraine at 4x times the going rate - making America great again.

It appears you only whinge when your country or you are a victim and don't care about anyone else. You certainly have bigoted views on Russians. You need to experience other cultures and countries and I don't mean Mexico or Canada. Or just grow up and open your eyes.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Jump to: