Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Here is a very good foreign policy decision - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrian-rebels-feel-betrayed-by-us-decision-to-end-cia-support-it-will-weaken-americas-influence/2017/07/20/6476f252-6cbc-11e7-abbc-a53480672286_story.html?utm_term=.c4bcc51ed1bb#comments

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

You're an idiot.  Rambling troll.  Go back to your movie threads you're a pest.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:16 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):

Calm down DJ. It appears you have nothing to say other than Troll or Anti-American when you are wrong . You need to venture outside of your comfort zone a little to see the real world. Rambling........if that's what you call the truth. How many times have I pointed out things to you and the others like - McCain meetings with ISIS and Al Nusra. That the White Helmets were terrorist and not the good guys you believed them to be. Even that the US Polls, media etc were going to be wrong - Trump would win and did. That your little rants over Trump would all come to nothing......and they did. US history of aggression since WW2. Plus much more. Things that you seem not to be aware of.

I'm not sorry If I have upset you. You seem to have truth issues.Your failure to understand the basics of politics, world history, culture, personalities, and general knowledge speaks volumes of your poor schooling and lack of common sense. If I'm a pest it's because you appear to be a stranger of the truth. When confronted with the truth, facts, evidence etc you go off that subject or just never mention it again.........lol.

You must read too many LBGT releases that have poisoned your better judgement.........if you ever possessed such a thing. Enjoy friend.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:34 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Hey c'mon of course we elected the US president and will elect your new senate next time.
Putin is almighty!

dj wrote (View Post):

that's quite the same what your officials reply on questions regarding proves...
but unfortunately for you an idiot is you.

ahh I forgot to say thank you as without you (not you personally) there won't be the Russian nation once again after 90s for a long time Smile.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
Hey c'mon of course we elected the US president and will elect your new senate next time.
Putin is almighty!

dj wrote (View Post):

that's quite the same what your officials reply on questions regarding proves...
but unfortunately for you an idiot is you.

ahh I forgot to say thank you as without you (not you personally) there won't be the Russian nation once again after 90s for a long time Smile.

Dima you are wasting your time. I have constantly provided evidence and links to media releases on this subject and others. Sadly some people appear to be too far gone for help and even your humour is wasted upon them. That's supposing they even get it. All they do is try to change the subject or jump to the next fake media release in hope a President being removed or hope of the golden nugget on election interference or hackings. To date nothing but they will cling to this hope for the next 3.5 years in their denial.

Really it's quite pathetic and shows how shallow some of become. 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence. To a normal person that might suggest there simply is nothing to find.............................lol.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:41 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

17 spy agencies... Do those 17 include the DEA and the Coast Guard? They definitely have not found any evidence or hacking! But saying 17 holds more weight than context.

Five Eyes. Did each of these countries come out and claim no evidence? Was New Zealand even searching for any?

Context
Context
Context
Context
Context

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:38 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
Putin is almighty!

BTW, Obama was also an our minion!  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cia-director-mike-pompeo-of-course-russia-interfered-in-the-2016-election-and-the-one-before-that/article/2629307

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
17 spy agencies... Do those 17 include the DEA and the Coast Guard? They definitely have not found any evidence or hacking! But saying 17 holds more weight than context.

Five Eyes. Did each of these countries come out and claim no evidence? Was New Zealand even searching for any?

Context
Context
Context
Context
Context

Yes 17 Spy Agencies................I know that's really paranoid, take a look for yourself - https://www.businessinsider.com.au/17-agencies-of-the-us-intelligence-community-2013-5?r=US&IR=T#the-central-intelligence-agency-spies-on-foreign-governments-and-organizes-covert-ops-1

Also they haven't found any evidence of Russian hack or electoral interference - that's what we were talking about. They keep saying it's happened but to date they haven't fronted with anything at these investigations.  I do believe I said " 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence ". No where have I said that all or most were investigating but referred to the number of spy agencies that have that ability - all feed from the same trough. " Like Five Eyes etc " - there is also 14 and 9 Eyes.

Five Eyes members as you obviously aren't aware, aren't permitted to spy domestically upon their own citizens. So the way around this is to have their other member countries like Canada, NZ, Oz or the GB to do their spying. Of which Snowden has revealed on more than one occasion. In late 2013, Canadian federal judge Richard Mosley strongly rebuked the CSIS for outsourcing its surveillance of Canadians to overseas partner agencies. A 51-page court ruling asserts that the CSIS and other Canadian federal agencies have been illegally enlisting FVEY allies in global surveillance dragnets, while keeping domestic federal courts in the dark

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/02/nsa-files-spying-allies-enemies-five-eyes-g8

https://www.rt.com/news/330530-canada-halts-intelligence-sharing-nsa/

New Zealand like the other members countries collect all electronic data including metadata using various methods :
- PRISM – Operated by the NSA together with the GCHQ and the ASD[53][54]
- XKeyscore – Operated by the NSA with contributions from the ASD and the GCSB[55]
- Tempora – Operated by the GCHQ with contributions from the NSA[56][57]
- MUSCULAR – Operated by the GCHQ and the NSA[58]
- STATEROOM – Operated by the ASD, CIA, CSE, GCHQ, and NSA

Was NZ searching / and others - they gather also electronic data as that's where the Domestic spy agencies ( NSA passes it on ) gets a wealth of their electronic intel from. There is so much more in Snowden's and Wikileaks doco's, it's got to be embarrassing for our Govt's that this info is out there. But to find something there has to be something to find - no evidence except extreme paranoia.

facts
facts
facts
facts

If you need anything else explained just ask.

color-us-intel-flaws-web.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.81 KB
 Viewed:  13209 Time(s)

color-us-intel-flaws-web.jpg

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:00 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

You were right mooxe and DJ about election meddling / interference. My apologies - straight from a US source and every case appears to be correct - https://ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2017/03/02/a-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections/

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

So you're saying the Coast Guard and the DEA did search and found no evidence?

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
So you're saying the Coast Guard and the DEA did search and found no evidence?

Did I say that..............no. I said " 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence ". That's not saying Volunteers George Bush acting for the Coast Guard checked emails coming and going from Russia to the US. It's saying they had numerous assets that could find something but as there is nothing to find....................they found nothing. Whoever we do know that the likes of NSA, FBI and some others were and are still looking.......well they say they are.

It's another reds under the beds Russophobia  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLuNtbSAck

Same old rubbish but still fooling some.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

mooxe - tell me what you thought of the US history of interference in other countries elections. Do you think it's a bit rich / two faced to cry over interference in light of this ? Or is this just more exceptionalism.

In light of this - massive history of interference in others elections. Being world top hacking country 23.96% of all hacks are from the US. There is a more than even chance all of this Russophobia is more propaganda playing on the fears of the good people of the USA. The UN should think about sanctions..............lol. When you write the rules you can also change the rules to suit.

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

When you say 17 agencies, the Coast Guard and the DEA are included in those 17. So you're either parroting a talking point or you have info on what those two agencies did. If you didn't say that "Did I say that..............no." then list those 17 agencies you are using to make your point.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:58 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
When you say 17 agencies, the Coast Guard and the DEA are included in those 17. So you're either parroting a talking point or you have info on what those two agencies did. If you didn't say that "Did I say that..............no." then list those 17 agencies you are using to make your point.

You truly are trying to be weird about this and succeeding.They are two of the 17 Agencies if you have read what I have posted, they are listed there. I would suggest you are confusing yourself again. 17 Spy Agencies as listed not by me but by the US Govt who the NSA being the biggest supplier to them of their electronic data. The Coast Guard does have a section dedicated to gathering Intel...........is that news to you. Remember the small issue of illegals cross the border...........not into Canada. But nowhere have I said 17 Spy Agencies were looking for evidence. USA has 17 Spy Agencies that all receive intel from the same trough - NSA. To date no evidence. You have tried to be clever but you not. Once again you have done my job for me. I can't make you look stupid you do it yourself.

Like the transgender business where you just can't admit to being wrong. Read what's in front of you not what you want to see.

You didn't comment on the history of interference I see...................lol. You suffer from a bad case of cherry picking what knowledge / facts you want to see. Talk about denial................lol.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:53 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

With 17 or so spy agencies then you can understand the point of the book, Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent, written by a liberal, Harvey A. Silvergate, with a forward by Alan Dershowitz, write about the kind of society we have become.

From the Amazon site:

The average professional in this country wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes home, eats dinner, and then goes to sleep, unaware that he or she has likely committed several federal crimes that day. Why? The answer lies in the very nature of modern federal criminal laws, which have exploded in number but also become impossibly broad and vague. In Three Felonies a Day, Harvey A. Silvergate, reveals how federal criminal laws have become dangerously disconnected from the English common law tradition and how prosecutors can pin arguable federal crimes on any one of us, for even the most seemingly innocuous behavior. The volume of federal crimes in recent decades has increased well beyond the statute books and into the morass of the Code of Federal Regulations, handing federal prosecutors an additional trove of vague and exceedingly complex and technical prohibitions to stick on their hapless targets. The dangers spelled out in Three Felonies a Day do not apply solely to “white collar criminals,” state and local politicians, and professionals. No social class or profession is safe from this troubling form of social control by the executive branch, and nothing less than the integrity of our constitutional democracy hangs in the balance.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:36 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Sod I am making note of what you are cherry picking. Why boast that 17 agencies found no info, when we really have no idea if all 17 were tasking with gathering evidence. Its unlikely that some of those agencies were tasked given what their role is.

"Really it's quite pathetic and shows how shallow some of become. 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence." You implied they are all looking.

Off-topic onto transgender now. Whoever can make the requirements to serve in a trade, can serve. Having any blanket rule such as no women, no gay, no transgender can serve is wrong. I am not wrong saying transgenders can serve, they already do, they met the requirements to join. You have admitted a bias towards those people with jokes laced through your comments.

With your repeated comments that everyone is paranoid, anti transgender jokes and incessant reposting of the same anti-US anti-West opinion with a weak counterbalance attempt to look fair and unbiased by one post about NZ, you cannot be taken seriously!

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:02 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Sod I am making note of what you are cherry picking. Why boast that 17 agencies found no info, when we really have no idea if all 17 were tasking with gathering evidence. Its unlikely that some of those agencies were tasked given what their role is.

"Really it's quite pathetic and shows how shallow some of become. 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence." You implied they are all looking.

Off-topic onto transgender now. Whoever can make the requirements to serve in a trade, can serve. Having any blanket rule such as no women, no gay, no transgender can serve is wrong. I am not wrong saying transgenders can serve, they already do, they met the requirements to join. You have admitted a bias towards those people with jokes laced through your comments.

With your repeated comments that everyone is paranoid, anti transgender jokes and incessant reposting of the same anti-US anti-West opinion with a weak counterbalance attempt to look fair and unbiased by one post about NZ, you cannot be taken seriously!

I never implied that and never meant that. Read my statement and to see it clearly shows I have commented on the number of assets to which if they was evidence to find they would have found something. What part of that is so hard for you to understand. The 17 Spy Agencies etc have no need to search for what doesn't exist..................lol. Easy even for you.........maybe not DJ. It's my comment and sadly you have taken it out of context even when presented links and explanation.The FBI have been looking they are part of that 17 so yes. Even you must know that. Without drawing you pictures to help you, you appear beyond help.

Transgenders fail on the grounds of mental illness - they suffer from depression as those articles showed you. Easy again.

Anti - Western. I'm from New Zealand that's western the last time I looked. trying using and accepting facts. Our countries have been up to no good fro very long periods of time. NZ post - remember the NZ SAS article, the Dotcom articles etc. You are living in a life of denial. Just admit you have it wrong and move on and stop being so paranoid. End of the day our comments mean what .........................exactly, nothing. They are just informative....well some are.

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Sod - Really it's quite pathetic and shows how shallow some of become. 17 spy agencies, numerous allied spy agencies - Fives Eyes etc, worlds biggest electronic interception agency - NSA and they can't find one piece of evidence.

MOOXE - You implied they are all looking.

Sod - I never implied that and never meant that.

You can have last word, then thread locked.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Sod is a troll idiot don't even waste your time.  This thread was about Russia.  Nobody cares about transgenders less than .001 of the population, you took the bait for diversionary distraction from criminal investigations.  Today they announced Paul Mannafort's home was raided by FBI.

Most successful act of international political sabotage in history.  USA is almost completely paralyzed politically with constant distractions from criminal investigations.   Putin is well aware the achilles heel of Western "democracy" is the $$$ and bribery.  

Schmal_Turm - Dershowitz is criminal defense attorney and ACLU fanatic.  Criminal defense attorneys always will try to say everyone is innocent.  Richard Painter whom was Bush's ethics attorney said it unconstitutional:
...no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

At least mooxe you do listen and try to understand. We simply have far differing views on recent history and current political events. That's not a bad thing. I know I haven't helped with digs and sarcasm. I have given more than fair links and evidence on political events. Whether you chose to open your eyes is up to you ( and no right or wrong ).

DJ - Coming from just about anyone else I might be concerned about your comments. However you are living proof that the brain isn't a vital organ to sustain life. Therefore along with your baseless rants, naive and paranoid thoughts, they show on nearly every post you only provide endless laughs and all at your expense. You are so far out of touch with reality I sometimes think you send these messages from your hospital bed.

The comments on transgenders was between mooxe and myself and didn't really need your below par comments again. You have always had issues with the truth and facts which speaks loudly of your fibre or lack of. " Most successful act of international political sabotage in history.  USA is almost completely paralyzed politically with constant distractions from criminal investigations.   Putin is well aware the Achilles heel of Western "democracy" is the $$$ and bribery " - here's an example. I'm still waiting for one piece of evidence of Russian interference / hacking during the US elections.

mooxe is right I have often used the word paranoid too often but in your case it's fitting. See I have admitted to being wrong and it's that easy. DJ you still can't / won't back up your rhetoric with that bet. Even your paranoid mind refuses to let you take that bet.........................lol. Trump hasn't picked on the Dorothy's either.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Jump to: